ZenSwift

❤️👽👁️ POLL: Is meeting Leo in person on your bucket list?

Poll   50 members have voted

1. 1. Is meeting Leo in person on your bucket list?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Feel free to share your why with your vote. 

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Absolutely yes, but be careful about worshipping Gurus. This is precisely how personality cults and religions form, and is completely antithetical to becoming more conscious. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

I love Leo, and I will credit him as one of the most influential people in my life. He is the best teacher I ever encountered. I owe my success to him.

But I don't care about meeting him. I have my own life, and he has his. I respect him as a great thinker, and I think it's better to have distance with people you professionally look up to.

Why do you think Leo wants to meet your ass :P

I don’t think Leo would like me, I don’t usually get along with grumps, he seems very grumpy.

He said his biggest pet peeve is humans! Of course he’s a grump! My still kicking 98 year old grandpa said the same thing.

On 4/16/2024 at 9:50 AM, MarkKol said:

I don’t think Leo would like me, I don’t usually get along with grumps, he seems very grumpy.

He said his biggest pet peeve is humans! Of course he’s a grump! My still kicking 98 year old grandpa said the same thing.

omg, funniest comment ever. Leo just knows too much. He's not a grump. Too much multiplications, divisions, subtractions and square roots going on in that big forehead of his. Always thinking and contemplating, always skeptical about his own shit and his mind bullshitting him.

Always mistrusting his own judgements and calling out the wrong kinda bullshit, and he'd be like, hey wtf, shut the hell up mind, i don't like you, you're always steering me in the wrong direction. I didn't wanna go there but you made me do this shit. So now he hates human bullshit 'cause he knows it's the collective consciousness that's responsible for his fuck-ups. Oh my! Now he's really gonna can't stand human bullshit especially mine.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

omg, funniest comment ever. Leo just knows too much. He's not a grump. Too much multiplications, divisions, subtractions and square roots going on in that big forehead of his. Always thinking and contemplating, always skeptical about his own shit and his mind bullshitting him.

Always mistrusting his own judgements and calling out the wrong kinda bullshit, and he'd be like, hey wtf, shut the hell up mind, i don't like you, you're always steering me in the wrong direction. I didn't wanna go there but you made me do this shit. So now he hates human bullshit 'cause he knows it's the collective consciousness that's responsible for his fuck-ups. Oh my! Now he's really gonna can't stand human bullshit especially mine.

😂 

Not on my bucket list but sure I’d like to meet Leo. He’s an interesting guy and I admire his work 

If I’m ever in vegas I will buy him a coffee

Yeah but as a wingman in Vegas not for consciousness stuff.

i saw him in my dream, it was cool meeting him he was tall and really white and we had a conversation

Posted (edited)

No. Same goes for any such person. I don't care what they are achieved and what state they are.

Maybe it's my problem, however I do not find any worth meeting people as fucked up as it sounds somehow. I think it would be very mundane and besides, what is there really to talk about if you are sielence itself. If you will do something to me by looking to me like darshana or shaktipat, then it's worth seeing you, but trough the screen you can do that also.

The most interesting people (people who do the wildest and weirdest things and commit to them for decades usually never meet, they sit in their caves and basements, but they really have something to say, these people rarely meet). And even if they do, they don't open up to each other and just pass by, Maybe because they are self sufficient enough and not social enough or both.

Edited by Applegarden8

By the time he gets to it (if he does) you're prob not just going to be meeting 1 "Leo".

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I have a bunch of questions on solipsism that I want to clear up when I meet Leo. It's better if it's answered in person.

First question is, do you really exist?