Shroomdoctor

What is the #1 Habit that did the most high yield results for you in your life?

27 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about what habits are the most important to start and track. I would like to know which Habits gave you the most results in your life. :)

A fixed sleeping, eating, bathing, cleaning routine and schedule.

After that, developing block time/hourly 'work' routine. 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Concentration and insight meditation and self enquiry by far. Once that happened, I could identify attachments and aversions and drop them. Everything else falls into place.

Hmm. 

Self-love meditation + Journaling/Contemplation are my favorite two

meditation is great too 

self-love is probs #1 though. 

Edited by d0ornokey

Daily meditation & yoga, self-love meditation and visualization, working on creative endeavors and aspirations...

Reading, writing, listening, smiling, exploring, observing. ♥

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Shroomdoctor Yeah I swap between these 3 (to keep it interesting)

Leo's is my favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcNGtZPPSS8&t=1972s

Teal Swan helped me open and connect with my heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pl2L2fxVdk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4bKficC1ag&t (here's her theory on the heart chakra. the video is quite dense in material) 

Perception trainers has a great one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJqv4ATA4r8&t=27s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFFqww0xsI4 (here's her course explaining her mechanics for self love) 

I also do 6 pillars self-esteem exercise every morning as well 

my biggest transformation happened when i started to meditate for 1h every monday at 8pm.

nowadays i wake up at 4:40am everyday to meditate before i eat my breakfast and go to the gym before i go to work.

unborn Truth

Observation and practicing present, conscious awareness. ❤️

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

12 hours ago, ajasatya said:

nowadays i wake up at 4:40am everyday to meditate before i eat my breakfast and go to the gym before i go to work.

How do you wake up at 4:40am? I could barely wake up at 6:00AM.

3 hours ago, CreamCat said:

How do you wake up at 4:40am? I could barely wake up at 6:00AM.

you probably don't have a proper motivation to sleep and wake up early. i go to bed at 9pm.

it's sunday, ~5:40am and i just finished my early meditation. there's no 9-to-5 work today so i'm gonna write some of my book for a while and then i'll be eating breakfast before i go to the gym.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

Meditation. I could write a list of all the benefits but they need to be experienced otherwise its like talking to an ant. xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Working first thing in the morning. Doing the most important thing first. No distraction, no checking email, no food except for tea or coffee.

Get up, pee, brush teeth, work until I feel like I should stop (a few hours, usually), and then break my fast. I can choose whether or not I want to work more after that, but sometimes I don't.

This isn't for everyone, but if I follow this pattern, it usually yields the highest level of productivity for me. I work better when there's nothing in my stomach. I also have fewer distracting thoughts when I haven't done anything else yet that day. Obviously, this is more feasible for those of us who are self-employed, but I recommend giving it a try if you have trouble sitting down and concentrating.

Meditation is nr 1. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Meditation and having a morning routine before going to work.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them