faith

Where Are The Aliens?

Where are the Aliens?   48 members have voted

1. 1. Where are the Aliens?

• Intelligent life is extremely rare
    • Intelligent life dies fairly quickly
    • Intelligent life communicates in another way, or is purposely hiding
    • We are alone

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

Dear Actualized.org Community,

If you ever come to a debate with an avid alien hunter, I bet the term Fermi Paradox will come up a dozen times. The Fermi Paradox states the following: why, given the amount of TRILLIONS galaxies, stars, and planets, has there been no communication made with a fellow being from another world? As many scientists will point out: the universe is silent. Where is everybody?

I would like to have you answer the poll to see what you believe about this paradox.

Thank you :)

Could you add a "I don't know" option?

[insert quote here]

@Lenny Oh c'mon, that's not fun. The rules of the game are you have to pick one of the above. Which one of the above options do you naturally tend to go for?

For example, my intuition tells me that life is extremely rare, and by rare I don't mean 1 civilization per galaxy, I mean much, much, much more rare. Something like 1 civilization per 1 billion galaxies. 

The trouble with SETI is that we are searching for a very narrow definition of intelligence, in a vast space & time.

Just 200 years ago, we would have been searching for smoke signals, up to then the main form of long-distance communication.  Now we are searching the radio wave spectrum, a technology which is almost obsolete.  Looking for signs of this 100-year narrow window of technology in a 14-billion year old universe is like looking for a microscopic needle in a massive haystack.

Then there is our very narrow definition of intelligence.  How about trees which communicate with each other through complex chemical signals, or plants which manipulate insects through complex biochemistry, is that intelligence alien enough?

We'll never find aliens, because the aliens are us.

How am I looking - would be a much more accurate and fruitful question. Never thought I'd say that. 

It's hard to digest, but everything is made from a substance that is in a state of everything.

There's no question on what everything can be. The question or filter, is what you are allowing.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@jse amen. 

SOunds crazy, but we did come from the stars.

And the instant a creature is discovered, it's immediately not an alien.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Or intelligent life realizes it's exactly where it has to be and there is no point of traveling somewhere else. Life blooms where the conditions are favourable, so no need to terraform death planets that die anyway. Favour the here and now :)

who said Aliens have to be superhuman telepathic technologically advanced beings? I'm assuming the vast majority of alien life out there will be life forms not incredibly dissimilar to animals on earth in how they behave but might look different.

I am not really sure it's hard to tell what's likely to be out there it took an extremely long time before we got here since the beginning of our solar system maybe intelligent life is something new to the universe which could be a reason why star wars situations like aren't something we observe or its just rare or maybe the intelligent life out there is very different than what we expect it to be

Our realm can be considered the densest we know, otherwise we would more than likely to have detected it. In this regard we could say that other realms, incorporating other dimensionalities, is much finer. Spirits, ghosts, demons, and the like are said to reside in such finer realms. Aliens, and their vehicles, have often been seen to appear and disappear from and to a vanishing point within itself. This points to coming from and returning to a finer realm. Every story I have heard/read about alien encounters have a deceptive element to it. It has no bases of truth, except that they exist, but not as we know it. IMHO

Have you seen this movie?

Edited by Soulbass

1 hour ago, Soulbass said:

Have you seen this movie?

Are you implying Jim Carrey is an alien? :o

@Soulbass Let me guess, the world in the Truman Show is something that we live in while the aliens watch us as some sort of reality television?

@jse That reminds me of Sadhguru and how he talks about the intelligence of nature itself, such as how a banana becomes human being as it is devoured.

I think this is a great example of how getting hung up on definitions blind us to a lot of the subtleties of reality. Great observation.

this poll is ridiculous none of the answers is valid at all,

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

5 hours ago, crazycrazycrazy said:

@Soulbass Let me guess, the world in the Truman Show is something that we live in while the aliens watch us as some sort of reality television?

Yes, and those aliens are simultaneous versions of ourselves. @Visitor has suggested the interdimensional thing, I think it's something to think twice about. I recently came across Dolores Cannon's books, which look like another web of belief / paradigm, but very practical hypnosis work.

Edited by Soulbass

ET's have been communicating with us for a long time but only to those open and understanding of higher intelligent life. On a mass scale they will not reveal themselves until humanity is ready or it can cause even more chaos than there already is as well as potentially altering the course of our evolution. If they are "Higher life forms" so to speak..

Individuals usually receive telepathic communication from higher dimensional or other intelligent life form, some rare cases in person like Corey Goode as for some people but most of the time its telepathic/hypnotic or downloads/uploads in sleep or trance-like states.

"The Prime Directive" in Star-Trek isn't just a made up idea, most of those ideas in similar TV shows come from downloads or other forms of communication, notice how all the tech and ideas 20-30+ years ago are starting to reveal themselves as true and effective today?

You can't simply know all those things and ideas purely from imagination. There must of been some higher communication involved to gain access to knowledge that has been physically destroyed.

I'll leave you too it

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E