tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

Every teacher is unique, and is going to resonate with different techniques better or worse than other teachers.  I wouldn't hold Leo using psychedelics, 5-Meo, or whatever other substances he has found against him, those are what resonate with him.  If it works, it works.  Psychedelics have worked wonders for a lot of people, and he just knows what he's doing with them.  Math teachers teach math, science teachers teach science.  Leo does seem to have his own subject he teaches that isn't necessarily a complete spiritual education, but I haven't gotten any other impression from Leo other than you should go try a variety of techniques and teachers

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

You put psychedelics here for a reason.  They are a useful tool for escaping the mental prison we exist in.  Not "drugs" in the sense that society has brainwashed people into believing are an evil thing.  In my opinion Leo is one of the clearest people I have seen though I'm sure he has some delusion like me and everyone else.  He does tend to presume his viewers are of a certain spiritual level and perspective which can come across as him being narrow minded.  Being told "you have to meditate for 40 years to experience this" when I have experienced it and I have barely meditated 6 months is presumptuous.  But I don't mind.  He seemed very excited about his experience and insights in his last video and I think that is wonderful.  He is the only person besides myself I have ever seen brought to tears by the absolute perfect beauty that is creation so I can relate to him in this video.  He seems great to me!

11 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@tecladocasio No. Peter Ralston is hardly the most advanced guru. Enlightenment doesn't end with self-realization. The unfolding goes on forever.

I Just wonder how you know that . @FoxFoxFox @tsuki

but this understanding brings him to silence. Why them he wrote 15000 words of non-dual-sense note and shoot a 2 h video ? 

@Serotoninluv the "higher" conciousness is ego talking , there is no higher conciousness , maybe a more subtle and sophisticated dream . Sorry . 

the point where the distinction between wisdom and delusion collapses

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

Why them he wrote 15000 words of non-dual-sense note and shoot a 2 h video ?

@tecladocasio These are the sounds of a mind that is dying.
A mind that is intact will not recognize it for what it is.

He just has a lot stored up. Enjoy the fireworks man.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

12 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You're underselling him. He is understanding reality, but this understanding brings him to silence.
He just needs to let it all out. This is why we're needed.

Let's just carry on with our path and salute him for his advancements.

I know you're right. But I can't help but feel disappointed and sad for the people who don't yet know to trust in their own inner guidance. 

THIS is the method, "even zen masters of 40 years of training do not understand what I know." 

How can you not be arrogant and say that there are degrees of awakening? Doesn't the notion of obtaining higher and lesser degrees bring in comparison and ego? 

This is how religions get started. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@tecladocasio

Any teaching that does not stress the need for all identification to fall away is suspect and I haven't heard Ralston talking about it. At best Ralston is self-realized, but he has no experience of lovebliss which is an inherent facet of the Self. 

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

How can you not be arrogant and say that there are degrees of awakening? Doesn't the notion of obtaining higher and lesser degrees bring in comparison and ego? 

@mandyjw He'll need to go through his delusions backwards and face the shame.
Just imagine doing that when you know that hundreds of thousands of ears have heard them.
The release will be absolutely mind-shattering. He really is a hero. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@mandyjw Because there are higher stages of enlightenment. It has nothing to do with arrogance my friend. It's just based on one's direct experience. If you move from ignorance to self-realization, we call that the stage. If you then move into bliss, that's yet another. Then God consciousness and Unity consciousness. It's a direct evolution of understanding. It has nothing to do with arrogance or humility. Those are just in the mind. They are important only before self-realization. Afterwards, direct, self-recognized consciousness and it's qualities is what matters. 

@FoxFoxFox Ralston is very clear in his books , and the "lovebliss" that you feel is probably your own mind creation , not an inherent facet of Self . 

Read the books by Peter and do the work , and maybe you will really transform your life and will understand why i'm suspicious about Leo's notes .

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw He'll need to go through his delusions backwards and face the shame.
Just imagine doing that when you know that hundreds of thousands of ears have heard them.
The release will be absolutely mind-shattering. He really is a hero. 

You are something else. :x I'm jealous of your faith. Can I have some? I bought you popcorn yesterday, you owe me. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@FoxFoxFox there is no higher states of enlightenment , enlightenment is what it is as-it-is .

Stop ego-dramatizing .

@tecladocasio Just because he is clear doesn't mean he is right. You could be clear and still miss the mark. Does he stress that you must stop identifying? If so then he is probably self-realized.

and the "lovebliss" that you feel is probably your own mind creation , not an inherent facet of Self . 

No it's an inherent quality of the Self, just as Leo mentions in his video. It's self-evident like everything else. But you won't agree with me until you experience it yourself. Then you'd switch sides.

@tecladocasio that is exactly what leo said in his notes and video though, 

2 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

and the "lovebliss" that you feel is probably your own mind creation , not an inherent facet of Self . 

leo said that truth and love are exactly the same thing and therefore it is both the facet of self, and a creation of your mind because the creation is i am in love (emotion) but the truth is love is all that exsist around you 

they are not the same type of love, 

everything is good TM ahah

3 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@mandyjw Because there are higher stages of enlightenment. It has nothing to do with arrogance my friend. It's just based on one's direct experience. If you move from ignorance to self-realization, we call that the stage. If you then move into bliss, that's yet another. Then God consciousness and Unity consciousness. It's a direct evolution of understanding. It has nothing to do with arrogance or humility. Those are just in the mind. They are important only before self-realization. Afterwards, direct, self-recognized consciousness and it's qualities is what matters. 

I know what you're saying, I've experienced higher states and lower states of enlightenment. But those just memories. They don't exist. My level of awareness right now is all that matters. Why aren't we getting more caveats and warnings along with these statements? Why not more mention of the present moment? 

I can't go around being like, my enlightenment yesterday, it was super duper high, higher than yours! Enlightenment pissing contests. No thank you. 

@Aakash Lovebliss is not in your mind. The evidence for that is that it persists even when you are asleep or even when the body is under anesthesia. It's not love as experienced as a feeling. It's not an affect. It's a knowing recognition of everything as one and it is incredibly blissful. 

14 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@Serotoninluv the "higher" conciousness is ego talking , there is no higher conciousness , maybe a more subtle and sophisticated dream . Sorry . 

I understand that interpretation. And yes, under that interpretation it would be correct to say it is the ego talking. That is within the egoic dynamic and it is true within the dynamic. Yet if you step outside of the dynamic and take a different perspective the words have different context and meaning.

Imagine looking at a map of Los Angeles. Then a map of California. Then a map of the United States. Each map gives a different perspective. We could say that there are three levels of maps: high resolution, medium resolution and low resolution. Each map has value. We wouldn't say that one map is "better" than the other or one "level" is better than the other. We are simply using those words to describe the different perspectives.

The problem arises when someone gets locked into to only one map and refuses to see another map. They accuse people that talk about the California map as being "egoic". Yet doing so, limits this person's growth. Imagine driving through California with only a map of Los Angeles.

Guys no point in debating or measuring metaphysical cocks. Haven't you noticed that Reality is complete inverse to it's appearance?

The more dry, circular, frustrating and absurd the ''non-dual truths'' sound to the ego-mind, the sweeter is the actual taste of silent Clarity/Truth. 9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@mandyjw You lot are missing the most crucial part lol, by higher and lower states of consciousness, all it means is different levels of being god, one person can be more god like than another person and so on, but they are always in the same consciousness, because THEY ARE god itself. conscious of states are different.