faith

Where Are The Aliens?

Where are the Aliens?   48 members have voted

1. 1. Where are the Aliens?

• Intelligent life is extremely rare
    • Intelligent life dies fairly quickly
    • Intelligent life communicates in another way, or is purposely hiding
    • We are alone

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Martin123 said:

this poll is ridiculous none of the answers is valid at all,

Can you explain? 

@SFRL I overexaggurated a bit, however the point is: Aliens are already in contact with humans, its called channeling, and many walk amongst us. In a sense we are all aliens, and perhaps there are different souls incarnated from different star systems.
Earth is like this super-multi racial area of the universe.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

7 hours ago, Martin123 said:
2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@SFRL I overexaggurated a bit, however the point is: Aliens are already in contact with humans, its called channeling, and many walk amongst us. In a sense we are all aliens, and perhaps there are different souls incarnated from different star systems.
Earth is like this super-multi racial area of the universe.

So the way you look at it, reincarnation exist, and happens all troughout the universe, and therefore between different planets? 

Scary place Adolf Hitler reincarnated from then ? jk. 

Probably the main factor is that we are just too far away.  The universe is vast and any information that reaches us can not travel greater than the speed of light.  There may be many civilizations as advanced as we are but energy from their activity won’t reach earth until a billion years from now.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I'm a starseed, so right here ???

although, im not fully embodied. You can channel them at anytime, its not like they hide themselves, its just that they won't physically appear here until we stop being so fearful and warlike. 

Genesis 27:27-29

Any civilization that survives, will have to transcend the lower ego states into higher state of consciousness after it has mastered a level of technical ability.  The ego is what suffers.  If they don’t transcend the ego, they will self destruct.  We are now at a stage where we have the technology to annihilate ourselves with nuclear weapons.  If our consciousness does not evolve, we will destroy ourselves.  There is no predetermined plan that says humanity has to survive.  We can be one of the failures.  Higher intelligence would be living in a state of bliss.  It’s either bliss or death.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

But really, it's interesting that animals don't committ suicide, but humans do. It makes you wonder how much more common suicide would be on even higher intelligence levels.

That is really interesting. I’ve found there are actually animals that do commit suicide, but only from a hive mind, or you might say, collective standpoint. For example, there are insects that trigger their own organ failure, and like a caterpillar becomes a butterfly they melt into a substance which aids In the defense of the hive like fly paper. There’s even a parasite that takes over a host’s nervous system and then purposefully gets that animal eaten by it’s prey so it can infect an even bigger host, for the sake of the ‘collective’. Apparently humans are the only animal that can mistake a thought to be an individual self, and perception to be of individual animals.

That made me wonder if creation, or, experience, would be better if humans just had hive mind. But honestly, hive mind sounds rather bland & boring. Maybe the ideal situation would be to both experience individually & experience individuals individually, but also have some kind of underlying hive mind bond or something going on too.

That made me wonder if maybe the highest intelligence could be that underlying bond, experiencing being individuals, for the sake of the experiencing. If so, some kind of grounding like that would be nice because, I don’t know about you but this place is crazy. Then I wondered about the op and thought what if aliens aren’t visiting per se simply because they don’t want covid, or us eating them too. I am suspicious that the highest intelligence would have the experience, or, creation ‘itself’ in mind. I also suspect there is some sort of ‘underlying bond’ which could be ‘realized‘, and be the experience that is the apparent individuals which seem to have “hive mind”. Then of course I wondered what if aliens have “hive mind”. Again, this place is nuts. These are just some perspectives. Idk. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The most plausible answer is that they are around us and that most credible UFO reports are indeed true.

On 19.10.2020 at 4:07 AM, Mikael89 said:

One possible answer to the Fermi paradox is that intelligent life committs suicide because they see that the suffering of life isn't worth it. There has been mass-suicides here on earth, for example year 1978 in Jonestown 918 people committed suicide.

Maybe some day a group of people who has access to nukes decides that it's best that all life on earth ends because the suffering isn't worth it.

To me it seems like life is a huge mistake, so I can see how intelligent life would want to end itself. But of course I'm not for it...

For example animals lack the ability to committ suicide, but humans don't. So that seems to show that suicide starts happening at higher intelligence levels.

And also, if you put a simple code line into a AI which says the following: "suffering: bad, terminate.  |  End suffering: good, execute." It will immediately take control over the weapons of mass destruction and wipe out all sentient life.

Also Albert Einstein wanted to die. Because he said that one life is enough for him. And when he got sick he refused to get treatment, knowing that he would've lived longer if he had taken the treatment, so he died too early because of that.

"I love Truth and I'm allergic to delusion."

Sorry my guy, but you are full of shit. 

There is no reason to assume intelligent life can even reach us let alone be noticed by us in the large universe. It’s just too big for that. 

29 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

We can see stars, even when the universe is big, right?

In the same way, we should see the signs of intelligent life everywhere (technosignatures of advanced civilizations.), for example in the form of radiowaves, optical and infrared emissions, laser pulses, polluting gases, and megastructures built around a nearby star to harness its energy.

It's not about them visiting us. Read my reply above.

It’s so far away that the signs have no chance of reaching us

We have to understand that our universe is really, really humongous. It is so huge that it is very easy to imagine that we are simply too far away from any other detectable alien life form.

This article might be useful in imagining the vastness of the space: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/07/19/this-is-the-best-way-to-understand-the-enormity-of-the-universe/amp/

Also we have to keep in mind that space travel is not an easy thing to do by itself. There are many challenges of space travel. The obvious one is propulsion technology. With our current understanding of physics, we are not possible to move a spaceship at the speed of light. The thing is, even if we could travel at the speed of light, imagine that you would have to travel 4 years just to our closest star system Alpha Centauri!

Now focus on the number of galaxies, estimated on 2 trillions. Milky way (our galaxy) itself has got between 100 to 400 millions stars. 

So where are the aliens? Probably somewhere out there, waiting for us to invent means of faster than light travel...