StripedGiraffe

The Great Awakening / New Earth

55 posts in this topic

@nightrider1435

Every day I have awakenings, yet I fell like a muel whipping itself.

Maybe I aught to find pleasure in my ego backlashes.

5 minutes ago, Peter124 said:

@nightrider1435

Every day I have awakenings, yet I fell like a muel whipping itself.

Maybe I aught to find pleasure in my ego backlashes.

You reach a point where you really don’t care anymore. Let the mind throw it’s tantrum then go back to work... lol.

Nice video but there is definitely some projection going on. When Corona is over people will go back to whatever although the baseline won’t be the same. 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Leo Gura May I say thank you for showing Absolute selflesness and giving to  all that is you best most perfect possible "thing" there is. 

Thank you that is to be God. Well done. 

That is to be "enlightened guru". 

@Leo Gura I second this. Thank you 

@StripedGiraffe the most misunderstood thing with all such notions about "collective awakening" is that it suggests that groups are intelligent. Groups are NOT intelligent. Groups don't have a dominant central monad. Only individuals awaken. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Other people are an illusion. If you shake that illusion, life becomes very dull. Just you by yourself.

I wanted to ask you about this. 

Does social interactions/networking become emotionally easier to handle after awakening to the truth of being everyone? 

I mean... If you dissolve the concept of separation, does the emotion of effortless connection with new people arise? Does awkwardness and shyness dissolve? After all, you've just realized that they are all interconnected with you. Right? 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

3 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura Are you aware that you're talking to yourself when you answer people on the forum or have you only experienced that at peak states?

I can be if I train my mind on it.

But most of the time I operate as if others are real. It's not useful to metaphysically question people all the time. It's an illusion that I play within. Sort of like when you play a video game, you're not constantly question that it's all just a game. You buy into the illusion and act as if it is real, at least for a while.

3 hours ago, nightrider1435 said:

I’m at a point where I’m seeing how challenging this can really be. My ego mind is really starting to hate this work in the last year or so. I’ve had some pretty severe ego backlashes after awakenings. I have a pretty big drive for truth so I just keep going though, sometimes fast or sometimes slow.

Yeah, hang in there.

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

Does social interactions/networking become emotionally easier to handle after awakening to the truth of being everyone? 

It can in certain ways. Mostly I notice less fear about needing to please others. So I act more authentically and I feel less of a need to play social games. I think awakening makes one more direct and authentic with people.

I mean... If you dissolve the concept of separation, does the emotion of effortless connection with new people arise? Does awkwardness and shyness dissolve? After all, you've just realized that they are all interconnected with you. Right? 

I've noticed that I care less and less what people think about me, which frees me up to act however I would naturally act if I was alone. Yes, less shyness, less fear, less distance with strangers. More compassion for their personal suffering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've noticed that I care less and less what people think about me, which frees me up to act however I would naturally act if I was alone. Yes, less shyness, less fear, less distance with strangers. More compassion for their personal suffering.

That's amazing :)

This authenticity and interconnectedness with others is actually one of the reasons I seek awakening. Also seeing reality in its purest form. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@Leo Gura

Leo , how is the psychedelics pathway working for you in terms of integrating insights into you everyday life? Do you keep a high level of consciousness or fall back directly to normal levels?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura

Leo , how is the psychedelics pathway working for you in terms of integrating insights into you everyday life? Do you keep a high level of consciousness or fall back directly to normal levels?

Well, it's just impossible to maintain those peak states. The understanding you can keep.

@Leo Gura but I mean you are at a relatively higher level of consciousness,You don't go back entirely to zero,right?

Are you aware now that you are god?, I mean at a metaphysical level not just theorically.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Leo Gura mind blown. i just did a contemplation on this truth you're talking about. should make a video on this specifically in future

the truth, that if there is a nut in a hole where you can hardly squeeze your hand in you maybe can remember how that nut felt in your hand but you can not take out the nut and the hand together - that you sometimes have to let go or you get stuck while clinging. its a guess though.

Edited by remember

@StripedGiraffe I like your grounding video! I bought a grounding mat!

I like your content, reminds me of Actualized meets infinite waters!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura why don’t you streamline your consciousness and all layers of future consciousness into this very moment?

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

21 hours ago, nightrider1435 said:

I’m at a point where I’m seeing how challenging this can really be. My ego mind is really starting to hate this work in the last year or so. I’ve had some pretty severe ego backlashes after awakenings. I have a pretty big drive for truth so I just keep going though, sometimes fast or sometimes slow.

I recommend you listen to spiritual talks to keep you motivated. This is what I done, and it worked very well. I would listen to 1 hour podcasts from Byron Katie and Ram Dass, whilst playing temple run/subway surfers on my iPad. I found that playing those games made it easier to listen through the whole podcast. Hearing them talk about what the ‘final state’ feels like really motivates you to keep going.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Leo Gura

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@StripedGiraffe I struggle with that myself. It's tricky and challenging.

Leo, I'm sure you've been there too, being here and realizing that we are in the absolute nothingness/love/unity right now, but yet separated and existing in this reality as we imagine the possibility of having both happen at the same time and neither happening in the first place. We have experienced all of ourselves but at the same time never able to finish, and we are looping this infinitely so we can be love and beauty in its most infinite and divine state, which is all that we are. Every struggle and pain, every part of this illusion, are just us bathed in our own infinite love. It is absolutely and unreasonably beautiful. 

13 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura but I mean you are at a relatively higher level of consciousness,You don't go back entirely to zero,right?

Depends on how you define "level of consciousness." Generally speaking your state will drop back to what it was before the trip. But you will remain insights, memories, and it will leave a mark on your psyche. But you will not keep the higher state as that requires neurotransmitters which you lack.

13 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Are you aware now that you are god?, I mean at a metaphysical level not just theorically.

Well, every state is God, so here it is. But this current state is nothing like the God-mode state of 5-MeO-DMT. I'm not in God-mode, I'm more in human mode.

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Depends on how you define "level of consciousness." Generally speaking your state will drop back to what it was before the trip. But you will remain insights, memories, and it will leave a mark on your psyche. But you will not keep the higher state as that requires neurotransmitters which you lack.

Well, every state is God, so here it is. But this current state is nothing like the God-mode state of 5-MeO-DMT. I'm not in God-mode, I'm more in human mode.

So would you agree that people like Sadhguru and other gurus, yogis, and teachers have a higher waking state consciousness than you?

You said yourself that you have defilement such as a need for sex, subtle addictions, various fears, etc.

And no offence but I don’t agree with you when say you intuitively know Sadhguru is less conscious than you or when you say you’re the most conscious. Idk about the West but in India people have been saying life is dream for a long time. Hindus say Brahma is imagining everything and you can find equivalents in other religions.

He claims he can teach you to be highly conscious while remaining in the body. That’s his thing and he claims to know occult too. Maybe he can teach you something that would remove the neurotransmitter barrier because after all you are imagining that barrier. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb