Javfly33

My last attempt at trying to get a date with a hot girl in Twitter (online dating)

53 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

If you're too lazy to do pickup properly and you appear to be submissive and worthless, you can just go to your nearest BDSM club and pay for a professional dominatrix. Completely legal since she doesn't actually touch your dick.

But that's not something I want to do lol. 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about hate.

You gotta feel the sting of your errors so you stop doing it. Your actions with hot women are precisely backwards, which is why you get no results.

Stop supplicating to beautiful women, grow a spine, and you will start to see results. Although not via some Twitter attention whore. Get your vaccine and start talking to women face to face if you want to improve your game.

Trying to weasle your way into a girl's pants via Twitter is no good.

Yeah I'm 100% focused to get good game once the streets are without masks lol

I just don't quite yet understand how come online chat its so difficult , nobody replies your DMs , yet when picking up girls at the street they will listen to you with a smile in their face lol !! I dont get it! (I mean sometimes, of course, but the little times I've done it it has happened surprisingly a lot)

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I just don't quite yet understand how come online chat its so difficult , nobody replies your DMs ,

Because everyone is spammed to death online all the time. Ain't no high value girl checking her DMs for a boyfriend request.

yet when picking up girls at the street they will listen to you with a smile in their face lol !! I dont get it! (I mean sometimes, of course, but the little times I've done it it has happened surprisingly a lot)

Because doing a street approach takes balls. For every 99 online approaches she gets 1 real life approach. The real life approach is an honest signal. Very few guys can pull it off well. If you can pull it off well you automatically place yourself first in the line into her pants.

The reason you hate doing real life approaches is precisely the thing that makes them so effective. They cull out all the losers and pussies.

If you're wise you should want approaching hot girls to be as difficult as possible. So that nobody else does it but you.

When you take the easiest path, so does everyone else, and you all end up with scraps. But he who takes the hardest path ends up with the whole pie all to himself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's also about building a relationship with your self so that you aren't swayed by the mental judgements and thoughts.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

he who takes the hardest path ends up with whole pie all to himself.

That is the quote of the year. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason you hate doing real life approaches is precisely the thing that makes them so effective. They cull out all the losers and pussies.

Now we are talking ?

Alright allright got the message, I'll just quit trying shit online for ever and wait for real life stuff. 

I actually never intended to work to get me laid anyway. It was just an infield exploration to see what I could learn of women and dating that way.

Seems its a total waste of time though. 

@Javfly33 If you are decent-looking and your standards are sorta low, you can get laid off OkCupid, Tinder, and Match.

But Twitter? Dude, this is like looking for sex under a bridge.

@Javfly33 dude youre lazy. I still went out on the streets with masks on. I totally looked like an idiot. a woman called the police for me being too persistent and she made me pay 80 dollars as a fine. U gotta go hard bro. U being a pussy for not going out just because of masks

This explains why my Tinder relationships never work out 

2 hours ago, charlie cho said:

she made me pay 80 dollars as a fine.

Aahahahaha :D

The creeper fine.

Don't be too creepy.

On 4/26/2021 at 10:05 AM, EnlightenmentBlog said:

Online dating can work. But it comes with its own set of rules. That is a pathetic combo.

Why would you ever DM her? She'll have dudes lining up for her because of that offer. And she knows it, which makes her an exploitative bitch. Have some self-respect.

Why would you purposefully devalue yourself? Also, don't use any "nice guy" lines. You have to be cocky and playful, but also short and concise. You're competing with dozens of dudes there. You have to stand out. I would have written "Do boyfriend privileges apply?", at which point she would most probably be hooked and want to know more.

That just illustrates my first point. I don't know what more you want to hear. This conversation is over. You better pay a hooker money, you'd at least know you'll get some.

Again, this makes you seem needy and desperate. Remember, you're the prize. Play cocky and arrogant. Say "Shouldn't you paypal me?".

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. You're playing petty and desperate. That's absolutely unforgivable. Don't play her game, don't let her suck you into her frame. Leave her guessing and hanging. Show her you're the prize, not the other way round.

This

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I just don't quite yet understand how come online chat its so difficult , nobody replies your DMs , yet when picking up girls at the street they will listen to you with a smile in their face lol !! I dont get it! (I mean sometimes, of course, but the little times I've done it it has happened surprisingly a lot)

It's actually very obvious and common sense why if you think for 3 seconds about it

I suggest you look at your repressed emotions and see that online dating is just a distraction from the real work you need to be doing. I resorted to online dating because I had too much repressed shame. Look at animals and how they go about this. They aren't fucking stuck in their head full with repressed emotions and conditioning. They react on their instincts. Why don't men? What the fuck is wrong with men that they are so so so sexually repressed and ashamed that they don't dare to talk to real women? It is a sign of a lack of integration and unrealised masculine embodiment. The problem is obviously very deeply seated in the shadow of our collective society, but it's unnatural and removes ourselves from our authentic cores. Only if you have integrated these repressed parts of yourself, online dating can be something you can look into, but it is very often an addiction. Look at gabor mates work and what addiction actually is. It is a cover up and hides your own internal pain and feelings of inadequacy.

On 26/4/2021 at 10:05 AM, EnlightenmentBlog said:

Online dating can work. But it comes with its own set of rules. That is a pathetic combo.

Why would you ever DM her? She'll have dudes lining up for her because of that offer. And she knows it, which makes her an exploitative bitch. Have some self-respect.

Why would you purposefully devalue yourself? Also, don't use any "nice guy" lines. You have to be cocky and playful, but also short and concise. You're competing with dozens of dudes there. You have to stand out. I would have written "Do boyfriend privileges apply?", at which point she would most probably be hooked and want to know more.

That just illustrates my first point. I don't know what more you want to hear. This conversation is over. You better pay a hooker money, you'd at least know you'll get some.

Again, this makes you seem needy and desperate. Remember, you're the prize. Play cocky and arrogant. Say "Shouldn't you paypal me?".

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. You're playing petty and desperate. That's absolutely unforgivable. Don't play her game, don't let her suck you into her frame. Leave her guessing and hanging. Show her you're the prize, not the other way round.

I see what you are saying but I gotta say this "fake it till you make it" stuff never worked for me.

I don't see a problem if being authentic to the stage you are in. If the stage I'm in is being desperate of his validation, then THAT is the truth! I would feel dumb "playing out" like I'm a gamer Alpha and I have 100 others girls like her.

I mean isn't any other way to grow in this that is not lying?

@JonasVE12 i have talked to real life women lol

I just had social anxiety and that kind of thing for most of my young life and yeah I know I have to heal and grow. Dating problems are just the side effect. That's why I don't see much point in faking stuff. I am interested in actually healing and then in the result of that healing I will not behave despertaly, will behave high value...etc.

Of course I accept maybe much of this healing has to come from infield practice, I'm just saying, I want to do this RIGHT.

@Peter Miklis well that's what I'm saying. I don't feel valuable and so on. I do want to change that thought, don't get me wrong. I know I can. I'm just saying, that feeling a loser is the truth about my psychology now. So DMing a girl and behaving like I am the prize would feel fake Because I don't feel like the prize lol! Sorry can't brainwash myself to feel like I am of amazing value. If I would probably I wouldn't have social anxiety and that kind of thing. 

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If the stage I'm in is being desperate of his validation, then THAT is the truth! I would feel dumb "playing out" like I'm a gamer Alpha and I have 100 others girls like her.

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Sorry can't brainwash myself to feel like I am of amazing value. If I would probably I wouldn't have social anxiety and that kind of thing. 

You've brainwashed yourself that you suck. 

@Javfly33 actually I feel lyk u have mixed emotions may b confused ,decide wether u wanna just F**** or u wanna emotional stuffs lyk relationship 

8 hours ago, EnlightenmentBlog said:

You've brainwashed yourself that you suck. 

I know man. Just gotta understand that I've been feeling like this for the past ~15 years. I know it's a creation of my mind, due probably to trauma or Weird genetics. I will do all I can to trascend it. Just saying, it's not a on/off button I can push. 

But I deeply thank your response, feels good to see that being a loser is not the truth 

8 hours ago, Aish said:

@Javfly33 actually I feel lyk u have mixed emotions may b confused ,decide wether u wanna just F**** or u wanna emotional stuffs lyk relationship 

By now I think I just want to just fuck. I need a lot of experience to land myself a high quality girlfriend.

@Javfly33 Do you actually want to fuck? Or do you want the experience of having fucked? And how it will make you feel? Would having a girlfriend or sex make you feel more like a man? Would it make you happy? Would it lessen feelings of low self worth? less shame? More empowerment? 

Where are you running away from? What is inside of you right now that needs your attention? I can feel it in your place. Do you?