Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,483 posts in this topic

@fridjonk

Alex (the i hate everything guy) is actually quite green. The cynicle character he puts on for every video is just for entertainment.

Here is an example of TOXIC Orange. If you skip to 21:46 in the video you can see this new young entrepreneur come up with a bunch of rationalizations and reasons to justify another online pyramid scheme that uses predatory tactics. The whole video is him getting confronted on this but he's always giving the good PR answer or twists his way around the accusations.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Roy said:

Here is an example of TOXIC Orange. If you skip to 21:46 in the video you can see this new young entrepreneur come up with a bunch of rationalizations and reasons to justify another online pyramid scheme that uses predatory tactics. The whole video is him getting confronted on this but he's always giving the good PR answer or twists his way around the accusations.

The is beyond beautiful.

The entire construct he builds just shows infinite deception.

How he abuses everything to deduce his beliefs. Its beyond him.

15 hours ago, Roy said:

Here's the problem: not only does he believe one example proves something when it doesn't, an exception doesn't disprove the rule, but also how does he know if the disadvantaged person isn't actually advantaged in another point in time? He hasn't lived through the life of someone who has brain damage or suicidal depression, has no idea about if people like that do have opportunities or not.

This guy is the example of a redditor who keeps replying arguing for an idiotic position, or the guy on discord who think ganging up on you and insulting you makes him win the argument.

Also he is using the tactic where he is mixing something that does make sense, with nonsense, to make his entire point seem valid.

But it's not unreasonable to say that if you live in the US you should take responsibility and not die poor.

Basically a strawman of the opposition combined with assumed optimism about how new technologies will be implemented.

If you were given the opportunity to live a better life, but in a simulation, some people would say no, and some people would not be able to relate to the people saying no and would not be considering their perspective.

transhumanist, he is not - robot

Edited by Thewritersunion

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Libertarians are so friggin' stupid. Yet they're so funny to listen to.

Edited by Extreme Z7

An example of how a man stuck in orange, defies and refuses later stages

@Kensho Haha he is so orange it almost feels like a parody to me.

@Roy LMAO when he plugs his shit 2 times in 10 seconds at around 30:00 straight after being told how greedy he is.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I found that I'm a pure Green according to Ken Wilber 

I'm head into money-making, brand spoiled orange

I examined my Re4d shadow.

The question is - how do I go up?

@darktropeek When you're green and want to enter yellow, it's not so much that you want to "go up" some more, but instead to "look down"; really investigate the steps you've taken to reach where you are, see if anything is left behind. It's called integration for this reason :)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 hours ago, darktropeek said:

I found that I'm a pure Green according to Ken Wilber 

Ken way overestimates the problem of Green and the prevalence of Green.

The big proble is that most average people are stuck at Blue/Orange and have a Green shadow. They have no clue what relativity or Derrida are.

Ken is lost in his academic elitism. 75% of Americans didn't even graduate college!

The problem of intellectual sovereignty isn't at Green, it's at Blue & Orange. Blue does not think independently at all. It's pure dogma and group think.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.