Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,124 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, honesty said:

Trump was before the bestorming of the Capitol talking about peacefully protesting. Ofcourse he also talks about things he disagrees. That is called free speech. That has nothing to do with violence.

This is missing the broader context of conditioning fear, anger and incitement into a group of people that are enclosed within an information ecosystem. It is done with plausible deniability in an effort to evade accountability and retain influence. 

A mob leader does not call an accomplice and explicitly say “Ok, Jimmy. You robbed the First National Bank in Los Angeles at 2:15pm on June 16th using my guns and 2020 Ford Ranger with Nevada lisence plate XD23A15. You haven’t paid me the 1.6 million you owe me. Meet me at Pier23 at 5pm on July 2nd. If you don’t bring the money, my goons will break your daughter’s legs”. ..  .Mob dynamics don’t work like that. 

Alright guys, when January 20th arrives, I'm going to be on the edge of my seat and watching the TV like a hawk.

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

13 hours ago, No Self said:

I see everyone's on the edge of their seats for the season finale.

Donald Trump - most entertaining president in history?

That’s among the list of possible descriptions, sure. It’s not the one I’d choose.

By getting caught up in the story, aren’t we missing the deeper dynamics at work?   

America is an alienating country full of millions of lonely people and the standard of living is declining.   Twenty five million Americans take antidepressants.  The Trump followers see themselves as failures in the economic system and identify with Trump who plays the winner.  He identifies foreigners as the problem (the wall), to deflect from the real problem, that the country at stage orange has turned into a pitiless machine over which they have no control.   That’s why logic is useless and large numbers will continue to become radicalized and listen to someone that they see as their only hope.  The right wing ideology deflects from the real problem which is internal and blames it on outsiders.  In America it’s a blue revolt against the orange tyrants who strip away dignity and meaning and a return to religion and authoritarianism.  What we are witnessing is just the beginning of the disintegration of America.  This is real.       

Suffering is the origin of consciousness.  - Dostoevsky

4 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

By getting caught up in the story, aren’t we missing the deeper dynamics at work?   

America is an alienating country full of millions of lonely people and the standard of living is declining.   Twenty five million Americans take antidepressants.  The Trump followers see themselves as failures in the economic system and identify with Trump who plays the winner.  He identifies foreigners as the problem (the wall), to deflect from the real problem, that the country at stage orange has turned into a pitiless machine over which they have no control.   That’s why logic is useless and large numbers will continue to become radicalized and listen to someone that they see as their only hope.  The right wing ideology deflects from the real problem which is internal and blames it on outsiders.  In America it’s a blue revolt against the orange tyrants who strip away dignity and meaning and a return to religion and authoritarianism.  What we are witnessing is just the beginning of the disintegration of America.  This is real.       

Great way of putting it.

The problem is one of opposition between subjective and objective points of view. 

So either the objective conception of the world is incomplete, or the subjective involves illusions that should be rejected.  - Thomas Nagel

Legit going to the store as of writing this to buy popcorn to watch some inauguration day violence, LET'S GOOOOOO! Bring on the violence! Bring on the action! 

I'm feeling rather bloodthirsty.

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

11 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Legit going to the store as of writing this to buy popcorn to watch some inauguration day violence, LET'S GOOOOOO! Bring on the violence! Bring on the action! 

You are a sociopath. Please seek help. 

48 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yeah it's incredible how TV desensitize you. We are seeing people dying and we call it a show, season finale, etc... WTH? Although we humans have always been blood thirsty and have seen violence as entertainment. Back in the day at the coliseum and now a days at the octagon, race way, football field, etc...

I don't underrate the stupidity of the MAGA cult. There is a real possibility of those idiots trying to do something.

37 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

You are a sociopath. Please seek help.

Nah he is just telling it how it is. The whole world is expecting January 20th

The whole world wants to see a show (violence)

Arc

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I realize this was probably supposed to be an Edge-Lord comment, but let's not become a left leaning reflection of those MAGA idiots.

The problem is one of opposition between subjective and objective points of view. 

So either the objective conception of the world is incomplete, or the subjective involves illusions that should be rejected.  - Thomas Nagel

What if Trump orchestrated the storming of the Capitol together with the U.S. intelligence community? The event looks very much staged to me, and I doubt that anybody actually was killed. Too scripted and controlled and absence of adequate response from law enforcement.

And the purpose is to bring troops into Washington, D.C. and then use those to arrest Biden. Well, that last part is speculative and I doubt that it will happen, but something about the whole event only makes sense to me if it's orchestrated by or at least coordinated with the intelligence community.

@Anderz Sorry, but I can't take this any more. Everything you post is a denial of basic reality. Banned.

Don't "flood the zone with shit" here.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

@Anderz

41 minutes ago, Anderz said:

What if Trump orchestrated the storming of the Capitol together with the U.S. intelligence community? The event looks very much staged to me, and I doubt that anybody actually was killed. Too scripted and controlled and absence of adequate response from law enforcement.

And the purpose is to bring troops into Washington, D.C. and then use those to arrest Biden. Well, that last part is speculative and I doubt that it will happen, but something about the whole event only makes sense to me if it's orchestrated by or at least coordinated with the intelligence community.

While I can see that Trump had orchestrated and incited MAGA to storm the capital with his rhetoric, I don't think it's a high probability that he coordinated with the US intelligence community. What is the US intelligence community? Which part do you specifically see Trump coordinate with? FBI? CIA? Any other parts? Does the intelligence community even want to work with Trump? Is Trump limited to coordinating with just the intelligence community? What about MAGA? Or other fringe right-wing groups? Or other wealthy CEO business types? You see, Trump doesn't have to only lean on the intelligence community, so it doesn't make sense for you to limit this to them. What part of the event is scripted/controlled?

Is that purpose only to arrest Biden, by troops? What about if the purpose of bringing in troops is to stop MAGA from storming the capital again?

I always knew he was a troll. I called him out once, I remember.

@Arcangelo

1 minute ago, Arcangelo said:

I always knew he was a troll. I called him out once, I remember.

Wait, who is trolling?

56 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Anderz

While I can see that Trump had orchestrated and incited MAGA to storm the capital with his rhetoric, I don't think it's a high probability that he coordinated with the US intelligence community. What is the US intelligence community? Which part do you specifically see Trump coordinate with? FBI? CIA? Any other parts? Does the intelligence community even want to work with Trump? Is Trump limited to coordinating with just the intelligence community? What about MAGA? Or other fringe right-wing groups? Or other wealthy CEO business types? You see, Trump doesn't have to only lean on the intelligence community, so it doesn't make sense for you to limit this to them. What part of the event is scripted/controlled?

Is that purpose only to arrest Biden, by troops? What about if the purpose of bringing in troops is to stop MAGA from storming the capital again?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Anderz Sorry, but I can't take this any more. Everything you post is a denial of basic reality. Banned.

Don't "flood the zone with shit" here.

I actually was just thinking of a crazy horrifying possibility which is that there may be a possibility that Trump may have either bought the loyalty of many of the soldiers that have been waiting at the Capitol or persuaded them to do his bidding no matter what because of how pervasive his toxic devilish rhetoric has been throughout the entire country. I mean what if there are actually a large amount of US military soldiers at the Capitol right now who are actually secret Trump loyalists and are there waiting until the Inauguration Day to immediately turn on Biden, Harris, their secret service bodyguards, etc.? I am not trying to troll or annoy anyone on here. I pray that I am wrong and that I am sounding very paranoid or that I am just worrying way too much. Maybe I've watched too many movies and shows like Game of Thrones where they have depicted such horrific scenarios like the kind that I am talking about. Does this all sound too idiotic or too insane?

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Does this all sound too idiotic or too insane?

I don't mean any disrespect, but you really should turn off the news, stop reading this thread and go read a good non-political book until after Jan 20th.

Your driving yourself nuts it seems.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste 🙏 🕉