Moody

I Tried Ramaji's Transmission and it WORKS!

97 posts in this topic

Hi Leo, I hope you'll read this one. I am 19 and I've been obsessed with you since I was 15. I bought the Life Purpose Course and the Book List. I started meditating and pursuing enlightenment 3 years ago. About 8 months ago I came across Ramaji's book "1000", its model of the Levels Of Consciousness and its Spiritual Transmission via Skype. I wanted to try the transmission for myself but I didn't had the money, so while talking with Ramaji via email he suggested me to receive the transmission from one of his students, and he gave me his email address. I did the transmission 3 times until now and in the guy's opinion I was starting from around Level 580 because that's where you start having your first enlightenment experiences and your mind starts to calm down. What I experienced is astonishing. What happens is right after the transmission your Level Of Consciousness will skyrocket for a few moments and then you will stabilize at a Level higher than the one you were at before, and that's until you get to Level 1000. AND THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I don't know how and please don't ask me. But it worked. This guy said that right now I am in the high 600s and that actually makes sense because I am experiencing the same exact things that Ramaji describes in his chapter about this Level Of Consciousness. I won't go in depth about my actual experience. The implications of this transmission working could be astounding, and I would like to know your opinion about that.

This is nice. I'm eager to see how you will turn out after following this Ramaji that you talk about :)

"I" got 5 of these rasa trans last december. They really work. I lost my will to seek, because there is nothing "I" can do. Month by month The Nothingness is getting more and more clear

7 minutes ago, Alex90 said:

"I" got 5 of these rasa trans last december. They really work. I lost my will to seek, because there is nothing "I" can do. Month by month The Nothingness is getting more and more clear

So you're saying I'm on track and not a lazy bum ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Shelling out 1000's in the hope someone else will enlighten you? 

14 minutes ago, Shin said:

So you're saying I'm on track and not a lazy bum ? ?

Haha I dont know man. Every person has a different path.

After I reached LOC 1000 meditation, yoga, self-inquiry etc does not make any sense any more. What is there to get? Nothing!

After the rasa the beliefs and attachments is fading away by it self. 

11 minutes ago, wavydude said:

Enlightement for only $250 per sesion ? That's a bargain.

http://eliassatyananda.com/origin-of-rasa/

I got my trans from this guy. One of ramaji students. He is way cheaper

These transmissions actually do work, it is not bullshit. Haven't had one from ramaji though,. I would keep working with him if it's not to bad on your wallet.

1 minute ago, Alex90 said:

Haha I dont know man. Every person has a different path.

After I reached LOC 1000 meditation, yoga, self-inquiry etc does not make any sense any more. What is there to get? Nothing!

After the rasa the beliefs and attachments is fading away by it self. 

http://eliassatyananda.com/origin-of-rasa/

I got my trans from this guy. One of ramaji students. He is way cheaper

How much ?

I'm poor as fuck ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

He also occasionally holds group transmissions which are $25 a pop.  Maybe not as powerful as one-on-one, but still pretty powerful.

Love how Leo in his lastest episode talks about meditation and how theres no amount of money you can give him for him to pass the observations and insights to you without you doing the work.

And yet "Swoosh!", it's a scam folks you're literally paying someone to do nothing because you have some delusional belief about the said outcome. Anyone recommending it is in on the scam.

If you just believe enough you can make a mirror by rubbing two stones together, lol.

But then again maybe when you've spent a lot of money and got 0 out of it you might get the insight you were looking for, so who knows, maybe you need to lose everything before like the Buddha you realize that all this going and round and seeking outside of yourself is the wrong question.

Edited by alankrillin

Best money ever spent.  I mean, seriously, I would have spent 10x that much easily.

Wouldn't have gotten out of the 500s in this lifetime otherwise.

You still have to work to integrate it, but it's easier to do the work without an I-thought.

Transmission via Skype,  let the enlightenment revolution begin  ! Interesting guy 

@Moody after i hit 1000 i actually kept up practice and now i'm convinced that 1000 is not full enlightenment.

RASA does work for getting u out of the normal band of consciousness tho :)

Edited by Bobby

11 hours ago, Moody said:

Hi Leo, I hope you'll read this one. I am 19 and I've been obsessed with you since I was 15. I bought the Life Purpose Course and the Book List. I started meditating and pursuing enlightenment 3 years ago. About 8 months ago I came across Ramaji's book "1000", its model of the Levels Of Consciousness and its Spiritual Transmission via Skype. I wanted to try the transmission for myself but I didn't had the money, so while talking with Ramaji via email he suggested me to receive the transmission from one of his students, and he gave me his email address. I did the transmission 3 times until now and in the guy's opinion I was starting from around Level 580 because that's where you start having your first enlightenment experiences and your mind starts to calm down. What I experienced is astonishing. What happens is right after the transmission your Level Of Consciousness will skyrocket for a few moments and then you will stabilize at a Level higher than the one you were at before, and that's until you get to Level 1000. AND THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I don't know how and please don't ask me. But it worked. This guy said that right now I am in the high 600s and that actually makes sense because I am experiencing the same exact things that Ramaji describes in his chapter about this Level Of Consciousness. I won't go in depth about my actual experience. The implications of this transmission working could be astounding, and I would like to know your opinion about that.

Yes, you are bound to that human being who uplift you, so you are a puppet. Do it for yourself in order to really have a glimpse of awakening. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Are there achievements or prizes at 700, 800 or 900? Sounds like a boring video game otherwise.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

Honestly, if someone had the ability to enlighten you simply by directing energy in such a way, wouldn't they simply do the first one for free? 

In one act you raise the consciousness of the planet and get a ready customer. Because it seems you would likely need several or dozens of session by how it's described above. 

20 minutes ago, Elysian said:

Honestly, if someone had the ability to enlighten you simply by directing energy in such a way, wouldn't they simply do the first one for free? 

In one act you raise the consciousness of the planet and get a ready customer. Because it seems you would likely need several or dozens of session by how it's described above. 

almost all markets are "falsehood" on the cover.

even leo. 

it's your choice to push the monney and "trade".

Things have the value you push on them and believe they have.

Your own delusion.

or you can get "full enlightment" for "no monney" at all. " no price, I didn't say that, everything has some sort of price "

but some "can't believe it", so they will have to cash out until they are well fucked to get it.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e