Shin

NoFap - Why you should quit porn & masturbation !

1,355 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:42 AM, Psyche_92 said:

Can you read or nah?

 

In his defense, I didn't know what you meant, either, and English is my first language.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a mushroom trip Saturday night and got so frickin horny that I jerked off. In that headspace, I didn't have the control that I normally do. It was like a dream. It was great though. Oh well, back on track after my slip up! I think I had 4 weeks without it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:30 AM, John Iverson said:

Where is shin? ... btw i relapse after 40 days straight of no fap.. i fap 4 or 3?? Times.. my question is is there growth somehow about 40 days straight of no fap then minus 4 or 3 times i relapse?

After 40 days, I sure you saw some of the no-fap benefits, right? If so, then you know how to get back there. It's just a matter of putting the effort into it. I'm in the same boat.  ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

After 40 days, I sure you saw some of the no-fap benefits, right? If so, then you know how to get back there. It's just a matter of putting the effort into it. I'm in the same boat.  ^_^

I see the benefits after I relapsed, there is something new about me, how my body is expressed, I feel masculine, that before I don't feel because maybe all testosterone is wasted by fapping whenever I feel horny.. I also realized after 40 days of meditation in my province, hours of meditation and I meditated there as many as I could in my record, I meditated for about 260 mins that is the longest I did.. I realized after that, that a day is not all about watching porn.. a day is not about giving in to pleasure, a day is all about something great and what has Leo tried to achieve a state of consciousness within that state all you can see there is that , that is all about life in everyday... there is something new about me that until now it stays and I don't want to go back in the last 40 days, even my perception is new and I feel new every aspect of my body and feelings and emotions.. I'm conscious that Iverson in day one of 40 days he is not the same person anymore, in addition i can smile to girl i want hahahahahahha! I have now the confidence that is different i cannot explain it.. 

Edited by John Iverson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I relapsed. 174 days. Man, the urges are creeping up on me. It first started off as a fantasy, then I started touching my dick more and more, I started experimenting, and then I lost control, and surrendered to the unconscious sexual energy. Relapsed, and learn a lesson. Although I relapsed a couple of days later, and then again, one week after that. What is happening? Why did I get a fantasy at day 160? Its like I gave in because of curiosity, and when I feel down, I turn to my dick... and its hard not to do that nowadays.

I need to regain control, resist cravings. If I don't, I will start browsing for porn, and that will destroy me. Yet, I have just stroked for pleasure, but man, It feels hard when you feel like you are regressing.

Gimmie some motivation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Igor82 said:

I relapsed. 174 days. Man, the urges are creeping up on me. It first started off as a fantasy, then I started touching my dick more and more, I started experimenting, and then I lost control, and surrendered to the unconscious sexual energy. Relapsed, and learn a lesson. Although I relapsed a couple of days later, and then again, one week after that. What is happening? Why did I get a fantasy at day 160? Its like I gave in because of curiosity, and when I feel down, I turn to my dick... and its hard not to do that nowadays.

I need to regain control, resist cravings. If I don't, I will start browsing for porn, and that will destroy me. Yet, I have just stroked for pleasure, but man, It feels hard when you feel like you are regressing.

Gimmie some motivation 

Treat it like it's an alcohol addiction. It helped me quiete a lot so far. At first i thought people were exaggerating when they told me this, but they were right. These addictive pathways are deeply ingrained, and once you give in, they are activated again like they were never gone at all. It's literally the same as alcohol and nicotine, there is no such thing as one sip or one drag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Igor82 O uhad the same shit on day 100+. Go back on track. I am and it is getting better than ever. The urges can come anyyy time :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Igor82 said:

I relapsed. 174 days. Man, the urges are creeping up on me. It first started off as a fantasy, then I started touching my dick more and more, I started experimenting, and then I lost control, and surrendered to the unconscious sexual energy. Relapsed, and learn a lesson. Although I relapsed a couple of days later, and then again, one week after that. What is happening? Why did I get a fantasy at day 160? Its like I gave in because of curiosity, and when I feel down, I turn to my dick... and its hard not to do that nowadays.

I need to regain control, resist cravings. If I don't, I will start browsing for porn, and that will destroy me. Yet, I have just stroked for pleasure, but man, It feels hard when you feel like you are regressing.

Gimmie some motivation 

You are in 174, and I'm in 40 days, man! It is so hard... even you are in174 I realized that even in that level ego will trick you in a very sneaky way to pull you from growth.. for me, in 40 days the ego backlash is 4times backward.. fuck!! 40 days have been just one step and it backslide again into 4 times backward.. I don't know anymore... I've planned to take psychedelics in after 40days of vacation and 40 days of no fap but I'm in this state... I need to get back to the momentum that I did.. MAN THIS JOURNEY IS HARD :(. It feels sad for me.. I'm doing my best.. but still I have no control ..

I'm doing my best.. but still I have no control , i know I should be proactive in this, but I can't, even if I have plans to make just to stay on my path of nofap and continue the journey of consciousness and enlightenment and see the metaphysical aspects of reality ego, lust continues to backfire on me to you and to us.. I want to study, but all I'm doing is low consciousness stuff, I'm procrastinating my meditation and my yoga because of porn my sleeping time is only 1hr because of that I hope that I can meditate and yoga today..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't count and there wont be any issues if you fail or not. You'll forget about it sooner or later. When other focuses of greater power arise lower frequency acts will fade away into meainglessness.


B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Everyday said:

I am at day 7.

I am at day 0 hehe, but if you are starting man expect that this is hard but anyway we also don't have a choice we have to face this.. ? There is so much emotion here,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@John Iverson Hey, don't beat yourself up.

From day 30 to day 160, nothing really happened to me. I could push through. The first 30 days are the hardest, and if you completely don't do anything sexually related, it will become much easier after a month.

I guess my mistake was giving in to the craving, which made a little snowball effect. I lost touch with the values and goals I set for myself at day 0.

I think if I would resist that craving at day 160 and forth, I would not have relapsed. The cravings will come, but they will fade. Benefits will come, be sure of that!

Btw, relapsing once at day 160, won't turn you into that version that you were on day 0. Never. All matters what you do every day, not once every year. If you binge on hamburgers one time, even though you always eat healthily, then it will have no physical significance at all (in the long/medium run).

And of course, if you even got to day 160, you won't really want to self-destruct, and regress to your old you, like binging porn and all. I consider this relapse as a reason to keep on and try again, much much stronger this time.

Although resisting cravings is hard!

Btw: Hate to break it to ya... You gotta eliminate the porn first! Porn is what gives you almost all the symptoms. Try to fap without porn for a while. Try to do it as a ritual, like spiritual masturbation. But you have to eliminate porn first or else it's very hard to quit cold turkey. Go for a no-porn journey, you will have good benefits there as well. So that, when you relapse, at least you are not watching porn, because that is dangerous, its like heroin.

 

Edited by Igor82
(btw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.02.2018 at 6:32 PM, Shroomdoctor said:

will no give that up for 5 min of pleasures

If you edging, your pleasue can last few hours, even a day :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Igor82 said:

@John Iverson Hey, don't beat yourself up.

From day 30 to day 160, nothing really happened to me. I could push through. The first 30 days are the hardest, and if you completely don't do anything sexually related, it will become much easier after a month.

I guess my mistake was giving in to the craving, which made a little snowball effect. I lost touch with the values and goals I set for myself at day 0.

I think if I would resist that craving at day 160 and forth, I would not have relapsed. The cravings will come, but they will fade. Benefits will come, be sure of that!

Btw, relapsing once at day 160, won't turn you into that version that you were on day 0. Never. All matters what you do every day, not once every year. If you binge on hamburgers one time, even though you always eat healthily, then it will have no physical significance at all (in the long/medium run).

And of course, if you even got to day 160, you won't really want to self-destruct, and regress to your old you, like binging porn and all. I consider this relapse as a reason to keep on and try again, much much stronger this time.

Although resisting cravings is hard!

Btw: Hate to break it to ya... You gotta eliminate the porn first! Porn is what gives you almost all the symptoms. Try to fap without porn for a while. Try to do it as a ritual, like spiritual masturbation. But you have to eliminate porn first or else it's very hard to quit cold turkey. Go for a no-porn journey, you will have good benefits there as well. So that, when you relapse, at least you are not watching porn, because that is dangerous, its like heroin.

 

Thanyou for that :D i really appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Metody said:

If you edging, your torture can last a few hours, even a day :)

LOL, I changed a word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good idea guys to not count...

Day 65xD

 


Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When someone doesn't believe you've been doing the NoFap challenge 8E5DDA74-6988-4F6F-B8DB-373ACDB0F629.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now