Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,483 posts in this topic

Flo Rida

When the dude travels around the country to clubs he brings an 18-wheeler truck which lugs around his expensive car collection. LOL

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Steve Mnuchin and his trophy wife:

mnuchin.jpg

Vaush is right on the hunter gathering thing.  I think hippies can be moralistic about being vegan. This is a very stage orange thing about Vaush and he is close minded towards hippies.

He's not completely wrong with stage green types about conspiracies. I'm going to get into a couple of those.

Can you blame Vaush when Ralph Smart does this? Ralph has aspects of orange. He is a very stage green person and definitely not right wing. I'm making this clear. I think he's been acting like a libertarian recently. "Being free is your birthright", saying people are censoring David Icke, being anti-mask, and in this video unironically saying "all lives matter" about BLM. He is for the George Floyd protests I think and I'm sure he's not a right winger. His freedom attitude is why I think you can put several of his videos in this mega thread.

Teal Swan also went onto a stream of his and agreed with him.

Which is why it's fair to argue Teal has some orange in her. I watched through it once.

@Dragon Liege

Ralph is definitely not right wing, he is just naive about the current situation, as if we all could just say 'all lives matter' and everything would be fine and utopian.

The freedom mentallity is also a green/hippy thing, these type of people are often idealistic about their world view. They certainly want the world to be more equal and "free" but lack the wisdom and intellect to know how to achieve their desired equality and liberty. Basically they think government is incompetent or bad and need to be made smaller or abolished completely, anarchistic type. These people are also into populist/conspiracy stuff (anti-mask, blahblahblah,)

They are not spiral wizards/system thinkers, it is true that all lives matter, but while systematic racism is still a thing, black lives still matter.

They are not orange, just green pretending to be yellow.

Edited by VerballyHazardous

13 hours ago, VerballyHazardous said:

@Dragon Liege

Ralph is definitely not right wing, he is just naive about the current situation, as if we all could just say 'all lives matter' and everything would be fine and utopian.

The freedom mentallity is also a green/hippy thing, these type of people are often idealistic about their world view. They certainly want the world to be more equal and "free" but lack the wisdom and intellect to know how to achieve their desired equality and liberty. Basically they think government is incompetent or bad and need to be made smaller or abolished completely, anarchistic type. These people are also into populist/conspiracy stuff (anti-mask, blahblahblah,)

They are not spiral wizards/system thinkers, it is true that all lives matter, but while systematic racism is still a thing, black lives still matter.

They are not orange, just green pretending to be yellow.

I know for sure Ralph isn't right wing. I think his anti mask position and other things came off as orange. I think anti vax is a stage green thing and Ralph definitely doesn't like vaccinations. I think the vast majority of his videos are solid green. I wasn't thinking of left libertarianism.

It's true that all lives matter, but I think it seemed like he misunderstood what BLM was about at that moment. It's another thing that came off as orange because I've seen many people against BLM say that.

I think this might have been better for the Libertarian Examples Mega Thread rather than this.

I'm gonna also put this in the stage orange thread.

Hbomberguy making fun of a stage orange guy. They tend to be defensive about video games.

Here's a video of Jordan Owen. A common thing I see with stage orange is reacting to arguments that they think could censor their media.

I used to watch a lot of ReviewTechUSA back in the day. This video is very stage orange.

6 hours ago, Jameskells said:

C0177285-Overflowing_litter_bin.jpg

eh, you should see how bad it can get in lots of stage blue countries like china 

Stage orange tends to talk about free speech a lot. To be fair I don't really know Rowan Atkinson's views. I put it here because of the channel name.

Stage orange food examples.

There are other videos on the obesity epidemic on the Arabian peninsula. Stage orange I think fits best.

Man vs Food is stage orange.

Food reviews are stage orange.

When Stage Orange tries to use science, rationality and logic to justify the non-existence of God. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

When I was trying to find a video for the stage purple thread, I found this. I really thought this fit the stage orange thread well. It's stage orange taking advantage or stage purple.