Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Hmm... how about every single suicide case?
Misunderstanding lessons of life and killing yourself out of ego backlash?
How about religious zealotry? Killing people in the name of God? How is that not an ego backlash in reaction to lessons of other religions?
How about non-dual keyboard jockeys that advise people to meditate in response to every single problem of their life?

Shoving all reactionary suffering into one bag called 'massive ego backlash' is like equating gym exercise with being hit by a bus.
THIS is a form of misunderstanding of spiritual truths.

Did you forget that Jesus did have disciples that taught others on his behalf?

It's TOO LATE. The cat is out of the bag. Leo's videos and writings are available to whoever wants to look them up. Countless ancient secrets are now on youtube.

24 “The student is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+10&version=NIV

Don't you see, we hide the truth from others and come up with excuses why it's good for their own behalf, just so we can keep ourselves safe. Or at least, keep people from thinking we're crazy. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw You are such a hypocrite. Why don't you give a knife to your toddler to play with?
By your logic, everything should be in the open because Jesus said so.

Knives are useful, you know? It's just expansion of consciousness, it's for the greater good!
Who knows what Chaos=Creation may bring when your child carves herself a bigger smile?
When she heals from years of torment by her colleagues, she will be a wonderful, albeit a scarred, enlightened person!

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki The only reason your mind goes there is because of your shadow. You want me to feel fear because you do. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Calling projection cards to defend your irresponsibility.
Spiritual bypassing 101.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki Bingo. It's the inconvenient truth of I/you/we. But if you want to play the authority/power card, I guess you're above/separate from it all.

Alchemy/Enlightenment is about transforming fear into love. Your mind will give you all kinds of reasons and stories about why you shouldn't try. 

@mandyjw there are different ways of constructing a house, some are more environment friendly and some are aggressive with buldozers coming in destoying whole ecosystems. you can`t just say it was nature who did that as nature wouldn`t do that to itself, only a denaturalization process seperates the being from it`s creation. to use a saw naturally you need to be connected to the wood, not by nails but by nature.

38 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Bingo. It's the inconvenient truth of I/you/we. But if you want to play the authority/power card, I guess you're above/separate from it all.

It is not the inconvenient truth of I/you/we, but a weaponization of spirituality for egoic purposes.
I'm not above it all, I'm just tired of it and I'm going to call you out on it every time I see it. Because I care.

38 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Alchemy/Enlightenment is about transforming fear into love. Your mind will give you all kinds of reasons and stories about why you shouldn't try. 

That is a passive view of enlightenment, not active. Enlightenment is not a free pass to be irresponsible. That way of using spirituality is bypassing.

The mind is not an enemy. It emerged for selfless reasons and runs rampant because of ignorance.
Demonizing the mind is a free pass to be an idiot and a form of spiritual bypassing.
The mind is a knife and it can do various things including cutting a toddler's face.
Throwing the knife away is a mistake, it is enough when it cuts the right things in right ways. That is self-mastery.

God is selfless and does not care about people, but people do.
Over-emphasizing heart actually stunts your capacity to love because you lack understanding.
You are severely lacking in compassion for a follower of love, or understanding of what spiritual knowledge is capable of.
If you truly loved people like you love children, you would not be so keen to hand them knives that are able to cut their psyche. You would want to teach them to use them with proper supervision.

Edited by tsuki

the hardest truth is when you see, that what you love is killing you.

I have no problem at all with releasing the content of whatever Truth you received in your trip.

I think it is misguided and dangerous to label it God's word.

Infinity does not speak English.

The document Leo released is just non-dual ramblings of an eloquent person under the influence.

By insisting that your written word is Holy, you are inviting it to be weaponised by others, to be misunderstood and used for harm against self and others.

And for what? Because you are proud of your scribblings? Because certainly Leo himself said that Absolute Truth only has value for a person who has realised it himself. To read it second-hand as a thought-provoking piece is of limited value. Whatever beliefs you will acquire through written words will be wrong.

Infinity expresses herself through you, but the moment you make words out of that, it is simply a trip report.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Words don't teach, experience does through sensations if we will be open and listen to them. If someone doesn't resonate with what you're saying they will pass it off as craziness, maybe forever or maybe they come back when they are ready. Maybe it's true after all, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." 

As quoted from Abraham Hicks, "Don't get caught in the trap of trying to serve those who are not in vibrational sync because you can't" 

"Law of attraction takes care of those who are ready for that." 

@mandyjw You just invalidated the reason why you started this conversation with me.

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Words don't teach, experience does

My point exactly.

There is nothing to be kept secret, because Leo's trip was about things that can't be communicated through words anyway. It has to be experienced.

Which is why it is foolish to label it the word of God, or making any claims like 'Infinite Intelligence said X to me'.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@tsuki Love can never be invalidated. 

You're making a case to keep knowledge hidden, I'm making a case for it to be out in the open. I'm making a case for Leo sharing stuff like this as the example of the greatest love and courage, in fact if I were to criticize Leo I'd say he shouldn't hide the good stuff on his blog so much. Obviously there's a balance that needs to be struck though. 

Words don't teach so there's no harm in saying the truth. They can only ever point to it. They never point to a knife hidden in the closet, they can only ever point to love. 

@flowboy Pure creativity comes from outside the ego and it is the same thing as channeling. I don't see it as being foolish to admit where words or creation comes from, and refuse the worship of people who want to say that it's our own brilliance. Lots of teachers and artists have done this throughout history, Eckhart Tolle says time and time again that consciousness and the words that express it flow through him, these teachers admit that they are just a vehicle. One of my favorites is Abraham Hicks. Lots of people say it's a gimmick, but it's through sensation and knowing that the words really resonate within ourselves that we know them as truth. 

I think the thing is that in your eyes Leo saying this expands the importance of his own personal egoic role in teaching, whereas to Leo it diminishes that role and admits to his readers that he is just a vehicle for source. 

Edited by mandyjw

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Words don't teach so there's no harm in saying the truth. 

Of course there is. Words cannot teach the Truth, but they can delude the fuck out of people.
Not because they are false, but because the ones that listen do not have the ears to hear. Yet.

I am not making the case for keeping knowledge secret. I am making the case for teaching it responsibly.
There are legitimate reasons for gun control laws.

Edited by tsuki

16 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Eckhart Tolle says time and time again that consciousness and the words that express it flow through him, these teachers admit that they are just a vehicle. One of my favorites is Abraham Hicks. Lots of people say it's a gimmick, but it's through sensation and knowing that the words really resonate within ourselves that we know them as truth

We agree there. And: I've been there. With and without psychedelics, I have these moments of flow where it's not really me speaking, but the words deeply resonate. Moderate doses of psilocybin or LSD cause me to spontaneously start talking about nonduality and raving about infinite love and the illusion of dualities to whomever is with me at that moment.

If I write that down as the words of God, it is relatively harmless because I don't have a large radically-openminded audience adoring me.

If Leo does it, he is being irresponsible in my opinion, and should emphasize that it is a trip report to avoid inviting new religious dogma, cult dynamics and people beating each other over the head with it because they misunderstand it as holy words.

Otherwise where are we headed? A cult with Leo as a medium, an oracle channeling Infinite Intelligence through squirting potions up his butt.

I'm being crass to paint a picture, I mean no disrespect.

If it turns out that way, that would be funny though.

Edited by flowboy

7 minutes ago, flowboy said:

If Leo does it, he is being irresponsible in my opinion, and should emphasize that it is a trip report to avoid inviting new religious dogma

But still, there are people like the tree of us for example that know exactly what it means. Why not being open and honest in this case?

It's not about secrets, it's about being responsible.

5 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Otherwise where are we headed? A cult with Leo as a medium, channeling Infinite Intelligence through injections up his butt.

Infinite butt. LoL

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

But still, there are people like the tree of us

Now that's a gorgeous Easter egg of poetry. The tree of us.

Part of integrating heart and mind is hearing a pointer that you somehow desperately want to solve and it may take years of learning and experiencing life to feel the depth of it in your heart. That's the power of some of the scriptures. The intention and desire to understand is the true pointer, not the words, though they may appear to be. If you spend years of your life being a raving fundamentalist Christian, using the words and pointers as if they were actual swords, then that's how God chose to learn that lesson through you. 

I fondly remember my fundamentalist Christian days, it was a fundamental part of my path. Nobody died. Don Quixote gonna attack windmills. Haters gonna hate so say fuck it, let your light shine bright. 

15 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Otherwise where are we headed? A cult with Leo as a medium, an oracle channeling Infinite Intelligence through squirting potions up his butt.

I'm being crass to paint a picture, I mean no disrespect.

If it turns out that way, that would be funny though.

xD Dude, seriously, check out Abraham Hicks! She channels and is very loving and sensible with her advice and interactions with people. Learning to channel is just awakening to where creativity/love comes from, and learning to connect with it and know when you're connected and when you aren't. No butt potions necessary. 

Edited by mandyjw

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

If you spend years of your life being a raving fundamentalist Christian, using the words and pointers as if they were actual swords, then that's how God chose to learn that lesson through you. 

Spiritual bypassing. Tell that to the families of the ones that committed suicide because they did not understand the lesson. Not cool.

Have you watched the video I posted in your journal? You have a massive shadow relating to authority.

Edited by tsuki

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

No butt potions necessary. 

?

That sounds good, I will check her out.