Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, flowboy said:

And that's simply what it is. An experience.

So... what is an experience inferior to? Isn't that literally what all this existence is? Describe something that you're not experiencing.

He's grown a lot since dark side of mediation. You can connect with facets of the Absolute on psychedelics, literally realize yourself as God, and to call it "just an experience" would be a travesty.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

8 hours ago, flowboy said:

@Leo Gura  You don't see any problem with releasing a bunch of notes and stamping them "Straight from God"?

It is what it is.

What am I supposed to do? Lie and say it wasn't from God?

This is also how the Bible started, and we all know how that went...

Exactly.

God is always corrupted by devils who are too scared to pursue Truth.

It does look to me like you're being reckless and not making enough of an effort to avoid starting a religion. You have a responsibility here.

You're basically saying: "I have the secret potion to talk to Infinite Intelligence, and with that, my scribblings bear more meaning than yours"

The difference is, I am teaching how to avoid the traps of ideology and I do not teach that I am above you. You are as much God as I am. So I build no hierarchy with my teachings.

And I share my tools with you.

The chemical potion makes God accessible to all (or to most). Unlike in religion where gurus have an advantage over you. This is the beauty of psychedelics. They are the ultimate equalizer and breaker of hierarchies of power. In this sense psychedelics are like the internet.

It sounds a lot like: "I am the chosen one."

Well, I am in a rare position to spread the message.

It's not, but regardless of what you mean, consider what people will read into it, and take some responsibility for the consequences. You're inviting cult dynamics with this crap.

Consider the possiblitity that religion was grounded in Truth but corrupted much later, and that this is inevitable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, flowboy said:

@Leo Gura  You don't see any problem with releasing a bunch of notes and stamping them "Straight from God"?

This is also how the Bible started, and we all know how that went...

There's a huge difference between reading the Bible before an awakening and after an awakening. You know how some pointers resonate with some people at certain times and others don't? Even when we think we're keeping an open mind, we don't even know what an open mind actually is. After you've seen duality collapse, you start seeing pointers to the nature of reality as oneness literally everywhere. Then that ancient language makes sense, and you realize how it was that much of the Bible was actually the inspired word of God and how it got so horribly twisted. Back before psychedelics people got to that awakening on their own through faith and devotion. People's faith certainly can be abused as we've seen countless examples of for hundreds of years, but now we've gone so far against religion and thinking faith is silly that we've forgotten how incredibly powerful it can be. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

In the Bible Jesus taught he was God and how you are it too. 

No one understood his message and devil's took the church to their own purposes.

He said we are all God. Right?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference is, I am teaching how to avoid the traps of ideology and I do not teach that I am above you. You are as much God as I am. So I build no hierarchy with my teachings.

That's a half-truth, Leo.

While your teaching does indeed say that we're all equal as God, you as the owner of this platform speak from position of power. You have exercised the privileges/responsibilities of this hierarchy on multiple occasions by calling people devils, or more recently by telling winterkinght off. I am not saying that this is wrong - I am saying that you are overlooking the importance of this fact.

By denying your authority on spiritual matters you are being dishonest to yourself and to you audience, because why shouldn't they trust you? You spent your whole life trying to honestly figure stuff out and the knowledge you present is of good quality. If people are free to spend their lives however they want, why can't they choose to be followers of leaders they recognize to be good? Why do you deflect their trust and shift responsibility downwards?

In my opinion, you are trying to be a leader without taking responsibilities of one. There is a reason why spiritual truths were kept secret and passed down lineages and this reason is not just selfishness. It is precisely to avoid the utopian idea that we're all equal in the relative domain and prevent dogmatic religions from being created. You can actually damage people by presenting them with knowledge that is too advanced relative to their level of development.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

13 minutes ago, tsuki said:

you as the owner of this platform speak from position of power. You have exercised the privileges/responsibilities of this hierarchy on multiple occasions by calling people devils, or more recently by telling winterkinght off. I am not saying that this is wrong - I am saying that you are overlooking the importance of this fact.

This is so obvious it goes without saying.

It's because I am here leading people that you take objection to my leadership.

Every follower thinks he knows better than the leader, yet he is too lazy or incompetent to lead. Such is the nature of leadership.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you even read my post? I am not objecting to the fact that you lead people, on the contrary! lol

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That just proves the point I was making, really.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

it is as if you would discuss if brahma was prior to brahman or brahman prior to brahma.

there are two systems competing against each other brahmans love and brahmas love. from far up the cross we sometimes don`t realize that the cross was made by a carpenter.

Edited by remember

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What am I supposed to do? Lie and say it wasn't from God?

How about be humble and tell the truth that it was no more from God than what I'm writing here.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

43 minutes ago, flowboy said:

How about be humble and tell the truth that it was no more from God than what I'm writing here.

What you're writing here is from a weak state of consciousness.

@Leo Gura , thank you. It's very thought-provoking

God said, 'Why would I leave anything up to chance? The beauty of being an Infinite Intelligence is that I can design it all perfectly at no cost.'

So, did he design climate change, drought and famine? What is that supposed to accomplish? Does the law of karma prevail?

This is the classic problem of EVIL. If God is omnipotent, how can he allow evil to prevail?

Edited by astrokeen

@astrokeen you need to go full circle to see that. brahman and brahma are actually one but brahma is separated from brahman being part of the trinity with vishnu and shiva. brahman contains all three of them, it`s a matter of how these forces interact with karma. it`s about how not that.

On 9/3/2019 at 3:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

Don't fall into the trap of treating an insight too preciously just because it makes you go 'wow' or makes you fall over in awe - that reaction alone doesn't mean anything.

Hehe, it's cute that you feel qualified to judge that I am falling into traps.

What you perceive as my traps is your own lack of insight.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:
1 hour ago, flowboy said:

What you're writing here is from a weak state of consciousness.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
2 hours ago, tsuki said:

you as the owner of this platform speak from position of power. You have exercised the privileges/responsibilities of this hierarchy on multiple occasions by calling people devils, or more recently by telling winterkinght off. I am not saying that this is wrong - I am saying that you are overlooking the importance of this fact.

Every follower thinks he knows better than the leader, yet he is too lazy or incompetent to lead. Such is the nature of leadership.

@Leo Gura  You don't even address concerns, you simply deflect by calling people weak and lazy. And stupid, basically.

That's not the behavior of a leader who has his shit together.

That's the behavior of someone who is in over his head.

I'm not offended, don't get me wrong. Just making an observation.

I just hope you have someone in your life to keep your ego in check, Leo, because you don't have a guru and you clearly look down on your followers here.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

There is a reason why spiritual truths were kept secret and passed down lineages and this reason is not just selfishness. It is precisely to avoid the utopian idea that we're all equal in the relative domain and prevent dogmatic religions from being created. You can actually damage people by presenting them with knowledge that is too advanced relative to their level of development.

With that logic you just called Jesus the worst spiritual teacher in history. 

Chaos is creation. 

Give me an example of someone who has been damaged from getting too much knowledge too soon from a teacher and not just displayed a massive ego backlash? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Chaos is creation. 

Give me an example of someone who has been damaged from getting too much knowledge too soon and not just displayed a massive ego backlash? 

but if chaos was creation then why do we create structure? is structure the same as chaos? then what is natural structure and what is artificial structure? where is natural chaos and where is artificial chaos? who is in power? who decides on the rules? chaos is creation, structures are as well.

54 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

This is the classic problem of EVIL. If God is omnipotent, how can he allow evil to prevail?

That's easy. God does not recognize evil because it doesn't judge itself.

The solution to evil is to realize it is a projection of the ego-mind. Of course this is a not a solution your ego-mind likes.

@Leo Gura well some words jesus said on the cross: "forgive them father, for they don`t know what they are doing" maybe because he was a carpenter as well.

33 minutes ago, remember said:

but if chaos was creation then why do we create structure? is structure the same as chaos? then what is natural structure and what is artificial structure? where is natural chaos and where is artificial chaos? who is in power? who decides on the rules? chaos is creation, structures are as well.

In order to build a house you have to cut stones, cut trees, forge nails, dig out the earth and destroy countless plants and animals as collateral damage in the process. Destruction is the first step to creation. Or more accurately it's simultaneous with creation. You take nature that formed in a free manner and destroy it to form to your image. If the image we try to match comes from the ego, which is the only place that ideas of power can exist, the ripple effects of chaos in what we build strengthen and eventually destroy whatever we build, but more so they hurt others and destroy ourselves because we are only ever building with ourselves. If we learn to let creation tell us how it wants to be shaped we create out of love and in our desire to create alongside God, we have an opportunity to transcend the ego. 

The only thing that is ever being really destroyed is the illusory separate self. 

Structure is like a bandaid you put on a wound. It protects the wound and makes us feel like we've done something. But the wound heals and then the bandaid is thrown away. 

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Give me an example of someone who has been damaged from getting too much knowledge too soon from a teacher and not just displayed a massive ego backlash? 

Hmm... how about every single suicide case?
Misunderstanding lessons of life and killing yourself out of ego backlash?
How about religious zealotry? Killing people in the name of God? How is that not an ego backlash in reaction to lessons of other religions?
How about non-dual keyboard jockeys that advise people to meditate in response to every single problem of their life?

Shoving all reactionary suffering into one bag called 'massive ego backlash' is like equating gym exercise with being hit by a bus.
THIS is a form of misunderstanding of spiritual truths. Misunderstanding that lacks compassion.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Did you forget that Jesus did have disciples that taught others on his behalf?

Edited by tsuki