Eren Eeager

Leo offers little motivation for his students.

52 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Anyone else feel that? I know Leo is interested in explaining reality in the clearest way possible but what about us, we need motivation, we need someone who keep reminding us with the good things. I feel like Leo is so distant emotionally from the viewer in all his videos.

I need someone to motivate me to do inner work and to work on myself.

Can anyone recommend a teacher/guru who motivates you?

Isn't it motivating to know there is a possibility to be infinite(ly) love/free/infinite ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It's his style of teaching.

He's not the kind of motivational speaker high energy Tony Robbins style.

He approach his teachings under the role of the sage instead of the motivator.

He uses a pacate tone and prefer to explain everything through.

On the top of that remember that real motivation should be intrinsec and therefore come within yourself.

You don't need anyone to "pump you up" to do stuff.

Let your passion, desires and successes lead and motivate you through life :)

Edited by Vittorio

If you need a close guidance, consider hiring a life coach. 

Leo's work is more on the strategic side of your life, it you need help with tactics and putting right techniques and methods in day-to-day work, you may need to pay someone to help you. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Do you want motivation or inspiration? Do motivation or inspiration actually come from outside sources? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Idk what are you talking about..? 

This is one of my favorites 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Anyone else feel that? I know Leo is interested in explaining reality in the clearest way possible but what about us, we need motivation, we need someone who keep reminding us with the good things. I feel like Leo is so distant emotionally from the viewer in all his videos.

I need someone to motivate me to do inner work and to work on myself.

Can anyone recommend a teacher/guru who motivates you?

Grow up. 

You are the Teacher. 

Come on guys really !! 

What I meant is Leo's style is very like very dry. He is good at explaining things but sometimes you just need a video every now and then to pump that desire for spirituality in you, like a talk from the heart thing. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

2 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Come on guys really !! 

What I meant is Leo's style is very like very dry. He is good at explaining things but sometimes you just need a video every now and then to pump that desire for spirituality in you, like a talk from the heart thing. 

Watch Matt Khan's video then :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

21 hours ago, Moksha said:

The best motivator for enlightenment is suffering.

Very true. 

6 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Come on guys really !! 

Honestly I think you're gonna have a hard time finding a teacher who will motivate you like this. The best answer to your question is, you guessed it, psychedelics! Work your way up to 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT, realise Actual Eternal God Infinity and you'll have all the motivation you'll ever need.

In all the spiritual teachers i've watched and listened to (aside from Leo) I could probably count on one hand the amount of times they've inspired me to do spiritual work. How often do you hear other teachers talking about having a desire for Truth? Except maybe Ralston, but he's painfully dry most of the time. I find most teachers are way too abstract and kinda ungrounded in their teachings. Leo tells it like it is, without much of the fluff. You either sit down and do the work or you don't. How often do you hear Rupert Spira, Tolle, or Mooji saying "Stop fucking about! Cultivate a genuine desire for the Truth. Sit down and do the work!".

When God Infinity was completely realised (with the aid of 5-MeO) the need for an external 'motivator' dropped away quite significantly, permanently. Reality, Infinity, Eternity itself becomes the motivator, the teacher. You become your own motivator.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, Space said:

Honestly I think you're gonna have a hard time finding a teacher who will motivate you like this. The best answer to your question is, you guessed it, psychedelics! Work your way up to 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT, realise Actual Eternal God Infinity and you'll have all the motivation you'll ever need.

In all the spiritual teachers i've watched and listened to (aside from Leo) I could probably count on one hand the amount of times they've inspired me to do spiritual work. How often do you hear other teachers talking about having a desire for Truth? Except maybe Ralston, but he's painfully dry most of the time. I find most teachers are way too abstract and kinda ungrounded in their teachings. Leo tells it like it is, without much of the fluff. You either sit down and do the work or you don't. How often do you hear Rupert Spira, Tolle, or Mooji saying "Stop fucking about! Cultivate a genuine desire for the Truth. Sit down and do the work!".

When God Infinity was completely realised (with the aid of 5-MeO) the need for an external 'motivator' dropped away quite significantly, permanently. Reality, Infinity, Eternity itself becomes the motivator, the teacher. You become your own motivator.

Yeah I was going to say... I don’t necessarily want to pressure anyone to do psychedelics, since some people either have a bias or some kind of mental instability that makes them not want to take them. Buuuut... if you really want to see what spirituality is leading up to without wasting several decades in grueling boring meditation and other spiritual practices, just pop a damn psychedelic. That will give you an instant sneak peak into what kind of consciousness is possible, and it should be all the motivation you’ll ever need.  

That would be an idea to become a spiritual motivator. With a spiritual bootcamp. Where you get shouted at. Leo is not to bad at it. At least he is insulting consistently not like Tolle where you get bored out of your mind and try to harm yourself though maybe that is the pass to suffering and being aware of the painbody.

In Zen meditation you get at least a light beat with a stick so you don't fall asleep.

Edited by Epikur

When leo is speaking and addressing the viewer, he is usually speaking to the most basic of viewer it seems like.  At times almost like he is addressing the kind of viewer who wouldn't even watch his videos.  

@Eren Eeager i can relate. To get motivated you need to enforce discipline. Make yourself a schedule. Distractions are everywhere. Daily meditation and yoga practice helped me alot. I also recommend reading about spirituality or watching videos about it everyday. Also practice benevolence.

Once you tap into real creative intelligence, you'll never be non motivated. 

Genesis 27:27-29

16 hours ago, Shin said:

Watch Matt Khan's video then :)

What is going on. Forgot where I placed the doll. Hey, still can play darts. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity