Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Anderz 99% of their cases haven’t made it to court because they were so deceitful. That other stuff that have made it have been denied. Everything else that has made it through hasn’t enough votes to swing anything. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:
2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I don't want to brag about my country again, but it's not my fault that my country is so good:

I'm a bit jealous of your country. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Actually, it's generally a narrow majority of people that do vote. However, the 2020 election turned out to be quite the exception. It's really is astonishing that very close to 2/3 of all eligible voting adults in the US actually voted.

5dyzl5sj0vy51.png

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Hardkill  Trumpism really forced people to come out of their burrows. 

4mjk2a.gif

lol. It's true. 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Lmfao you got me all wrong. What I meant is Trumpism was so bad that it actually forced the democrats to finally vote historically to vote out rather than to vote in. 

Shows voting out is much more intense than voting in. At least people turn out to vote out..

True.

Btw guys, James said before that Biden needs to win by more than 5 point nationally in order for his victory to not be stolen by Trump through the courts.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill oh no. I don't think. Let's not ruin happiness. Biden is the winner. And if not, I'm booking a ticket to Mars. 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Hardkill oh no. I don't think. Let's not ruin happiness. Biden is the winner. And if not, I'm booking a ticket to Mars. 

Well, now I am confused because actually every Democrat, including even James Carville himself, have lately been saying that Trump lost the election. Yet, I doesn't look like Biden is going to be able to win the election by more than 5 points nationally with the popular vote. Also, Cenk Uygur from TYT even said himself too that with Amy Coney Barrett in as the new conservative Justice of the US Supreme Court, the US Supreme Court can and will very likely rule in favor of Trump to steal the election if Biden doesn't win the election by more than 4-5 points.

Cenk starts mentioning it in the above video at time mark 28:10.

:S

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/12/why-trump-cant-win/

Put simply, Trump lost. He has no path to victory that involves counting votes. The only viable path lies outside the democratic process, relying on sympathetic courts or officials to simply disregard the will of the electorate. The only way Trump is still president on Jan. 21, 2021, is if the presidential election process itself is willfully dismantled.

The question that remains isn’t whether he can overcome Biden’s leads. It’s whether he could gin up enough support to make such a dismantling possible.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I'm watching interviews of people who attended that million loser march. Oh my, does god have a twisted sense of humor...

Edited by Lyubov

What's the latest news. Is Biden going to win or not? I just don't want to wake up If he doesn't. 

If Biden is serious about uniting the American people he should support legal investigation into voting fraud, even if it only will show minor and the usual fraud by a handful of individual citizens. Otherwise many people on the political right will remain very upset and the American people kept severely divided. And looking into the voting legally is only something that can be done this month or early December I assume and after that it's too late and people will remain uncertain.

Edited by Anderz

3 hours ago, Anderz said:

If Biden is serious about uniting the American people he should support legal investigation into voting fraud, even if it only will show minor and the usual fraud by a handful of individual citizens. Otherwise many people on the political right will remain very upset and the American people kept severely divided. And looking into the voting legally is only something that can be done this month or early December I assume and after that it's too late and people will remain uncertain.

The Voting Fraud claims made by the MAGA Cult aren't being made in Good Faith, but are instead being used as a tactic to delegitimize an election they lost, and undermine faith in Democracy. Giving credence to their claims by pretending to take their concerns seriously will only be seen to legitimize Conspiracy Theories on the far right, and will do no literally nothing to mollify Trump or his Cult. Negotiating with these people doesn't work; compromise can only happen when both sides are working in Good Faith.

Edited by DocWatts

@DocWatts I was thinking that there will be a more stable psychological foundation among the American people and indeed around the whole world by having the issue settled in court. Biden could even explain it to the whole nation, that in order to bring the country together the U.S. courts looking into the claims by the other side will be beneficial for the nation as a whole. People on the political right will of course continue to oppose Biden, but in their deeper subconscious psychological strata there will the knowing that the issue has been settled in court in a fair and unbiased way. That's a more stable and robust foundation than having people on the right remaining uncertain on a subconscious level.

12 minutes ago, Anderz said:

@DocWatts I was thinking that there will be a more stable psychological foundation among the American people and indeed around the whole world by having the issue settled in court. Biden could even explain it to the whole nation, that in order to bring the country together the U.S. courts looking into the claims by the other side will be beneficial for the nation as a whole. People on the political right will of course continue to oppose Biden, but in their deeper subconscious psychological strata there will the knowing that the issue has been settled in court in a fair and unbiased way. That's a more stable and robust foundation than having people on the right remaining uncertain on a subconscious level.

If the Voter Fraud claims were being made by John McCain Republicans or even George W Bush Republicans I might agree with you, but you have to remember that the basis for these claims are coming from a Cult Leader with no interest in working with the other side (or even seeing the country as a whole prosper).

While I have no doubt that some MAGA Cult do sincerely believe that the election results are fraudulent, the only way they'll be disabused of that claim is if Daddy Trump tells them otherwise, something he'll never under any circumstances do.

You have to remember that these are not rationale or reasonable people we're dealing with here, and there's not going to be an easy way to bring Unity to the %30 or %40 of the country who've fallen under the Cult of Personality of a charismatic sociopath.

I would think that a better path forward would to be to focus on reforming our Institutions so that a minority of thr Country no longer has an outsized and undemocratic influence in our electoral system. And Unity would be better achieved by reaching out to moderates, Independents, and Never-Trumpers, and also by expanding Voting Rights throughout the Country.

@DocWatts But in case it turns out that there was nothing more than the usual voting fraud by individual citizens, even then it would be good for Biden since it will 1) prove (as far as the legal procedures go) that Biden won fair and square, and 2) that Trump's claims were indeed baseless. Even most Republicans will recognize that.

26 minutes ago, Anderz said:

I was thinking that there will be a more stable psychological foundation among the American people and indeed around the whole world by having the issue settled in court. Biden could even explain it to the whole nation, that in order to bring the country together the U.S. courts looking into the claims by the other side will be beneficial for the nation as a whole. 

The issues are being settled in court right now. The courts have decided that every claim of mass fraud has no merit. Trump's own lawyers have admitted in court that they have no evidence. Republican-appointed judges have thrown out cases as frivolous and have warned lawyers that they may face sanctions if they continue to bring frivolous cases to court. Law firms have bailed on Trump because they have no case. The courts have already settled that there is evidence. 

Trump is undermining the very fabric of democracy.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16