Moody

I Tried Ramaji's Transmission and it WORKS!

97 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why do you have no problem with source needing you to spend thousands of $$$ to feed it self?

By your logic shouldn't God hand out free slices of pizza to homeless people? And while we're at it why not a free Rolls Royce too? After all, source wouldn't want people to have to get places using their legs. That might produce blisters. And everyone knows driving a Kia is just embarrassing.

Humans is the only specie/animal on this planet that needs to suck another person off to get paid and eat.

And that is by human design.

All other animals/creatures do fine with free food from source, and eventually they give back with their own bodies.

Actually source probably does want you to use your legs, body, and get nitty gritty and dirty. That's when you feel the most alive.

The fastest way to get enlightenment or the great antidote for your average person today is probably to learn to survive in the wilderness and go live in the wilderness, at least for a while. 0 Distractions, constantly present, constantly in the process of surviving and appreciating life, and its just you and yourself.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

By your logic shouldn't God hand out free slices of pizza to homeless people?

Most developed countries do actually have food banks, shelter, hostels, and welfare for the homeless, this is what happens when societies are more conscious and developed.

Edited by alankrillin

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shroomdoctor I’ll send you a message. There’s no booking, cost, etc. I’m just getting started & appreciate being able to gain some experience online and see how it goes in comparison. 

I'm totally down to help get you the experience if you ever need it.

This is intriguing.

4 hours ago, alankrillin said:

Humans is the only specie/animal on this planet that needs to suck another person off to get paid and eat.

And that is by human design.

All other animals/creatures do fine with free food from source, and eventually they give back with their own bodies.

Actually source probably does want you to use your legs, body, and get nitty gritty and dirty. That's when you feel the most alive.

The fastest way to get enlightenment or the great antidote for your average person today is probably to learn to survive in the wilderness and go live in the wilderness, at least for a while. 0 Distractions, constantly present, constantly in the process of surviving and appreciating life, and its just you and yourself.

Most developed countries do actually have food banks, shelter, hostels, and welfare for the homeless, this is what happens when societies are more conscious and developed.

France is god free source <3 at 25 years old though especially !

> 600$ a month just roleplaying for finding a job ( as long as the country stand haha, no politician would dare to stop it )

> you don't need to be a "wage worker", but the mind of people is still very blind to this, so they are socially pressured to work.

> healthcare : 120€ a year ~ ( then they cure EVERYTHING, psy, teeth, etc.. ) I have been healed once for 0€ wasn't assured for weird reason, they just fix my head, and then right : go away ! they never call'd me back

no real fear of lack, it's "root chakra" for everyone

and food is great, we take care a lot, even if there is a lot of meat and cheese. ( it's high french quality )

> best advices for life is taking opportunity where they are, starting "in" your land.

and never be "lazy" though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@alankrillin Sure thing, go for it yourself man.

See how much time you have to contemplate and meditate on a comfy cushion when youre mind is constantly thinking about survival and your body is lacking water, nutrition, shelter and safety. See how easy it is to think about transcending your lower self when your “lower self” is in starvation mode, fear mode and everything else that comes with living in the wild.

Theres a reason we evolved out of that, you are too ignorant to see that until you try and go back...

2 hours ago, MarkusR said:

See how much time you have to contemplate and meditate on a comfy cushion when youre mind is constantly thinking about survival and your body is lacking water, nutrition, shelter and safety. See how easy it is to think about transcending your lower self when your “lower self” is in starvation mode, fear mode and everything else that comes with living in the wild.

Theres a reason we evolved out of that, you are too ignorant to see that until you try and go back...

I'd agree here. A 9 to 5 is nothing compared to the time our ancestors had to sink into survival. Especially alone.

6 hours ago, MarkusR said:

Funny when the ignorant call out others ignorant.

I've done many camping trips, someone of the best times of my life connecting back with nature and life.

Firstly of all I didn't say you have to do it forever, your average person is so fucked up side ways, they would die in a week of camping because they have no living in nature skills, or they would burst into tears from being alone or not having TV/Video games etc.

Also it doesn't have to be as a hard as you think, as long as the weather conditions are decent and you have some access to fresh water (rivers) and food (berries + animals) heck you can even go buy your groceries beforehand, you don't need to do it 100% handicapped, you can use tools to aid you.

You have no idea what you're talking about you've just made some assumption about how things work, maybe go research some tribes that live in rich environments, you'd realise how much spare time they have in their hands to sit and do nothing in the village because it actually doesn't take 16 hours of your day to meet your survival needs, especially if you've got a foundation.

Yes yes we have evolved, thats why depression and suicide is more rampart than ever, most people cant meditate or be alone in silence for 10 mins. Look at how much the entertainment industry soaks up time, look at how many people spend hours upon hours on stupid websites like reddit or twitch where they watch other people play video games because they're so desperate to make that little connection, because they're depressed and lonely.

Even for productivity, read "Deep work"? you're much more likely to get shit done if every time you needed to work you can fly out to a cabin in the woods away and from everything with nothing to do but the work.

It has been proven by science to that being in nature actually plays a vital role for your health and being. And you get the opposite with concrete roads, builidngs, vehicles, human traffic, noise, pollution, grey landscapes, advertisements and billboards everywhere, all this soaks your life energy and makes you depressed.

Please don't chat shit like as if our evolution isn't a double edge sword, 90% of men would be happy to sit in a high end realistic VR and fuck virtual girls all day long, and never get out of their couchs ever again, you think this is good for your soul?

Most people choose what's not good for them, but what dopamine wants, hence unhealthy foods and obesity, no one wants to intentionally be fat.

Nature and the wilderness helps to regulate dopamine.

I hope you learned something.

Guess you haven't read enough productivity books, one of the technique that keeps coming up "walk out in nature", the bad thing is most people have to make do with parks which isn't good enough, it's too artificial, too overcrowded, you can still see the buildings and see and hear vehicles, and you barely see any wild life or interesting plants. To get the benefits parks will do little, you really need to walk into real nature environments.

Edited by alankrillin

@alankrillin I understand your point, its definately valid, I was playing the flipside, obviously its a double edged sword.

All I was saying is the right balance needs to be found, and too many people fantisize about the wilderness as though its some beautiful loving fantasy where food and beauty is abundant and they are not open to the dangers and struggles contained in that living.

Ive camped out for 10 days in the alps, out in the forrest.

Sorry for pressuposing you didnt have perspective on this. I also see that what my original post did was not productive, because you made the same mistake of pressuposing a lot of things about me which you have no idea about. We need to let that go. You made a alot of good points, and I think I brought up a valid point too, but we added ego clashing into this dialogue which is completely unneccesary.

Sorry for being the one to start that.

I think we are definately on the same page, I see how our health is 100% dependent on how well we can tap into our nature and the surrounding nature. thats why Ive been becoming much more intuitive with my sleeping, eating and work life. Listening to my body instead of any advice, it works much better, and I feel much better.

Idk what to say about the productivity, all I can say Is im holding down 3 jobs part time, producing and playing music and have a consistent meditation and fitness routine thats quite disciplined. We got off on the wrong foot, nice to meet you for the first time, from now I wont assume anything of you, just ask that you do the same. 

Edited by MarkusR

On 11/6/2018 at 3:30 AM, alankrillin said:

All other animals/creatures do fine with free food from source

Free food from source? Lol

You mean murder.

You can do that as a human too. But be careful what you wish for.

Nothing is life is free.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Free food from source? Lol

You mean murder.

You can do that as a human too. But be careful what you wish for.

Nothing is life is free.

Wat? lol.

Is it murder to take water from rivers and rain?

What about herbivores?

What about insects like bees?

Any meat eater human has already murdered more than any other animal on this planet in their lifetime even if its indirectly.

Worse is those animals weren't even fair hunt, they were raised in bad caged conditions just to be 1-sidedly murdered.

You're already a murderer Leo, you enjoy a good bacon on your hawaii retreat, don't judge more balanced predators of murder, I bet when you die, you'll be in a Coffin or Cremation where you literally give back nothing to nature in terms of nutrients.

It's mind boggling you don't see humans has the biggest murderer of all time, haha.

For big picture thinking you still haven't zoomed out enough to see humanity is becoming a cancerous cell for earth yet, have you. Consciousness is losing, not that it really matters in the even bigger picture.

For everyone 1 person like you doing consciousness work or gurus out there there are thousands of people spiraling humanity down into unconsciousness faster than you can lift them out, it's only a case of saving whatever you can.

This is why you spend a lot of time in your videos saying "most will won't do this or that, or understand" because deep inside you know most can't be saved.

Edited by alankrillin

Nothing is life is free.

"The world owes me"/"everything should be free" is something I see a lot of among immature young people.

So this commenter doesn't surprise me.  Usually people grow out of it by their thirties. It's not even worth addressing seriously.

When you're young you believe a ton load of bullshit.  It's very easy to put that under the high-flown rubric of "spiritual beliefs" because that makes it unimpeachable and non-falsifiable.  But spirituality isn't about any specific beliefs; in fact, it's about no beliefs at all.

You had a balanced answer that "Don't forget that awakening ain't development, and development ain't awakening. "

And this is true.  As I said above, you still have to do the work of integrating your awakening.  Since I've had the opportunity to experience the process firsthand, let me reiterate that it is a lot easier to do the work after awakening.  RASA definitely gets you to that point, the success rate is extremely high for those who stick with it.

The bottom line is that it's hella hard to awaken without shaktipat.   Long and hard.

There's plenty of work leftover to integrate.  Years even.  Getting to awakening is huge, though.

Edited by Haumea2018

@Haumea

Bullshit in you is strong, thanks for calling me out as immature. Probably older than you.

I'm the only one trying to save people from being outrigth scammed.

This rasa shit over skype over pixels at $2K+ a pop ain't going to fly.

You're literally telling people to buy a bridge from a bridge scammer under the pretence of being openminded which plays straight into the scammer's hand.

Shame on all of you to be in on this scam.

Shakipat isn't even the same, you're in the presence of someone you admire so spending time with them and getting touched up by them probably will tickle your butthole make you feel funny inside. Look at how excited some people are to meet Leo.

In the same way a lot of fans of justin bieber would probably flow niagara falls out of their lower parts if they were as so touched by him.

And yet the best guru's  keep telling these dimwits to stop looking up to them.

Edited by alankrillin

Shakipat isn't even the same, you're in the presence of someone you admire so spending time with them and getting touched up by them probably will tickle your butthole make you feel funny inside.

Probably older than you.

I think these two quotes juxtaposed pretty much speak for themselves.

1 minute ago, Haumea2018 said:

I think these two quotes juxtaposed pretty much speak for themselves.

Sorry you don't like my style.

Please tell me know how I should act.

You can act however you want.  I'm not your father or the conduct police.  You're the one making yourself look silly.

That's on you.  If you're ok with it, so am I.

On 11/5/2018 at 1:01 AM, Bobby said:

@Moody after i hit 1000 i actually kept up practice and now i'm convinced that 1000 is not full enlightenment.

RASA does work for getting u out of the normal band of consciousness tho :)

Maybe is like taking the red pill.

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Haumea2018 said:

You can act however you want.  I'm not your father or the conduct police.  You're the one making yourself look silly.

That's on you.  If you're ok with it, so am I.

Points something out in a way that shows conflict, then denies to have any problem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's like saying to someone hey man fuck your nose looks big and ugly! but if you're okay with it, so am I!

@alankrillin All energy comes from somewhere. It isn't free.

If you have a problem paying for spiritual teachings, you don't understand how money works and you've got your priorities backwards.

If spirituality is the most important and difficult thing in life you should be willing to pay the most money for it.

$1 million per enlightenment would be a fair rate to charge.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@alankrillin All energy comes from somewhere. It isn't free.

If you have a problem paying for spiritual teachings, you don't understand how money works and you've got your priorities backwards.

If spirituality is the most important and difficult thing in life you should be willing to pay the most money for it.

Why?

Who's convinced me that I can't see?

I don't need to go around saying "I can't see", "I can't see" , "show me how to see".

I'm already seeing.

Enlightened humans don't give people information unsolicited and unbeknownst to them, let alone ask people to humilate themselves or force something on others.