Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

@mandyjw I think what you are looking for is a community which spreads Iove in the name of spirituality and not the truth of love. Actualised.org is talking about a truth whilst other communities may emphasis living that truth. 

Many men leads to a more masculine kind of feels and I understand that now from your point of view. For example, if I said let’s blow up the world, I simply don’t have any attachments to the line. I can handle the raw masculine reality of the situation. But how to make you see such a statement ? 

That same exact statement,, you would have to feel the love for from the feminine version of love. It’s actually no wonder you find it difficult coming to terms with it. 

For me the statement alone represents love. 

For you, when you feel that love from the statement alone represents love. 

What you are looking for is an experience of enlightenment. What you should do is follow a single tradition or technique. If you read other traditions and technique always relate it back to the one you have chosen. Buddhism is the simplest. 

@tsuki

I hope you are able to see now that power is a thing, and that the truth is what you make it to be, depending on how much power you have.

@Truth Addict I never denied the existence or importance of power, you missed the point of our previous conversation.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict I never denied the existence or importance of power, you missed the point of our previous conversation.

The point which was?

@Truth Addict lol

The conversation had like 5 pages, I'm not going to attempt to explain it to you again.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict lol

The conversation had like 5 pages, I'm not going to attempt to explain it to you again.

You could have said 'woof!' once again, and maybe then I would have gotten your point.

?

@Truth Addict Woof!

Freedom is more fundamental than power. It is a precondition of power.
That does not invalidate the existence of power, on the contrary.

Power can be wielded for variety of purposes, but personal development is the purpose that spreads freedom.
After some point in person's development, that fact can be recognized and you follow someone specifically because he frees you, not because he forces you to.

PS. Let's not get into this discussion again.

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict 

But personal development is the purpose that spreads freedom.

After some point in person's development, that fact can be recognized and you follow someone specifically because he frees you, not because he forces you to.

Or you follow someone specifically because he gives you the illusion of freedom, using sneakier, i.e. more powerful ways than your ability to detect.

Power isn't always explicit, it can also be subtle as well.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict I'm pretty sure that you can discern which is which, so why do you keep one-upping me?

Is this how you roll too?

Edited by tsuki

10 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict I'm pretty sure that you can discern which is which.

Maybe it isn't about the leader at all. Maybe it is always about the follower.

12 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict so why do you keep one-upping me?

Is this how you roll too?

I'm not.

But let's say I'm fulfilling your wishes from yesterday. Here I am picking at you ?

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Maybe it isn't about the leader at all. Maybe it is always about the follower.

@Truth Addict That kind of deflection of responsibility is what Leo preaches. I'm saying that this is being a leader with privileges while avoiding responsibilities. I find it to be very disappointing and that is why I am speaking out. Not to gain power.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki it’s difficult to see where Leo is heading. But there is always a possibility. What are the chances that a person who does not perscribe to ideology can find the absolute truth for themselves ? 

Its unfathomable how far it could go in expansion and lead to the absolute truth that life was never and death never is. That you must find your own way there. A hidden message 

13 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict That kind of deflection of responsibility is what Leo preaches. I'm saying that this is being a leader with privileges while avoiding responsibilities.

How would you like to do it otherwise? How do you think of the responsibilities of a spiritual leader?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's easy. God does not recognize evil because it doesn't judge itself.

The solution to evil is to realize it is a projection of the ego-mind. Of course this is a not a solution your ego-mind likes.

@Leo Gura, I am not merely naming phenomenon. What I am stating is that if all is God's design, why is there so much pain and hate? Why are we headed towards extinction (climate change), while immigrants are reviled and war in the Middle East never ceases? What is God trying to make us realise or learn from the current situations? Even if at a deeper level there is only one consciousness.

Edited by astrokeen

7 hours ago, remember said:

@astrokeen you need to go full circle to see that. brahman and brahma are actually one but brahma is separated from brahman being part of the trinity with vishnu and shiva. brahman contains all three of them, it`s a matter of how these forces interact with karma. it`s about how not that.

Sorry, I don't understand any of the above.

1 minute ago, astrokeen said:

@Leo Gura, I am not merely naming phenomenon. What I am stating is that if all is God's design, why is there so much pain and hate?

God doesn't have a perspective of things, he has no bias. Whatever can be, is. He created the universe to see what he is, so things just happen. If you taked a bucket of water and throw it in the air to see what pattern will arise, would you catch specific droplets in the air in order to change the pattern as it is happening?  

Why are we headed towards extinction (climate change), while immigrants are reviled and war in the Middle East never ceases?

Because all the sequence of existence and the actions of man up to now lead to that. God has nothing to do with that. It's like the queen is going to be lost in a play of chess and you blame the chess inventor for it.

What is God trying to make us realise or learn from the current situations?

God is not trying to do something specific. If there is something to be realized is inside the minds conceptual creation of life, and it has been thoroughly analyzed by spiritual teachers , Leo and in many threads of this forum.

4 minutes ago, Kensho said:

@Leo Gura, I am not merely naming phenomenon. What I am stating is that if all is God's design, why is there so much pain and hate?

God doesn't have a perspective of things, he has no bias. Whatever can be, is. He created the universe to see what he is, so things just happen. If you taked a bucket of water and throw it in the air to see what pattern will arise, would you catch specific droplets in the air in order to change the pattern as it is happening?  

Why are we headed towards extinction (climate change), while immigrants are reviled and war in the Middle East never ceases?

Because all the sequence of existence and the actions of man up to now lead to that. God has nothing to do with that. It's like the queen is going to be lost in a play of chess and you blame the chess inventor for it.

What is God trying to make us realise or learn from the current situations?

God is not trying to do something specific. If there is something to be realized is inside the minds conceptual creation of life, and it has been thoroughly analyzed by spiritual teachers , Leo and in many threads of this forum.

@Leo Gura, nice to hear Kensho's take on this. But would like to hear from you.

Edited by astrokeen

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

How would you like to do it otherwise? How do you think of the responsibilities of a spiritual leader?

The responsibilities are much more feminine, compassionate, personal. There is no spirituality without human contact.
I know that Leo is occupied full time with releasing content, but this content is like scriptures.
Traditionally, scriptures are taught by self-realized teachers that actually embody and understand what is being taught.
That is the reason why lineages are created, to make sure that the teachings do not get warped across time.
It is not merely a power play like the modern society with authority shadow would lead us to believe.

@tsuki its difficult to talk about, but the problem of epistemology runs so deep, its uncanny

Looking at the bigger picture, we can say that those self-realised teachers are part of the problem and not the solution 

however, in the smaller picture of self-realisation and enlightenment, the are helpful to seekers

Power play occurs when teachings do not agree 

however the paradox is that you can't proclaim your own teachings to be completely true 

So you need at least 2 teachings to give the exact same results. 

what happens when you break into new territories ? 

you reach the problem of claiming your own grave, by proclaiming you have gone deeper into understanding of truth without proof that it is true/ not true. 

However, even if you have a valid case, the situation itself of not having a paired teachings causes you proof problems. 

religions can stand on their own because at least there are other religions, whether you disagree or agree with believing in which ever particular religion you subscribe to every month for $9.95 debit visa transaction 

as i said in another thread, using feminine love is an act of survival, which is different to using love as a teaching. i feel like you might twist what i'm saying. So for clarifications i'm just talking about feminine vs masculine love inside of teachers and gurus. 

The power play itself is to get someone to agree with you, that's why its infinite intelligence. Because truth dictates who is right and who is wrong in the long run as the script with god says.. eventually you must walk your own path. This is what the guru was for, the guru was not there to make you feel exactly the same as him by building up your embodiment of truth, it was just to tell you the truth of the situation. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash wisdom cannot be taught with words, human contact is needed if it is going to work en masse.

I'm through with debating.