Red-White-Light

Taking LSD in a dream

26 posts in this topic

I awakened so many times in my other dreams characters, laughing how nothing can't kill me, being infinite creation, consciousness and love.

As Shin I'm such a pussy though, just can't let go of it, please slap me or something  ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

I awakened so many times in my other dreams characters, laughing how nothing can't kill me, being infinite creation, consciousness and love.

As Shin I'm such a pussy though, just can't let go of it, please slap me or something  ???

xD The struggle! 

11 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Its not that commun i guess in my experience i wake up immediately after i die in a dream all the time, my illusionary self dies and i wake up and realize that it was just a dream, then i continue with another imagination and another illusionary self, untill i die again and wake up in another imaginary life, what if i keep fooling myself forever??!!

I'm taking to my self about my hallucination experiences hahahaha its crazy as fuck

Once I incarnated the girlfriend of the guy who I thought I was (or something like that), then I got fucked like real deep, that was amazing, would do it again ! ?

That was so funny, I could switch pov in the dream often, usually in other dream too, 1st pov then 3rd pov, a real mess ?

God is love

And God in them

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Funny, last night after reading this thread I took 5-MeO-DMT in my dreams and I tripped harder than in "real life."

Unbelievable.

Same thing happened to me but with lsd!! 

12 hours ago, purerogue said:

xD The struggle! 

Wait a minute ...

I just said I already awakened multiple time right ?

I was in exams posting that, didn't thought it through

Oh shit, oh boy xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them