Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

On 13/11/2020 at 2:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, of course.

No he wouldn't.

People have made up their minds about Trump long before covid.

Like I told you guys a long time ago, people do not vote on policy, they vote their Spiral stage. It doesn't matter what the policies are.

My prediction of Trump's loss was based purely on Spiral stages. He was clearly too low-consciousness for the majority of American's to approve of. His cult base love him, but the other 60-70% of Americans can clearly see that Trump is a low-consciousness monster. And that is why he lost. Trump loyalists don't understand it because they live in reality bubble of their own creation and they don't see outside that bubble.

The only reason Trump won in 2016 is because people did not know what a monster Trump was. They assumed he was just a successful businessman (Orange), but then they saw that he was more Red than Orange. Trump won in 2016 because the mainstream media did a terrible job in covering Trump's monstrosities and educating the public about what a Trump admin would look like. People were allowed to believe the myth that Trump would be this great business leader, which was a joke to begin with because he was always failed at business. But now everyone's seen that Trump is totally incompetent. So Trump can't run the same con again. He snuck in under the radar in 2016. That was his biggest advantaged which has now evaporated.

But Trump actually got more votes in 2020 than 2016?

Biden only just won by about 90,000 votes in a few key states. I seriously doubt without a once in a century pandemic and a terrible response to it, Biden would have been able to maintain such a small victory. 

13 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

But Trump actually got more votes in 2020 than 2016?

So did Biden. That's simply because people have become a lot more politically engaged since 2016. The outrages have polarized both sides and made politics exciting again. So more people show up to vote, both smart ones and dumb ones.

Remember, majority of people don't vote at all. All you have to do to get to show up is to make politics exciting again.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Mary Trump on Trump's loss. This is one intelligent woman. 

She says Trump will never be able to accept the election loss. Mind-blowing. 

Guys lol watch this. 

And no matter who you side with, this video is so cute and funny. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The level of delusion and denial at these Trump rallies is off the charts:

This is what happens when populism goes awry.

And they forget about coronavirus pandemic... these manifestation shouldn't even be allowed just due to missing social distancing, masks and such.

@Joel3102 not nessarily   

Biden has the opportunity to create way more jobs than Trump under his 4 years. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The level of delusion and denial at these Trump rallies is off the charts:

This is what happens when populism goes awry.

I'd really like ask that women what she thinks "The Swamp" is. Heck, even I haven't really looked into what "The Swamp" is yet and I reckon I'm significantly more educated than she is.

20 hours ago, Origins said:

From an Australian, the 36 second mark and 1:15 minute mark so funny, laughing on the ground laughing. [ so the other side just as irrational ]

The 36 second mark. 

What's irrational about that? 

He is a fascist and they are still hanging black people. 

"Study: 40 percent are likely to attend a gathering of more than 10 this holiday season"
https://www.vox.com/2020/11/14/21565314/covid-thanksgiving-holidays-distancing-masks

Keep in mind this is during this is happening during a recent surge in Covid cases that's far surpassed the levels seen in April, which prompted lock downs across the country. I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore by how selfish and entitled a huge portion of the country is, but I have to wonder if America will reach a point where it becomes ungovernable before collapsing in on itself. 40 percent of the country living in a completely different reality from the rest of us is just not sustainable.

The head of the Federal Coronavirus Taskforce just tweeted for people in Michigan to "Rise Up" against a series of recent restrictions from the Department of Health and Human Services meant to control the spread of the Virus. The fact that we have people in public positions of Authority more or less openly calling for Civil War is really unsettling, and totally unprecedented in American politics.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Disclaimer: This is my own prediction. It should not be taken as an intent to spread disinformation. And it's a speculative one in case Trump is correct.

Is Donald Trump correct about there having been massive voter fraud? Seems doubtful to me. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt until the matter is settled in court. So I will predict the following:

If it turns out that Trump is correct, then that would be a huge shock. I read that the NSA has a system called Hammer that can intercept electronic votes and change them on the fly. Has the NSA used Hammer in that way? My strong conviction is that the intelligence community is operating according to the law. First of all, they can do a lot within the law that regular people are not allowed to do. Secondly, to as an organization commit crime is long-term self-destruction and doing illegal things makes one vulnerable from attack. The intelligence community is most likely smarter than to fool around with illegal means. Thirdly, the intelligence community is I believe immune to blackmail which significantly reduces the risk for corruption. 

However, it may be within the law for the NSA to use Hammer in that way as a legal method to trick real corrupt powers in society. So for example they could have used Hammer in the 2016 election to actually change votes (or seemingly change votes) to make the DNC believe that they could get away with something similar in 2020. The same with how the FBI allowed the sloppy FISA warrant based on DNC's Steele dossier to go through (the DOJ has a report about how many "mistakes" were made in that FISA case). And it's similar to how the FBI/CIA may allow a big drug deal to take place and then just after the deal has been made they send in a SWAT team and arrest the drug dealers.

@DocWatts  it's truly scary and upsetting. It looks like straight out of some apocalyptic movie. 

I just don't know how to make sense out of this. For an entire year people have been dying from covid starting somewhere in March April and how can people not see that gathering is not a good idea, holiday or no holiday. Like David Pakman says that America needs to worry about another virus the mind virus. 

For me  basic logic or common sense has never felt more important than before. This is what loss of logic does. Logic is so important for survival, both individually and for society. 

This is what happens when people can't be logical anymore. It's a state of complete chaos. 

On 11/14/2020 at 9:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

So did Biden. That's simply because people have become a lot more politically engaged since 2016. The outrages have polarized both sides and made politics exciting again. So more people show up to vote, both smart ones and dumb ones.

Remember, majority of people don't vote at all. All you have to do to get to show up is to make politics exciting again.

Actually, it's generally a narrow majority of people that do vote. However, the 2020 election turned out to be quite the exception. It's really is astonishing that very close to 2/3 of all eligible voting adults in the US actually voted.

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill  Trumpism really forced people to come out of their burrows. 

4mjk2a.gif

3 hours ago, Anderz said:

Is Donald Trump correct about there having been massive voter fraud?

Oh absolutely, 100%. I mean, everything he has said up this point has been proven to be true so far, so why wouldn't this be true too. I mean Trump seems like this most honest guy in the world. 

13 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Oh absolutely, 100%. I mean, everything he has said up this point has been proven to be true so far, so why wouldn't this be true too. I mean Trump seems like this most honest guy in the world. 

xDxD9_9:P

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Hardkill  Trumpism really forced people to come out of their burrows. 

4mjk2a.gif

When you lay out the racist cheese, out come the racist rats ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

When you lay out the racist cheese, out come the racist rats ;)

Lmfao you got me all wrong. What I meant is Trumpism was so bad that it actually forced the democrats to finally vote historically to vote out rather than to vote in. 

Shows voting out is much more intense than voting in. At least people turn out to vote out..

@Opo Okay. And everything the paid off biased media purports about their target happens to be true, especially after they've successfully convinced mainstream group think which only magnifies their conjecture even more. Paris Hilton and Kanye are getting married, did you hear?

Edited by Origins