124 posts in this topic

On 2021.01.25. at 0:41 AM, Valwyndir said:

moments

What a meme, am I right?

!

1 minute ago, Applegarden said:

What a meme, am I right?

!

The bold words are bold for a reason haha. There are quite a few hidden messages in the initial post if you examine it closely. 

Leo's flaw that you point out is his virtue: his rationality, his incomplete enlightenment. He has reached out to people who otherwise would not have known what he was talking about. He pushes the base, and when it rises, perhaps it is the turn of others

On 27/01/2021 at 1:39 AM, tsuki said:

On the flip side, Leo's big strength is allowing threads like this to continue.

lmao

On 27/01/2021 at 10:07 PM, Valwyndir said:

Your personality vanishes. Personality remains but it's impersonal and it only exists as a concept. 

You experience the paradox of an impersonal personality in the conceptual mind. 

You experience the extinguishment of base personality. 

This impersonal personality is no longer constrained by the limiting force of the ego. This allows it to evolve freely.

The ego is what made you believe that your personality is somehow solid. 

You begin to realize that your personality is an act. Your mind creates the idea of a personality.

You are an actor. An actor who never stops acting. An actor who has no base personality to fall back on.

This is how Jim Carrey had an awakening into no self. 

He got so immersed in his characters that he realized he was a character to begin with. 

Of course you'll still be in the habit of playing a certain role, but once you realize that you've been acting,

you allow yourself to be the actor of any role(s) you desire. 

Society gave you an audition that you both passed and failed. It's time to become the director and then the entire movie itself. 

On 27/01/2021 at 10:07 PM, Valwyndir said:

Your personality vanishes. Personality remains but it's impersonal and it only exists as a concept. 

You experience the paradox of an impersonal personality in the conceptual mind. 

You experience the extinguishment of base personality. 

This impersonal personality is no longer constrained by the limiting force of the ego. This allows it to evolve freely.

The ego is what made you believe that your personality is somehow solid. 

You begin to realize that your personality is an act. Your mind creates the idea of a personality.

You are an actor. An actor who never stops acting. An actor who has no base personality to fall back on.

Of course you'll still be in the habit of playing a certain role, but once you realize that you've been acting,

you allow yourself to be the actor of any role(s) you desire. 

as a kid i always wanted to be actor, well how tables have turned.lol

not seeing that materialism is part of consciousness . at least not saying it .materialistic philosophy is right but not the whole story

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

I think Leo has a class three bite. Though I learned basic dentistry from my brother and I could be wrong. If true, that's it. That's his worst flaw. 

1 hour ago, Anon212 said:

I think Leo has a class three bite. Though I learned basic dentistry from my brother and I could be wrong. If true, that's it. That's his worst flaw. 

lol

I feel like he contradicts himself sometimes, especially his newer videos. Maybe it's because of a shift in his state of consciousness but if you go through his old videos and watch them carefully, comparing them to his newer ones, I think you'll find some of the things he says now contradict things he has said before. 

I think he should address this.

12 minutes ago, sleep said:

I feel like he contradicts himself sometimes, especially his newer videos. Maybe it's because of a shift in his state of consciousness but if you go through his old videos and watch them carefully, comparing them to his newer ones, I think you'll find some of the things he says now contradict things he has said before. 

If you never contradict yourself then you're not growing. It might also be that you're just lacking the perspective to handle the apparent contradiction. Maybe it's not a contradiction at all.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you never contradict yourself then you're not growing. It might also be that you're just lacking the perspective to handle the apparent contradiction. Maybe it's not a contradiction at all.

Yeah, I'll admit my analysis hasn't been completely in-depth either. Still, I feel curious if he, in his current state of growth, still considers some of his old videos worthwhile, or if he would still abide to his old material. 

12 hours ago, sleep said:

When diving deep enough into the nature of reality, contradictions are mandatory. Reality is a contradictory, paradoxical singularity of strange loops. Truth is beyond the logic and rationality in which contradictions are frowned upon. If Leo wasn't contradicting himself, he couldn't be teaching non-duality. 

I wonder if his health issues is linked to psychedelic use. He said he had healing powers. It is kind of strange he can't fix his own problems.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

27 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I wonder if his health issues is linked to psychedelic use. He said he had healing powers. It is kind of strange he can't fix his own problems.

"we" can do it. lol.

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Leo should switch over to Ayahuasca. Much healthier, more powerful healing qualities, AND it's legal haha. Also, it's good to have deep experiences, but shallower ones can be just as beneficial. Ideally you do a combination of the two. This attacks your ego from many different levels. 

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

He only said he sees the possiblity / I think he might've experienced a little healing during one of his trips. And it's just stating the obvious - most people interested in spirituality know that psychadelics are one of the ways to siddhis (temporary & unstable,). I think everyone should try to develop siddhis naturally. It's not as hard as it sounds. You don't need to be advanced yogi for them. It's just that you have to place your effort on developing them instead of letting them unfold naturally. Ofc siddhis can be a distraction from enlightenment.

personal flaw or teaching flaw?

teaching flaw is the trap of thinking that his knowledge is perfect. he is very prone to error and sometimes his advice is not relevant to you because of context. also moralistic sometimes 

i dont like to have personal flaws on people, we are all learning and growing . but there are definitely limitations to his teachings

another is - leo's way of being, and what is right for leo, and what is right for some people is confused with what is right for you. like entrepreneurship is something leo proposes but it might not be right for you given the context. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Valwyndir Is it your personal favorite psychedelic? ayahuasca?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I don't think Leo should go mainstream. There are too many problems that come with adding more contributors, especially liability.  I dont think theres anything wrong with Leo being a one-man shop, and the quality of his work is already amazing and good enough for the audience that learns it. Yes his health might go downhill in the future, maybe he can't sustain it, but adding more people into the equation takes away the personality from his work, the personality that makes his work so special in the first place. I'd rather see his work shine the way he wants it than to see it become a conglomerate and potentially burst into flames because of emergent collective ego problems that come out of it that Leo can't anticipate. I don't think that's a control issue, its a very real thing to be cautious about.

On 1/30/2021 at 2:24 PM, Eren Eeager said:

@Valwyndir Is it your personal favorite psychedelic? ayahuasca?

Absolutely haha. High doses actually stopped making me trip which was interesting, so now I've been micro dosing daily and the results have been great. Still no trip, but it profoundly boosts my awareness. It's like the most perfect cup of green tea.