egoless

Leaving the forum

19 posts in this topic

I will make this brief and simple. Even though I have so many memories and stories with this forum it is time for my exit. I found the Truth in Jesus and this place will not help me to strengthen my relationship with the God anymore. My eyes were open to how I was deceived, however I am not going to get into details here as this may irritate some who lack the tolerance towards different perspectives. I am a born again Christian and all the desires to seek the Truth elsewhere has been vanished. I was gone for a month but felt responsible to return and share my story. Precisely because I consider many of you as my online friends. Those who are interested in my story or Christianity may PM me directly as I will soon have zero forum activity. Finally, I want to thank many of you for sharing and exchanging our experiences over these years (you know who you are). I still consider that the path which I have gone through these years was very important and has finally led me to Jesus. Precisely because my search for the Truth and God was always sincere and full of love.

Good bye! May Jesus Christ bless you all and guide you towards the Truth! Amen! 

Edited by egoless

Always feel free to come back.  The journey is a long and windy road.  

I don't really know you as some on here may, but nonetheless, I wish you the best.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@egoless God Bye! I will miss you. 

You were one of few here who really acted independently, it was a joy to read your posts. 

I think you are at a wrong place atm, but who am I to judge? 

Anyway, only true independent people find the truth in the end, and the path include being lost in deception, you'll come out of this phase, I'm sure. You have high integrity and honesty about you, you'll find the way towards truth in the end.

I hope you will find your way back to us, and guide us all to higher awareness! 

All the best! 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, Outer said:

lol at everything in this thread

Haha.  What?  Too much drama?

Oh goodie another I'm leaving and everyone needs to know about it thread.

Good luck with your path.

Edited by blazed

2 minutes ago, blazed said:

Oh goodie another I'm leaving and everyone needs to know about it thread.

how silly these ppl look when they come back and show their inability and empty words.

Good luck with your path.

He’s a good dude.  

@egoless Like I said, it's always been a pleasure. Thanks for sharing the ride with us and don't be a stranger.  Stop in and say hello from time to time and let us know how it's going. Peace.:)

Thank you egoless. I’m happy for you. Goodbye. Have a good life. :)

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

Learn that Jesus Christ won't save you. Remember to learn his teachings deeply, all of which point to being in the spiritual heart, the source of your divine love. Do what Jesus did, and remain in your heart until it becomes effortless and you realize yourself as Jesus himself :)

I bless you with the Christ consciousness that you are becoming more aware of. Jesus is one of my favorite teachers too, I love his energy so much.

Listen to some of his channeling on YouTube for more up to date stuff from him such as this whole channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7RBMo6y1phbdjG3qArj-Q/videos

And this video, although the channel isn't that experienced here but Jesus tells his whole life story here:

This quote from Jesus brought tears to me, "You must remember I did not come to start the Christian Church, I came to dismantle an oppressive and violent regime in place at that time." i.e. the Jewish teachings, and especially the Roman invasion of the lands and religions.

He said too that he became enlightened when he was 30. Here's an interview (more recent):

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I thought you will be evan banned from here, but i wasn't mature enough to recognize that you would leave... looking back, and analyzing everything, now I see that this was very easily predictable, but I didnt see it... I'm very disappointed

you were very precious to me for observing, staying critical and learning about different ways to finding truth

if yesus is trully the truth you would be such a strong ,,prohpet" of his words if you stayed and proved everything again and againg... but the first winds off attacking comments were strong enought to blow you, and the endurence of your faith away... in contrary you could for ever stayed Jesuses light that could have shined some light into the darkness of this forums and our souls that are decived from devil (speeking (what I assume) from your point of view)... there wasnt evan  need to debate, or answer on this forum, put post... just to stay here and from time to time say something, or after a few months or years to post your new deeper insights or meeting with Jesus... I meean, you dont have 24/7 to debate and prove Jesus to everyone all the time here whitch you in a bit reduced way evan did... similar like vegan pushing agenda, I'mean the same mehanich i can see there...

however, you can always come back, who knows, maybe one day as a newbron muslim, or something else... againg, good luck

21 hours ago, egoless said:

I still consider that the path which I have gone through these years was very important and has finally led me to Jesus.

Honestly....Krishna is more OP than Jesus

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@egoless

Have you read the book 'Awareness' by Anthony De Mello (A jesuit priest, psychologist and spiritual teacher)? I am quoting a story from that book.

''Let me end this with a lovely story. There was a man who invented the art of making fire. He took his tools and went to a tribe in the north, where it was very cold, bitterly cold. He taught the people there to make fire. The people were very interested. He showed them the uses to which they could put fire—they could cook, could keep themselves warm, etc. They were so grateful that they had learned the art of making fire. But before they could express their gratitude to the man, he disappeared. He wasn’t concerned with getting their recognition or gratitude; he was concerned about their well-being. He went to another tribe, where he again began to show them the value of his invention. People were interested there, too, a bit too interested for the peace of mind of their priests, who began to notice that this man was drawing crowds and they were losing their popularity. So they decided to do away with him. They poisoned him, crucified him, put it any way you like. But they were afraid now that the people might turn against them, so they were very wise, even wily. Do you know what they did? They had a portrait of the man made and mounted it on the main altar of the temple. The instruments for making fire were placed in front of the portrait, and the people were taught to revere the portrait and to pay reverence to the instruments of fire, which they dutifully did for centuries. The veneration and the worship went on, but there was no fire.
Where’s the fire? Where’s the love? Where’s the drug uprooted from your system? Where’s the freedom? This is what spirituality is all about. Tragically, we tend to lose sight of this, don’t we? This is what Jesus Christ is all about. But we overemphasized the “Lord, Lord,” didn’t we? Where’s the fire?''

Now my question is, Have you actually lit the fire or have you just found another concept called Lord Jesus to hide behind? And finally I wish you a good life outside this forum.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''