Moody

I Tried Ramaji's Transmission and it WORKS!

97 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, i am I AM said:

Enlightened humans don't give people information unsolicited and unbeknownst to them, let alone ask people to humilate themselves or force something on others.

Guess Sadhguru and Rupert Spira are out of the question then.

Sadhguru goes on about a thousands things you should and shouldn't do from an unrelated question.

Rupert Spira blew off yoga pratice I think only to apologise for it later saying he shouldn't have been so dismissive without putting into better context. Basically what he meant to say was his Yoga practice was bullshit, but he realised after enligthenment.

So tell me more about what your ego says about enligthenment mr "I am I am" I'd chose that username to inflate my spiritual ego too, I like it.

It's ok.

Omg, this is really hilarious. You've got a great sense of humor even if you think what you did is serious. 

My question is: how are these forcing someone?

16 minutes ago, i am I AM said:

It's ok.

Omg, this is really hilarious. You've got a great sense of humor even if you think what you did is serious. 

My question is: how are these forcing someone?

55 minutes ago, i am I AM said:

Enlightened humans don't give people information unsolicited and unbeknownst to them,

OK OK we're just going to ignore that part right?

Why we talking about forcing?

Let's talk about who is enlightened or not by the definition of your own ego's justification. Tell me more about this OMG, hilarious, totally. :)

Ok, what I meant was, the part where it says and, it's for if both was unsolicited and unbeknownst to them.

And why I said it's ok is because I don't think there os a reason to take any of the posts to heart!, words used (how many words are there? Not enough, it seems), things like that. 

@alankrillin You are bringing conflict into everything you write out. You dont want to be open to peoples experiences and perception, and you are very defensive and aggressive about your points. This is the key to seeing where you are at in you conscious development.

Do you not see how unproductive it is to insinuate and fight about enlightenment? Who gives a fuck whos damn opinion is right, if its a scam or not. Its all a single player game anyway, we should be collaborative and reach intelligent mutual conclusions, or atleast debate our points without mallace and ego defence attached to it.

Within you know how you feel everytime you write something that goes against the truth, thats aggressive, thats attached to ego. If you meditate on your state and relaxing your mind at all times you can begin to notice everytime an unconscious and malicious sentence spews from your mind, it will be felt all throughout your body as you bring hate into yourself.

4 hours ago, MarkusR said:

@alankrillin You are bringing conflict into everything you write out. You dont want to be open to peoples experiences and perception, and you are very defensive and aggressive about your points. This is the key to seeing where you are at in you conscious development.

Do you not see how unproductive it is to insinuate and fight about enlightenment? Who gives a fuck whos damn opinion is right, if its a scam or not. Its all a single player game anyway, we should be collaborative and reach intelligent mutual conclusions, or atleast debate our points without mallace and ego defence attached to it.

Within you know how you feel everytime you write something that goes against the truth, thats aggressive, thats attached to ego. If you meditate on your state and relaxing your mind at all times you can begin to notice everytime an unconscious and malicious sentence spews from your mind, it will be felt all throughout your body as you bring hate into yourself.

Thanks bud, I took detailed notes about what your ego thinks about my ego or should I say style that I roll with. Here's a tissue for your issue. Shall we judge each other's clothes too? Your previous post was apologetic about judgement and now here comes out that little cute hypocritical side of yours... such a cute fella, ok i get your e-penis consciousness is bigger and better than mine, you win.

Right if no one gives a fuck about perspectives then let me do my polar opposite argument without being flamed then, *cough*  *cough* $2K+ scam.

You know normally it's the people who are trying to take money out of your pockets that are the villain, not the one telling you to keep it safe or play it smart :P

I don't gain anything from you guy's spending your money this is totally a selfless act!

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

647092B1-4BE7-40E9-9F13-F1FFD24D961C.jpeg

Oh such is love Bear. ??

I love this, weren't you one of the spiritual people who drank his own piss in a urine thread somewhere here, or was that some other nut heads?

Edited by alankrillin

I'm just saying this notion of looking for truth from a shakipat or psychadelics, or talking about it in ways like "$1 million is worth paying for it" is the wrong question or way of thinking about it.

Truth is always here, its right here, this present moment, it's all experience, "it is what it is" you saying you dont see truth is like saying "I can't see!!!!", when you're eyes are wide open, so the awakened people are trying to tell you are already seeing, but you don't believe it because truth is so obvious that it's overlooked.

So the awakened they tell to try on different glasses (try different techniques), and when those glasses change your vision a little bit making it more blurry or focused you're like "ooooh shittttee something is happening!" it's hilarious as f**k, omg don't you guys find this as funny as I do? it's absolutely hilarious, I can't stop chuckling.... ok I'm good.

Edited by alankrillin

Asked intuition if this is genuine, it said it was a scam and to focus my attention on spiritual work. 

The website is a cheap or free Wordpress theme and looks like it's been put together by a novice. Could have this done for about $100 on Upwork. If he can't invest a few thousand in his web presence, he's probably not successful or either don't know shit about business and marketing.

I'd stay away from this one. 

Yes, Ramajis transmission works and can skyrocket you into a higher state, aka “1000” but it is not the end as ramajis crew claims. It can be a nice resource if you want to progress some but it is not the end all be all

aka “1000” but it is not the end as ramajis crew claims.

Ramaji doesn't claim that.

He specifically says integration takes time, maybe more than a year.

He specifically teaches post-1000 seminars.

The difference is that it's a lot easier to do the work after you reach 1000.

There are identifiable stages to the process for a reason.  Most people take time going through them.

If you want to ask specific questions about the process and my experience, I welcome them.

Edited by Haumea2018

On 11/8/2018 at 7:24 PM, alankrillin said:

Thanks bud, I took detailed notes about what your ego thinks about my ego or should I say style that I roll with. Here's a tissue for your issue. Shall we judge each other's clothes too? Your previous post was apologetic about judgement and now here comes out that little cute hypocritical side of yours... such a cute fella, ok i get your e-penis consciousness is bigger and better than mine, you win.

Right if no one gives a fuck about perspectives then let me do my polar opposite argument without being flamed then, *cough*  *cough* $2K+ scam.

You know normally it's the people who are trying to take money out of your pockets that are the villain, not the one telling you to keep it safe or play it smart :P

I don't gain anything from you guy's spending your money this is totally a selfless act!

I love this, weren't you one of the spiritual people who drank his own piss in a urine thread somewhere here, or was that some other nut heads?

fairplay. u know, i wouldnt mind sliding my 10 inch spiritual e-cock into ur mind, but i see u hold ur position.

Anyway, all i tried to do was shift communication styles.

And fairplay maybe it is a 2k scam, id be suprised if they dont offer refunds though for those who It didnt work for. And if that also solicits a scam then i dont know how u explain that they make any money. Sure you can call it placebo, but imo thats pretty dismissive

I'm still trying to figure out if the objection here is that this doesn't work, or that someone's charging for it. 'Cause those are two different criticisms.

'Cause, if it's the second, and one hates the idea so much, one might be willing to attack it as a scam.

Of course it's easy to find out if it works by talking to people who've done it, but that could require uncomfortable adjustments to one's mental maps.

Is Alan French btw? That may explain this entire thread. :)

I find cultural differences fascinating. 

Edited by Haumea2018

All my bullshit radars go off reading this.

The thing is, if you can delude yourself into all kinds of things if you want a specific outcome. And if some guy tells you your consciousness is higher than before you will start to "see" it everywhere.

I know this effect from various self help book techniques. You will tell yourself wow this shit actully works and feel great for a couple off days. Than reality sinks in and it does nothing for you anymore. It just gave you an emotional reaction and you deluded yourself. Not that all techniques are total bullshit but you are bullshitting yourself especially if you paid for it.

Anyone pursuing enlightenment wants a "specific outcome" and can "delude oneself."

That's regardless of whether you have a teacher or pay for anything.

So there's nothing here that any regular seeker is immune to.

Edited by Haumea2018