Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@seeking_brilliance You're talking about being a guru or a Boddhisatva.

Answering people's questions is often counter-productive because people are usually asking the wrong questions, and giving them answers does not actually help them become more conscious.

A good guru goes meta and shows you the limitations of your questioning process. A good guru gets you to see that asking him for answers will not work. A good guru shows you how to find the answers from within.

The problem is that people's questions usually come from a place of survival, which only deepens their problem. A guru must show you how and why to go beyond survival.

Thank you. But since you mention it, is there really a such thing as interfering with a Seekers path, when in Truth everything perfectly clicks into place with no errors?  Perhaps the misleading is actually a catylist, no matter how long that takes.  It's just hard to see it in linear time. Or am I being too clever for my own good? It seems as if your advice to not interfere is not so much for us humans, since we can't predict what will interfere or not. Perhaps it's more a prayer and reminder to the higher self. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

7 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Is there really a such thing as interfering with a Seekers path

Yes there is. A teacher needs to take great care not to mislead people. There is much potential for abuse, corruption, and harm.

Notice that God itself is careful not to force itself on humans.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@pluto You have much to learn about Infinite Intelligence.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@pluto You have much to learn about Infinite Intelligence.

Leo what is your current opinion on each of us eliminating our own negativity? Is that even possible, should we and how?

1 hour ago, iamme said:

Leo what is your current opinion on each of us eliminating our own negativity? Is that even possible, should we and how?

A good guru teaches that the truth can only be found in oneself and by raising awareness. This is a "trick" that most are unable to comprehend.

Pluto you're so deluded in the spiritual paradigm' but that's funny.

Nature is human. All that human do & create is nature will.

The thing is.

It's so obvious that we are of god.

6 minutes ago, Vignesh Pagadala said:

That's a great question, although I'm not entirely dismissive of Leo's experiences. If Infinite Intelligence is all-encompassing, then why couldn't it point out someone's Twitter password? Why does it appear to be regurgitating what Leo already seems to know? Hmmm...

If you are God there can and never will be any external objective evidence that something is inspired. The more you are purified the more truth or God flows through you. God has been flowing through Leo for a long time, so of course this includes a lot of insights Leo already has shared and comes through in his style. If you are God, there's only one way to check the validity of something and that is through your own gut feeling or resonance with it. This is all part of following your heart and getting in tune with the guiding sensations that are beyond your own limited ego. Your ego is always arguing for your own limitation and in order to do that it has to argue for the limitation of other people as well. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, tedens said:

A good guru teaches that the truth can only be found in oneself and by raising awareness. This is a "trick" that most are unable to comprehend.

I'm very aware and conscious of my negativity nevertheless it's still going on so what do you do about it besides ignoring it to the best of your ability?

5 hours ago, pluto said:

This is all projection of the mind. Direct Infinite Intelligence communicates through silence/stillness not language or thoughts. You are just blowing your own spiritual ego more with chemical abuse which only pushes you further within your own mental traps. You need to lay off for a while, take some time away in nature, relax and truly observe what is.

Just makes you seem like a traditionalist. Perhaps you are lost in the mind and not realizing what chemicals can provide beyond mind. Infinite Intelligence communicates through all means.

Edited by Shadowraix

On 9/4/2019 at 10:40 PM, Shadowraix said:

Just makes you seem like a traditionalist. Perhaps you are lost in the mind and not realizing what chemicals can provide beyond mind. Infinite Intelligence communicates through all means.

Indeed but it cannot be expressed with mental/physical means without severely distorting the true nature of its depth and directness due to limitations of physicality we face and perhaps :) What i see here is manifestation of mind as infinite intelligence can explain all that in a few words.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@iamme only doing practice long enough can elevate the awerness. So your negativity is related to not doing it.

Edited by tedens

5 hours ago, tedens said:

@iamme only doing practice long enough can elevate the awerness. So your negativity is related to not doing it.

Yea I'm mostly interested in quick ways of getting negativity free. You can go meditate for lifetimes sure it will do you good.

7 hours ago, pluto said:

Indeed but it cannot be expressed with mental/physical means without severely distorting the true nature of its depth and directness due to limitations of physicality we face and perhaps :)

many people write books on meditation and enlightenment, what God is doing here is no different

Edited by electroBeam

@pluto All you see. That's the key thing. The same words can represent an infinite amount of depth. No communication can encompass the levels of insight. We must be careful about how dismissive we are. 

@Leo Gura Ask Infinite Intelligence if P = NP. The solution would grant you a million bucks, and no one would ever call you a narcissist again :P

I am myself, heaven and hell.

On 4.9.2019 at 2:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's no different than the way a country or a corporation works.

A country is made out of its citizens. It controls and limits its citizens yet you are still free on any given day to decide what to eat, where to drive, and so forth. The limits are merely bounds to a sandbox. What you do in the sandbox is largely up to you.

Or think of it this way: when you play with Legos, there are fundamental limits to what you can build given the shape of the blocks. But you still have enormous freedom to build lots of unique stuff which the designers of the blocks could not have envisioned.

All limits work this way. Nothing is absolutely set in stone. Even if you're locked in a jail cell, you still have some freedom. You can still decide when to shit. 

Brother quick question, this confuses me huge times. I really love your insights and curiously follow them and use them to realize the same  it helped alot. But at some points I find it confusing. 

Is this new insight not something that goes against all previous ones? 

Ill list them here

1.No free will/No control: We (humans) have no control whatsoever even if raising our finger or deciding to become lazy and lie on the couch forever (which I saw in your free will and live enlightenment video) that nothing is in the humans control. 

Even Ramana Maharshi said everything even the finger raising is already predetermined, which brings to the second point. - >

2.infinite intelligence: god is infinitely intelligent, comparing him to a game designer or a country in which neither the designer nor the goverment know what the citizens or the players will do because they are not infinitely intelligent and cannot foresee any unfolding, in contrast infinite intelligence knows everything and is everything so how can it be suprised by itself?  Wouldnt this mean that God needs to think and become sceptic in his decision and doesnt create instantly and superconsciously with infinite intelligence? 

3. Twoness/Duality: saying that the government doesnt know what the citizens do, or the gamedesigner doesnt know how the players play. Or the legocreator that wont know what the child builds of it all imply one and other/twoness/separation. 

However god and the humans are not separate so he should definitely know what will happen, if saying there is any kind of human independence creation isn't that just saying that there is one tiny little thing remaining that Is separate from God and not in gods control? 

One more timeThank you @Leo Gura for being available always I learned alot through your webpage.

Edited by Schahin

@Leo Gura I Just have read your blog. I know this is MYSELF ok.

I was God (few times) proper so are You(God knows how many times You become Absolute. 

You asked same questions. 

Why the fuck ME from all people. For God's sake. I am Just ordinary guy. Completelly average by all means. 

Thanks for answering question. Why the fuck I can't be God proper. I know What it is, It's the Truth of myself. I do not need human form, I do not anything. 

Whole Text is like I was Talking to myself. So fucking wierd. Like I fucking wrote That. 

Nah monastery only way out from all of this. Even That term God proper is term I use wtf. Wtf. Want home. Just want home. 

I am not Narcissists I am Selfless. I am Selfless. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 hours ago, Commodent said:

@Leo Gura Ask Infinite Intelligence if P = NP. The solution would grant you a million bucks, and no one would ever call you a narcissist again :P

Imaginary foolishness is what all that is.

6 hours ago, Schahin said:

Brother quick question, this confuses me huge times. I really love your insights and curiously follow them and use them to realize the same  it helped alot. But at some points I find it confusing. 

Is this new insight not something that goes against all previous ones? 

Ill list them here

1.No free will/No control: We (humans) have no control whatsoever even if raising our finger or deciding to become lazy and lie on the couch forever (which I saw in your free will and live enlightenment video) that nothing is in the humans control. 

Even Ramana Maharshi said everything even the finger raising is already predetermined, which brings to the second point. - >

2.infinite intelligence: god is infinitely intelligent, comparing him to a game designer or a country in which neither the designer nor the goverment know what the citizens or the players will do because they are not infinitely intelligent and cannot foresee any unfolding, in contrast infinite intelligence knows everything and is everything so how can it be suprised by itself?  Wouldnt this mean that God needs to think and become sceptic in his decision and doesnt create instantly and superconsciously with infinite intelligence? 

3. Twoness/Duality: saying that the government doesnt know what the citizens do, or the gamedesigner doesnt know how the players play. Or the legocreator that wont know what the child builds of it all imply one and other/twoness/separation. 

However god and the humans are not separate so he should definitely know what will happen, if saying there is any kind of human independence creation isn't that just saying that there is one tiny little thing remaining that Is separate from God and not in gods control? 

One more timeThank you @Leo Gura for being available always I learned alot through your webpage.

If you really want to know, go do the work.

@Leo Gura Well, it would certainly convince many people here if you could get the infinite intelligence to submit a proof of p vs np. I know that infinite intelligence is real, but many materialists in this forum will need more convincing.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie