Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

So apparently the United States Capitol Police (USCP) has a budget of around $500 million ...to protect one building. To put that into perspective, that's larger than the budget for some cities.

Yet a bloated budget doesn't translate into effecting policing when its evident that the organization's (or at least some portion of its officers) sympathies lie with domestic terrorists.

After all, it was the USCP that let the MAGA Rioters into the damned Capital Building.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts People are saying it was an inside job. That's why Pence was the one calling for the national guard when Trump refused. Did you see the video of police just letting them in?

42 minutes ago, Anderz said:

@Consept But something you admit I assume is that Trump is a clever manipulator. He is in it to win (I think win-win but let's assume winning only for himself). Then what would Trump gain by instigating a storming of the Capitol Hill? I don't get it.

I wouldnt say he thought people storming the Capitol would result in anything changing, he may not have even thought they would get that far, but the point is he knew something was going to happen probably at the expense of his most die hard supporters (getting arrested or even killed in some cases). What he gains is his narcissistic ego being fulfilled by seeing others put their lives on the line for him, its also a show of power and threat to those that oppose him, hes clearly said that any republicans against him will suffer. So hes definitely winning i dont know what the supporters are getting out of it. In my analogy the abusive partner just has to make the abused partner think theyre winning to continue the abuse

4 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

So apparently the United States Capitol Police (USCP) has a budget of around $500 million ...to protect one building. To put that into perspective, that's larger than the budget for some cities.

@DocWatts They could spend twice as much, doesn't matter in the least.

4 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

@DocWatts People are saying it was an inside job. That's why Pence was the one calling for the national guard when Trump refused. Did you see the video of police just letting them in?

Or a far more reasonable and likely explanation is that the USCP Officers guarding the building were sympathetic to the MAGA Rioters, and just let them in. 

The FBI has been warning for years that far right extremist groups have had ties with Police Departments, and what is QAnon but a far right extremist group?

Edited by DocWatts

I'm watching NBC News live now and they are puzzled about how people could storm Capitol Hill. My guess is two words: agents provocateurs, and another two words: staged event. C'mon people, you're watching a fabricated drama (well, just my guess but anyway). But something I'm still puzzled about is: for what purpose?! Seriously confusing.

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Alright everyone, who else thinks that Venezuela should deploy peace keeping troops until Democracy is restored in the United States?

Now you all know what other counties have to put up with.

Yup, well said.

The "QAnon Shaman"

QAnon.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

53 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Question: What are the downsides of the Left tried to repeat their own version of the Russian Revolution but in the United States?

Very bad optics

What is happening in US now happens to third world countries all the time. This is a third world countries political behaviour.

"Violence never wins", really? No shit. 

@DocWatts I still find it very suspicious how it was so easy for the Trump mob to just stormed into the Capitol. The last time something like that happened was 1814. I feel bad for the congressman and congresswoman having their offices rioted like that, someone stole some of Pelosi's mail and took a pic with it. Can you imagine having your private property tampered like this? It’s traumatizing. I also admire their courage and how they didn’t let themselves be intimidated by the mob. That’s a huge lesson for us in how not to let anyone intimidate you. 

Remember this? 

51E3392B-F40A-4DCD-B62C-32563E4778A2.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

@DocWatts I still find it very suspicious how it was so easy for the Trump mob to just stormed into the Capitol. The last time something like that happened was 1814. I feel bad for the congressman and congresswoman having their offices rioted like that, someone stole some of Pelosi's mail and took a pic with it. Can you imagine having your private property tampered like this? It’s traumatizing. I also admire their courage and how they didn’t let themselves be intimidated by the mob. That’s a huge lesson for us in how not to let anyone intimidate you. 

Remember this? 

51E3392B-F40A-4DCD-B62C-32563E4778A2.jpeg

The reason that the MAGA rioters were able to get into the building is because the Police in charge of guarding the Capital building were sympathetic to the aims of the Trump's armed mob, and literally let them walk into the Capital Building.

The only reason that was able to happen is because Police departments sympathies lie more with White Supremacists than say Civil Rights protestors. Not to sound like a broken record, but the FBI has been warning us about this for years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/ks0bu1/police_letting_trump_rioters_into_capitol/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/police-response-black-lives-matter-protest-us-capitol/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2f6azSV6xG5JbvApofVVtYIQwAyjzwsyNVuPtXo5XtIPuYFXuTsMPWm2c

Edited by DocWatts

@Spiral Wizard Lol... sad but true...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Trump for president 2025, anyone?

Edited by Blackhawk

On 1/7/2021 at 5:39 AM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Question: What are the downsides of the Left tried to repeat their own version of the Russian Revolution but in the United States?

Horrible and too many to list. A forceful revolution will not solve our problems. Our problems are way too advanced and subtle for physical force to solve.

On 1/7/2021 at 5:40 AM, DocWatts said:

Or a far more reasonable and likely explanation is that the USCP Officers guarding the building were sympathetic to the MAGA Rioters, and just let them in. 

Or the police were simply outnumbered at the moment and didn't want to incite mob violence.

Police often allow a mob to overrun an area. We certainly saw this in the BLM riots. You can't stop a mob without full riot gear and hundreds of police in a wall.

Looks like MAGA blitzed the Capitol with a move so bold and shameless that it caught the police off guard. That's the point of a facsist blitz.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Police often allow a mob to overrun an area. We certainly saw this in the BLM riots. You can't stop a mob without full riot gear and hundreds of police in a wall.

Looks like MAGA blitz the Capitol with a move so bold and shameless that it caught the police off guard. That's the point of a facsist blitz.

Still doesn't excuse the Capitol Police for not taking the threat of disruptive MAGA mob violence seriously and taking the necessary precautions, since the possibility of something like this happening was painfully obvious for quite some time now. Where were the rows of police in Riot Gear that were standing in front of the Capitol during the BlackLivesMatter protests? The police budget for defense of the Capitol building is something like a half a billion dollars a year, they obviously had the resources (if not the willingness) to prevent this from happening.

This is far from the first time something like this has happened, with Trump's Cult trying to force thier way into government buildings to disrupt electoral proceedings. Did these people just forget the recent violent riots in DC by the Proud Boys, or armed MAGA protesters forcing thier way into the Michigan Capital building, or the recent foiled plot to kidnap and execute the governor of Michigan? Trump was explicitly encouraging this kind of behavior, it has not been a secret.

Negligent failure to make necessary preparations for an obvious threat is still a form of complicity, and it's more than evident that the Capitol Police were sympathetic to the aims of Trump's Coup attempt. Otherwise the threat of violence from the far right would have been taken more seriously.

Edited by DocWatts

Those who incite terrorism should be punished immediately. There is no reason to let Trump off the hook here. Impeach him, have the national guard mobilized to take down the terrorist revolts, and throw Trump in prison.

Without disciplining rotten children, they will continue to take advantage until you finally do something for them to respect you. As it stands, consistently turning the cheek for this domestic right wing terrorism will just lead to more casualties and attempted coups.

Pelosi is live right now calling for the immediate removal of Trump. 
And also to the removal of  president of the capitol police