7thLetter

Should we get vaccinated for COVID-19?

183 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Dryas said:

@Striving for more Well, I remember watching a video on Herd immunity. Also, I think Sweden tried it and it didn't work.

swedens recent death toll numbers on worldometers seem low compared to other european countries

don't know if they're reporting the right numbers though

belgium is through the roof

sweden.pngbelgium.png

Edited by PurpleTree

Sweden's population density is 22 people per square kilometer, Belgium's is 383 people per sqkm. Whatever Sweden does they will be relatively good, they just have so much space and so little people to transmit the virus. Only dense cities might be a problem. Belgium is like a one single big city.

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

Sweden's population density is 22 people per square kilometer, Belgium's is 383 people per sqkm. Whatever Sweden does they will be relatively good, they just have so much space and so little people to transmit the virus. Only dense cities might be a problem. Belgium is like a one single big city.

That number would not be an accurate representation of transmission rates. You would have to do the population density in individual cities or individual populated areas. Most of Scandinavia's landmass is unpopulated.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard yup, but doesn't matter how you cut it, Sweden always will be in a better situation, Belgium is a one big urban area of 10 million people.

9 hours ago, Striving for more said:

@Dryas  Also ... wouldn't it make sense then to just quarantine the old & vulnerable and let the young gain herd immunity 

That's not how society works.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, there is less mercury in a vaccine than in a pound of salmon. So please spare me your psuedo-science BS.

You are spreading conspriacy bullshit that will cost many lies and rot your mind.

But nobody eats salmon with polisorbate so its mercury dont traspass the encephalic barrier, it just stores in other tissues.

1 hour ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

But nobody eats salmon with polisorbate so its mercury dont traspass the encephalic barrier, it just stores in other tissues.

This is an old anti-vaxxer claim bedunked years ago. I read that 90mg/kg of polisorbate is needed to increase permeability of the BBB. Vaccines often use the  0.1mg/kg. Nowhere near the amount needed to have an effect.

26 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

This is an old anti-vaxxer claim bedunked years ago. I read that 90mg/kg of polisorbate is needed to increase permeability of the BBB. Vaccines often use the  0.1mg/kg. Nowhere near the amount needed to have an effect.

LoathsomeAccomplishedGiraffe-max-1mb.gif

3 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Mercury will pass all barriers and enter every organ in your body, including the brain all by itself.

That's already the case for you.

Just detox it out. You can do a heavy metal detox the day of your vaccine so all the mercury will just get peed out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura how in the world did you get all these heavy metals in your body? 

By food or by water? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, herghly said:

Have you already recommended books on heavy metal detox protocols? 

1. The Mercury Detoxification Manual A Guide to Mercury Chelation - Rebecca Rust Lee and Andrew Hall Cutler
  2. Amalgam Illness, Diagnosis and Treatment What You Can Do to Get Better, How Your Doctor Can Help - Andrew Hall Cutler
  3. Hair Test Interpretation Finding Hidden Toxicities - Andrew Hall Cutler

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@herghly I already made it in order. Start with no. 1.

I dunno about fasting. Read the book first, join a Cutler detox group on facebook and ask every question you can think of. Get real clear about what you do.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:32 AM, Loving Radiance said:
  1. The Mercury Detoxification Manual A Guide to Mercury Chelation - Rebecca Rust Lee and Andrew Hall Cutler
  2. Amalgam Illness, Diagnosis and Treatment What You Can Do to Get Better, How Your Doctor Can Help - Andrew Hall Cutler
  3. Hair Test Interpretation Finding Hidden Toxicities - Andrew Hall Cutler

Ok thanks brother I'll go buy andy Cutlers book cause my mental performance is kinda crap. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

The only issue with Vaccines that I have actually read is that they contain Thimerosal, a Mercury containing ingredient. Mercury poisoning can cause autoimmunity, depression and attention deficit. Mercury can be detoxed. Therefore, a wise choice would be to get vaccinated, and then detox the Mercury. 

That way you protect yourself and others from a deadly disease, whilst also countering negative side-effects.

Are there any other dangers of vaccines I am not aware of?