Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Yellow Examples Mega-Thread

1,196 posts in this topic

very interesting channel on topics such as magnetism, ether etc ... and yet remains stuck on an intellectualistic  perspective, doesn't seem to "get" what esotericism really is (turquoise) and how only it can make sense  on the relationship between mind and matter ...

https://www.youtube.com/user/kathodosdotcom

On 7/19/2018 at 0:14 PM, Cudin said:

yellow transitioning to turquoise hip hop

cannot believe this is here :x

George Harrison has a nice way of describing the barrage of modern living as the "bullshit"

3 hours ago, mikelyons said:

George Harrison has a nice way of describing the barrage of modern living as the "bullshit"

I feel like the interviewer wasn't getting any of it at all :) nice share

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Sunette Spies from Desteni, she made a series of videos as an "interdimensional portal" that I discovered about 15 years ago, as a child, and now as an adult continues to make high-consciousness material about supporting yourself and raising your consciousness.
Her early work looks like this:

Her later work is more like this:

Quite an interesting human, she lives in a "hippy commune" in South Africa called the Desteni Farm, where they teach a certain process for raising consciousness, which I don't think is as accurate or complete as what Leo teaches but seems to have value for people anyway.
I wont link to her commercial teachings here but it's Desteni Process, and EQAFE, I haven't personally done any of her programs, but I am interested in visiting South Africa at some point in my life.

How to make the world better. Really. With Dr. Bjorn Lomborg.

Jordan B Peterson is interviewing Dr. Bjorn Lomborg on his research ... and despite that a lot of you will not or don’t like Peterson and Lomborg, I think they bring forward a strong systematic yellow approach on where to do the most good in the world (form their limited academic point of view).

If you manage to keep an open mind it could change your perspective on how to tackle the biggest problems in the world within the current system.

Observe yourself while watching, where is your ideology and self-bios hurt by them ;)

Rimworld as an example of yellow game design? :)

Having played Rimworld, I can ensure, that the game does feel unique. I was even able to apply the "letting go" technique or non-attachment by making emotionally difficult decisions and accepting sacrifice.

Ok... I noticed that in the second clip, the dance is taking place in India, not Myanmar (Burma). Look at the background. Those are not pagodas from Myanmar. Those are temples from India.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:45 AM, Key Elements said:

Ok... I noticed that in the second clip, the dance is taking place in India, not Myanmar (Burma). Look at the background. Those are not pagodas from Myanmar. Those are temples from India.

Why is it stage yellow?

@tenta I think many classics tell stories by dance. Profound meanings are hidden in them. They're not dancing just for fun and shallow entertainment. And, it has nothing to do with the government of where it's from. It's just like Mozart or Beethoven music--communication without speaking. Were you thinking of the government of where it's from, maybe? I wasn't. The same applies to Mozart music. Do you think of the government when you think of Mozart? It's separate from something like the government or something corrupt that is in stage blue or red. For instance, I don't associate "tradition" with something "backwards."

3 hours ago, Keyhole said:

clara-bacou-sea-fox-gold.jpg

Where do you get these images? Also how is it stage yellow?