Valwyndir

What's Leo Gura's Biggest Flaw?

124 posts in this topic

@SgtPepper

Self-acceptance is a concept. Lack of self-acceptance is another concept. In each case the concept implies two selves. If one is aware of this concept, one is aware of thought attachment . In thought, there seems to be one self which could or couldn’t accept, or is or isn’t accepting, another, second self. These selves are not found in perception or feeling. It’s a good step, yet oriented home, it’s a step of deconstruction (vs adding a concept of myself). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Valwyndir  

Your original post is intriguing, I feel I need to break my promise for the 2nd time. But I detected some inauthenticity in your original post and even some gaslighting.

Leo's biggest flaw is his inability to walk his biggest talks, especially the one he shared on his blog which is liberation-his ultimate life purpose. BUt we don't need to go that far. It's only Jesus who has been able to do that (if he even existed).

Leo preaches inclusiveness and compassion to the dumbS and evilS in our societies (the scammers, bullies, rapists, "Trumps", etc.) but rejects the dumbS and evilS in this forum (ideological conservatists, aggressively dumb self-proclaimed enlightened forum members, gaslighters, conspiracy theorists, etc.).

Leo said in one of his videos he deeply cares about the truth that he doesn't care about being alive anymore. That was very inauthentic of him to proclaim that. Not good for a Jesus wannabe.

Leo's Stage Green aspect is not solid enough. I see some, but surely needs improvement. But I understand it must be very difficult or impossible for somebody who started very entrepreneurial then go 180 degrees and be like Mother Theresa. I can't imagine Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos letting go of their billions in the name of Stage Green values which is equality, love, peace, justice, OneNess, unity, etc. I am sure about this because I am in the opposite spectrum. I started very Stage Green but have been forced to be very entrepreneurial and money-driven. I have been exerting tremendous effort and willpower for a few years to be a greedy businessman. But thankfully, I have succeeded in at least having that very selfish, money-driven mindset. Some might interpret this as a regression from Green to Orange. But No, I am actually deepening my Yellow.

But Leo recently said he might need another 10 years to walk his biggest talks. It sounds good. And he said he is now more interested in doing his most serious work, not on being a youtuber. So people won't know he even exists. ? I think that is the way to go for him.  

@Valwyndir

Leo knows this and he wont change even if Shiva told him to let go. Letting go of rationality is extremely difficult to the ego because that means you will get judged by others and the last thing the ego wants is having its limited intelligence insulted. After so much hardwork to get comfy, stable, reputation, etc. You must have balls of gold to drop all that shit. 

How do I know this? Well I have experienced the same thing after learning how to use the mind for functional purposes and study the ego survival methods by watching Leo aswell. 

But, is good that you mention this to him to make him aware as to how his audience is really going. Humans learn more from what they see in the teacher than what he says. 

I became aware of this a few months ago when I found my self becoming extremely rational and fearful and when I tracked down such belief/attitude it was attached to a self image I had created to always being strategical which came from watching Leo. This got me distracted from my main purpose which was core truth in the first place and not dropping such thing is a regret I will have for the years to come as to one will come back to the same root problem and just have wasted time for nonsense that can't compare to real freedom. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I think it's best to ask him himself: Leo -- what do you think your central/critical flaws are?

If he doesn't know what they are, and wants to know, I'll gladly offer my 2 cents.

If he doesn't know, and doesn't want to know, I won't say anything.

If he thinks he knows, but is wrong, I can say he's wrong, but leave it at that.

If he doesn't think there are any, then I'll definitely not say anything. :)

If he knows what they are, and hits the bullseye, kudos to him.

I'm done offering up unsolicited criticism to people. Most people would rather experience long-term pain than short-term, so I let them be.

Edited by Haumea2018

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Valwyndir

Leo knows this and he wont change even if Shiva told him to let go. Letting go of rationality is extremely difficult to the ego because that means you will get judged by others and the last thing the ego wants is having its limited intelligence insulted. After so much hardwork to get comfy, stable, reputation, etc. You must have balls of gold to drop all that shit. 

I truly believe Leo has those balls of gold, or I wouldn't have posted this. 

I actually know Leo more personally that most of you think, and I feel like I've really come to understand his unconscious perspectives. 

The letter is actually a type of algorithm designed to untangle the knots of ego that still exist in Leo's mind. 

If Leo actually sits down and meditatively reads through this letter 10 times, I truly believe it could send him into his deepest awakening experience yet. 

Will his ego allow him to actually do that? I guess we'll see. I sure hope so. 

No matter how ridiculous it sounds, if someone claimed to be able to give me my deepest awakening experience yet, with only opportunity cost to fear, I'd sure as hell try it out. 

@Valwyndir Leo knows all this stuff and his unconscious fears. I asked him a kind of similar question to yours and it was why hasnt him chosen to fully surrender (get permanent enligthenment). As he did not answer I suppose he just doesnt want to. Thats it. I thought it might have some reason but it doesnt. Leo has all his needs covered and even if it was for the purpose of helping others, its already enough. His video recordings are there to help all of those who need guidance. His life purpose and booklist aswell. He is simply stuck in a vicious cycle of hanging out with God and the Devil at the same time. Thats the curse of knowing more than you can handle. And thinking that you still know better than both. Trickery like manipulating temporal awakenings through 5-meo while being a devil is extremely gratifying.

The day leo surrenders, we wont recognize him as to his pride in the intellect is the main identification of his I- thought. 

@Haumea2018

I was seeing my self going the same direction, but no thanks. At the end of the day being too strategical leads you nowhere. You are either with God or the Devil. 

Not only Leo, but ppl in general dont wanna be helped. I had even tried helping friends and family members with spirituality, making money or even simpler stuff and they just dont want to. Even thou thats what they need, to get what they think they want, they prefer the suffering and crying. Even If I tell people the reason you cant change is cuz your unconscious beliefs are holding you back, but making them conscious through meditation, contemplation or enligthenment can make you un limited, they still choose pain. I had to learn that the hard way and just learn to let things be. Even for the positive. Negativity is perfect aswell. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

20 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Not only Leo, but ppl in general dont wanna be helped. I had even tried helping friends and family members with spirituality, making money or even simpler stuff and they just dont want to. Even thou thats what they need, to get what they think they want, they prefer the suffering and crying. Even If I tell people the reason you cant change is cuz your unconscious beliefs are holding you back, but making them conscious through meditation, contemplation or enligthenment can make you un limited, they still choose pain. I had to learn that the hard way and just learn to let things be. Even for the positive. Negativity is perfect aswell. 

It's just human nature.  Given a choice, people will nearly always choose their long-term pain and unhappiness over short-term pain which will possibly be very intense, but will seed the ground for their liberation.  And a lot of "spiritual seeking" is just this kind of choice.  You can create all kinds of elaborate teachings about "The Self" or Non-Duality or Enlightenment, etc., but ultimately it's about discovering the undiscovered self through having your ass handed to you by life in whatever way, shape or form.  

THERE IS NO ESCAPING THAT CHOICE.

Reading too much ^_^

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

@Valwyndir Nice post. I enjoyed it. ;) 

His biggest flaw is that he still has an Image, and others try to photoshop their face onto His.

LMAO. The day Leo and I truly become one, just like my profile picture, is the day the world is saved.

His under-emphasis of meditation and over-emphasis of psychedelics.

This last year of rigorous meditation practice has been paradigm shattering. Manual practices take us much further than what his *general* opinion on the forum suggests. But this is taking it beyond the mere 1 hour he recommends in the 65+ Core Principles video. 

This is nit picking though. His content and contributions to humanity are incredible. I would not be who or where I am today without him ❤️

@Valwyndir

When we like to point out a person's flaws we are actually pointing to our own. 

You make some important points, do you think you may struggle with attachment yourself? What are you struggling with? Perhaps it's being told what reality really is. 

This work is like holding a mirror to your beautiful self. And realising, there is no self. The beauty is in fact, what's around you. 

I have no idea, what Leo´s flaws are. But I sometimes wonder, how he decides, what discussions are silly and need to be closed and what not. For me they seem all silly or all not silly. 

On the flip side, Leo's big strength is allowing threads like this to continue.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

11 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

@Valwyndir

When we like to point out a person's flaws we are actually pointing to our own. 

You make some important points, do you think you may struggle with attachment yourself? What are you struggling with? Perhaps it's being told what reality really is. 

This work is like holding a mirror to your beautiful self. And realising, there is no self. The beauty is in fact, what's around you. 

I am the Universe. I am Leo. I'm literally pointing out my own (perfect) flaws. I explained this the best I could in the original post. It is only from the mind of duality that one can see criticizing others and negative. Or anything as negative for that matter haha.