Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

301 posts in this topic

@Fishmonk Do not fear monger about vaccines on this forum. Do not discourage regular people from getting the vaccine. This is irresponsible.

No one has ever said that vaccines don't have some very rare side effects. Every medicine and chemical has rare side effects. That is not sufficient reason to discourage their use for average people.

If you fed peanuts to 100 million people, some would have severe reactions. That is not a case against peanuts.

Covid kills 1000s of people. This vaccines does not.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

You know guys, I am getting worried about the fact that according to most polls, about a quarter to a third of the US population does not want to take the vaccine. If several millions of those of minds do not change, then I fear that we will not reach the minimum threshold needed to reach herd immunity within our entire country. 

Hey guys, any idea if AstraZeneca is safe? Its the only option currently in my country

@Leo Gura I removed my posts because what I sent was for you, and only for you. But you've seen it and unfortunately were not open to the information presented.

Incorrect. On the other hand, what you are saying is very irresponsible for trying to force an experimental vaccine on people when it was CLEARLY STATED by many doctors worldwide including my own that this vaccine is still in its developmental phase and is not safe. What about old people, people with disabilities, children, people that are not informed, people that follow you.

I will send you the video here again, i urge you to take a look at it - these are doctors and nurses coming out TELLING YOU SPECIFICALLY THAT: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ask-the-experts-covid-19-vaccine-now-banned-on-youtube-and-facebook_qIsNohSIeSgfz2J.html

Are you saying you are going to needlessly sacrifice them for science, for the sake of this vaccine? 

You're better than that, Leo. What happened to having empathy for others, loving all around us, living integrity with all your videos, I followed you for over 4 years man and have learnt from all of your teachings and I can't believe I am saying this.

If you fed peanuts to 100 million people and a small portion of them are having serious side effects, then we need to stop, even 10% of them.

Humans are no guinea pigs. 

You must be living under a rock to not see the side effects of this vaccine then. Watch this video of a NHS nurse that is speaking out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap1A7ihzZsM&feature=emb_title

Posted (edited)

Again. I am not discouraging people to not take the vaccine, though for the post with you I was in your specific case because I didn't want anything to happen to you after seeing a few people around me ACTUALLY LOSE THEIR LIVES. What I am doing now though is this..

If people take the vaccine after taking a look at alternative sources of information - and THEY understand the risk, which by the way are very real. 

Then go ahead - take it. They have made the choice, with all information present - that is a decision made after careful consideration.

But it's far better than blindly following the media to take the vaccine because everyone is doing it, or because you want to reach "herd immunity" (ask yourself, who invented that term in the first place?) - that's called being a sheep. 

Edited by Fishmonk

@Fishmonk

You have to be careful what you post here. People actually believe here, that it´s the "absolute good" if everyone gets vaccinated. Most people here don´t seem to realize that devilry often comes in the form of some narrative that says it´s "absolute good". 

I can see where your view on Leo comes from. The same goes for me, I thought Leo would be interested in different perspectives. As he always tells everyone his highest value is "truth". This doesn´t seem to be the case anymore. Otherwise he wouldn´t simply trash every single thing that questions his worldview. 

About herd immunity I think it´s quite interesting to realize that the WHO changed the definition again. They also changed the definition for pandemic before the swine flu. I hope some people will see the similarities between these two pandemics.

Herd_Immunity.png

Posted (edited)

@Forestluv

I think you also do the thing you call "fearmongering" by making COVID-19 into a Killer-Virus, which it isn´t. People actually seem to think that it´s more dangerous to have a positive PCR-Test that tells them they have Corona, than taking a vaccines that still isn´t fully tested (long-term). 

@Opo

The thing is asymptomatic people can have damaged lungs. 

This is what I call fearmongering. Why don´t you point it out to him - Forestluv? It seems to be fearmongering is only bad here if it´s fearmongering for the wrong cause. 

Yes Asymptomatic people can have damaged lungs. This doesn´t necessarily mean it comes from the Coronavirus. There are things like smoking, living in an environment with bad air, eating specific food that can damage cells etc. 

Edited by BadHippie

@Fishmonk If you keep fear mongering about vaccines here you will be banned.

5 hours ago, BadHippie said:

@Forestluv

I think you also do the thing you call "fearmongering" by making COVID-19 into a Killer-Virus, which it isn´t. 

The "Killer-Virus" is your projection. I would not describe the coronavirus as the "Killer-Virus". Each virus needs to be evaluated within a system. Lethality is only one component within that system. For example, the major hospital in my local city in Michigan recently hit 100% capacity and are in triage.

Guess why the hospital recently hit capacity:

A) People who got vaccinated need hospital care

B) People who got covid need hospital care

C) People who believe that the coronavirus hoax is real need hospital care

Of course, it is covid cases. And lethality isn't the only metric. Even if the vast majority of those covid patients survive, they still got seriously ill and can long term issues. And a hospital at capacity and triage is an extreme stress on a community. They cannot provide health care to everyone. And triage is an extreme stressor to doctors and nurses. It seriously fucks with them psychologically. It's one of the worst things to put doctors / nurses through. 

5 hours ago, BadHippie said:

@Forestluv

People actually seem to think that it´s more dangerous to have a positive PCR-Test that tells them they have Corona, than taking a vaccines that still isn´t fully tested (long-term). 

Getting covid is more dangerous than getting the vaccine. If we give 100 million people the coronavirus and 100 million people the vaccine, the coronavirus group will have worse outcomes. It's not even close. We already know this from existing data: the coronavirus has a MUCH worse effect than the vaccine. There are hundreds of millions of hospitalizations, serious illness and death from covid, yet only hundreds (perhaps thousands) for the vaccine. Being injected with the vaccine is MUCH safer than being injected with coronavirus. That this has to be said is mindboggling and highlights how media can shape minds into distorted realities. 

And we also don't know the odds of long-term negative outcomes from the coronavirus. Emerging data is showing that the virus may cause relatively common long term impacts on respiratory, cardiovascular and central nervous systems. Yet there is no evidence that there will be common long-term consequences from the vaccine. 

And of course there won't be 10 year studies on a vaccine to combat a pandemic. . . because that would take 10 years! Imagine a country being raided by a foreign army and the president says "Let's do a 10 year study to develop the safest long-term strategy to combat this army". . . That would be too late. . . Timing is critical in fighting a pandemic. That is one reason there is such a strong push to get as many people vaccinated asap - so we can get ahead of emerging variants. 

Anti Vaxxers are basically children. They get to live in a world with a low or zero risk of catching diseases like smallpox, measles, polio, and so on, off the backs of the rest of the population being vaccinated.

They get to live into their 80s due to the efforts of the rest of society, just like a child gets to live to 18 due to the efforts of their parents. 

4 hours ago, Stovo said:

Anti Vaxxers are basically children. 

So simple yet it explains my interactions with them perfectly. 

The companies producing these vaccines are free from legal liability.  That means the people who are sensitive to the vaccine and suffer long term damage to their bodies are expected to bear the full cost of the benefits to society.  Given this situation, everyone has to weigh the risks and benefits for their own particular body and make a decision.  Let everyone decide and respect their decision as you would want them to respect yours.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

I just find it funny that the very same people who said that COVID-19 is barely fatal, only 1% of people get sick, it's just the flu, "masks do nothing!" and would take the chance of just letting it run rampant.... are the very same people who can't grapple with the fact that less than 1% of vaccines could have side effects and they refuse to take that chance.  How can you choose one over the other?  Oh right, they're cherrypicking whiney children.

All you gotta do is look at the number of people who died from Covid vs number of people who died from the Covid vaccine.

It's not even close.

Case closed.

And Covid produces more side-effects and long-term health complications too! It's not just death. The side-effects from Covid are much worse than the side-effects from the Covid vaccine. And that doesn't even factor in the economic costs of people not getting vaccinated.

Don't forget, if you wind up in the hospital, you lose $5000 right there. Not even counting the time you lose which you could be spending on your life purpose.

Posted (edited)

Got my vaccine today.  Pfizer.  ... my arm hurts around the place they poked me (as if someone punched me hard there), that's about it so far (it's 7:15 right now and I got it at 3:50 ish).

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins