Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

458 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, tenta said:

I am referring to how this is somewhat of a mock-endorsment, elon musk later said it's because he wants the first "goth president", it would apparently be too damaging to Elon to take a clear bold political stance and then back it up genuinely

What is a goth président ?

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How cliche. A Silicon Valley guy supports a Silicon Valley guy.

See, like I said, people simply vote for whoever most closely matches their level of consciousness and worldview.

Birds of a feather vote together.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How cliche. A Silicon Valley guy supports a Silicon Valley guy.

See, like I said, people simply vote for whoever most closely matches their level of consciousness and worldview.

Birds of a feather vote together.

When you do not vote. Does that mean being anarchist ?

I voted fuck authority.

What's wrong with not believing in democracy ? It's a theater of corrupted clown.

One good high conscious king wouldn't be better than 50 unaware mongs ? 

Leo would you accept that law on this forum would be dictated by the smartest members instead of yourself. 

Which one is the best ? :-)

Edited by Aeris

NoBrainStorming x:/x: limit

OK Well then in that case @Leo Gura what would you like to see in Yang that you see in Sanders? I really don't think they should be fighting instead they should be sharing their best ideas with each other. I just think that Sanders was good for the 20th Century and we've passed that Yang is good for the 21st Century but, that's just my bias and I understand that with in myself that's why I'm open to suggestions and other points of view. 

1 hour ago, Revolutionary Think said:

OK Well then in that case @Leo Gura what would you like to see in Yang that you see in Sanders? I really don't think they should be fighting instead they should be sharing their best ideas with each other. I just think that Sanders was good for the 20th Century and we've passed that Yang is good for the 21st Century but, that's just my bias and I understand that with in myself that's why I'm open to suggestions and other points of view. 

This thread is not the best place for that discussion.

In brief, I agree that Yang and Sanders should not be fighting each other. Nor are they. Their ideas largely dovetail. Sanders is too advanced even for the 21st century. We are nowhere near "passed that". We are just warming up. Yang is part of the warm up.

Yang is not going after corporate corruption as directly as Sanders is. Yang's over-focused on UBI as a cure-all at the expense of a solid welfare system.

Again, I am not opposed to Yang per se. If he were president that would be a huge step forward for America. But I see Bernie Sanders as an MLK or FDR type figure who can lead a true social movement unlike anyone else. He has the balls to do it. The status quo is most threatened by Sanders. Because they intuit that he will call out their selfishness and greed unlike anyone else.

The polar opposite of Trump is not an Asian guy who knows math. It's Bernie Sanders -- who will attack the very heart of late-stage capitalism. This attack is badly needed to shift the center of gravity of our culture.

If you want to discuss this further, start a dedicated thread.

"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

9 hours ago, Aeris said:

What is a goth président ?

It's a joke by elon musk, because this isn't a genuine endorsement of andrew yang

Ok...

I think this song is orange but making a transition toward green. It's more meaningful than just making the audience focus in on its appearance.

Orange giving an accurate reflection on Orange. 

Posted (edited)

An example of the beginnings of a healthy stage Orange and the Blue society it emerges from's resistance against it

Edited by Apparition of Jack

Posted (edited)

This guy, great dog trainer, funny, artsy, but has a lot of ideologies and is a huge dick to other people.  If you want to be entertained, check his channel out - but I don't recommend making a comment.

Edited by Keyhole

🌺 

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?   -Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

My interview with a very stage orange libertarian who ran for President. Notice how he just comes out with it and says "PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE" 

Edited by Revolutionary Think

I feel like this movie fits right into this thread - "Nightcrawler" (2014) with Jake Gyllenhaal.

The character in the movie is ofc an exaggerated example, otherwise, it won't be as cinematic. Nevertheless, the core of this movie is pure Orange.

"Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness" - Chuang-Tzu

Stage Orange scientific/materialistic rationality on the "why" behind Gravity 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry