Fairy

Sudden ENLIGHTENMENT!

53 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

That would be as silly as trying to suprise yourself.

Couldn't you just say you don't believe me.

So I could answer a sad meme about it not being true ?

You're taking all my fun !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@ShinO.K.- I don't believe you.

17be7049c54ff1550e12d4294274d173_-jokes-and-memes-only-true-let-is-go-memes_500-500.jpg

God is love

And God in them

Die on me fools

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Actually, letting go is the easiest thing to do,

Once you've suffered enough,

xD

God is love

And God in them

@Fairy

"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet. I am you and what I see is me.

"And do I take you by the hand and lead you through the land? And help me understand the best I can?"  ❤️

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

6 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Solipsism detected...

Your Ego wants solipism because then it never has to take other Egos into consideration.  Your Ego also wants to be God for obvious reasons.  The problem with these is that this is just the Ego-Mind bullshitting itself.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

if its an intellectual, conceptual understanding its solipsism.

if its an intuitive feeling of being within the stillness, its god.

The deepest meditation is when you disappear, and so does everything including time and space. You find your true self and then you watch as all experiences and perceptions come back into this emptiness.

Eye of the storm rings true in this description.

Its also becoming the exact same thing you were before the biological body came into experience.

Edited by alankrillin

2 hours ago, alankrillin said:

if its an intellectual, conceptual understanding its solipsism.

if its an intuitive feeling of being within the stillness, its god.

The deepest meditation is when you disappear, and so does everything including time and space. You find your true self and then you watch as all experiences and perceptions come back into this emptiness.

Eye of the storm rings true in this description.

Its also becoming the exact same thing you were before the biological body came into experience.

Beautiful. 

I think a good indicator that the insight is intellectual is: the person constantly reaffirms it. For example, "It's all me!!! There's nothing but me!!!" or "The Now is everything that exists. The only thing that is real is the Now!!! The Now!!!" 

When there's true wisdom, the mind gets silence. There's no need for euphoria. It's just a calm contentment. And the person won't feel the need to tell the world about his insights. 

An example of what wisdom does not look like, in my opinion: 

25 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Beautiful. 

I think a good indicator that the insight is intellectual is: the person constantly reaffirms it. For example, "It's all me!!! There's nothing but me!!!" or "The Now is everything that exists. The only thing that is real is the Now!!! The Now!!!" 

When there's true wisdom, the mind gets silence. There's no need for euphoria. It's just a calm contentment. And the person won't feel the need to tell the world about his insights. 

An example of what wisdom does not look like, in my opinion: 

I’ve noticed that too. I think there can be a couple ego flavors that do that. There are the strong ego types that drop enlightentment sound bites as it goes off on an ego trip. Then, there are egos that are dissolving and want to hold on to something for grounding. In this case, spiritual snippets. It’s like an unstable, immature start to a higher level of consciousness. It can be awkward. That’s what Carrey looks like to me in that video - like he recently entered a new level of consciousnesd and is unstable and awkward with it.

@Gabriel Antonio "When there's true wisdom, the mind gets silence"

Why do i keep telling myself to shut up? It's all just me! I need to drop this old saying for good.

What i realized is that the very thing that is animating you is the very same thing that is animating me, so we are the very same thing, just with different contexts ( backgrounds ) . So i am everyone. I am everything, this entire thread is nothing else but me.

I think i is important to allow people to boast about their "enlightenment" then ask them say, 2 weeks later on, how they are doing.

@Fairy

You are not enlightened.

I can't imagine someone whose whole notion of reality flipped upside-down in a moment, and still be able to talk about it right away.

You currently have an idea of enlightenment. Now, work towards actualizing it.

When you're there, you won't be able to distinguish between you and other.

Edited by Truth Addict

10 hours ago, Fairy said:

What i realized is that the very thing that is animating you is the very same thing that is animating me, so we are the very same thing, just with different contexts ( backgrounds ) .

okay. now you know why you, as an individual experience, are not special alone. now you know why we shouldn't lie or do harm to others.

the real journey starts now. everything else was just a play of words. 

unborn Truth

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT. I need to get enlightened mannnnnnnnn. I need to get the confidence to smoke 5-MeO ? maybe that'll do the trick. 

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT. I need to get enlightened mannnnnnnnn. I need to get the confidence to smoke 5-MeO ? maybe that'll do the trick.