Red-White-Light

Taking LSD in a dream

26 posts in this topic

Last night I had a dream where I was was with a friend and we both decided to take LSD.

I've taken LSD before and had breakthroughs.

The LSD within this dream actually changed the content within the dream. 

Everything was suddenly recontexulized and I saw Nothingness. 

I then realized I was inside a dream and woke up.

That's wild.

One time I dreamt that I got shot in the head and I felt blood leaking from the wound. Next thing you know I'm like floating above my body looking at myself. Dream are wild!

Of course, since all is a dream already.

LSD itself is a hallucination. You hallucinate eating it. Just like you hallucinate the Earth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Wow, powerful dude. I can't wait to explore more ?

I am usually jumping(huge leaps) and floating in my dreams and feel the stomach butterflies for a while but never tripped in a dream. 

If you ever die in your dreams you should notice that you still exist as nothingness afterwards.

That should be your clue that you cannot actually die.

meditation in a dream : there is no friction to the momentum and it's exponential.

i'd say 10 seconds of meditation in a dream = 1 hour irl.

and when you wake-up, you still have the benefits.

In the dream, I felt like I existed after being shot! I felt like I experienced death. It was definitely just as stunning as other spiritual experiences I've had :).

I took mushrooms in a dream and had a psychedelic trip, before I actually did mushrooms. ;) 

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

I have smoked weed in my dreams so many times...

And it gets me high. Weird stuff.

Arc

I've taken acid/shrooms once in a dream. It was pretty fkn cool

Smoked DMT in a dream, reality became very fractal like and I sorta spiraled into an infinite singularity. Highly recommended 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

Funny, last night after reading this thread I took 5-MeO-DMT in my dreams and I tripped harder than in "real life."

Unbelievable.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you ever die in your dreams you should notice that you still exist as nothingness afterwards.

That should be your clue that you cannot actually die.

Its not that commun i guess in my experience i wake up immediately after i die in a dream all the time, my illusionary self dies and i wake up and realize that it was just a dream, then i continue with another imagination and another illusionary self, untill i die again and wake up in another imaginary life, what if i keep fooling myself forever??!!

I'm taking to my self about my hallucination experiences hahahaha its crazy as fuck

Edited by m0hsen

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Funny, last night after reading this thread I took 5-MeO-DMT in my dreams and I tripped harder than in "real life."

Unbelievable.

That's what I'm talking about. This shit manifests very quickly and gets very real in dreams. I'm going to have to pay more attention to them once again. I haven't given my journal the love it deserves for the past months. Dreaming is a broad subject to explore. 

One time, instead of flying around in a lucid dream, I sat down in the middle of an empty street and slowly observed my surroundings. I wondered what was the substance of the dream and where was it located, and them watched as it slowly began to melt under the thoughts. It is the smoothest process. But only if you allow it to be. I naturally give up on the 'body-mind connection' in dreams, so that I don't feel the need to carry a body around. That's how you lose tension.

Never taken psychedelics yet, but one of my deepest partial awakenings happened during a dream where I meditated in the dream. Others on the forum have mentioned having trippy  dreams that also happened after a sleep interruption, like when you wake up or are woken up by something and then go back to sleep.  Curious if this is also the case here.

Here is a video about psychedelics and lucid dreaming I stumbled upon:

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira