Antor8188

Got a girlfriend

22 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura thanks for the how to get laid series. Got this amazing biracial girl and she is my girlfriend now. You got me out of hopelessness. 

Always nice to hear, wish you the best ! Bravo :) 

That's awesome! Wish you the best as well. Hope it turns out in something that's gonna grow you both as people

Give more details, what was your prior experience and how did you apply the teachings 

Nice, congrats

You're just falling for the SJW diversity agenda, man. And girlfriends are overrated anyway. They just want to control you and take your money. You're better off staying in your mom's basement and focusing on your online gaming skills. At least your virtual conquests will never betray you.Plus, relying on some pickup artist's advice is just pathetic. If you were a true male, you wouldn't need any help getting laid. Girls should be throwing themselves at you just for existing.

But I guess that's what happens when you're a normie who buys into the whole "self-improvement" scam. Real men know that genetics are everything, and if you're not a 6'4" Chad with a chiseled jawline, it's over. And when she inevitably leaves you for Tyrone, don't come crying to the incel forums. We'll just laugh at you for being a cuck. Females are hypergamous creatures who only care about looks and status. Anything else is just cope.

Have fun with your "girlfriend" while she drains your bank account and crushes your soul. I'll be here,  complaining about how unfair life is.

1 hour ago, Shodburrito said:

You're just falling for the SJW diversity agenda, man. And girlfriends are overrated anyway.

Nope. Forming a relationship with the right girl is among some of the most worthwhile things you could do in life.

They just want to control you and take your money.

Not true, you've evidently been wallowing in too much toxic online content. There's good women out there and there's also shit women too. You want to cultivate relationships with the good people.

You're better off staying in your mom's basement and focusing on your online gaming skills. At least your virtual conquests will never betray you.

This is terrible advice. It seems that you are trying to sabotage others.

Plus, relying on some pickup artist's advice is just pathetic. If you were a true male, you wouldn't need any help getting laid. Girls should be throwing themselves at you just for existing.

Yeah, pua advice on the internet it mostly trash.

The easiest way to get laid a lot is to be good looking, which mostly comes down to genetics. There is nothing impressive about this that makes you a "real" man, it's mere luck.

12 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura thanks for the how to get laid series. Got this amazing biracial girl and she is my girlfriend now. You got me out of hopelessness. 

What exactly did you say to her word for word when you first met?

On 28/03/2024 at 8:53 PM, Shodburrito said:

You're just falling for the SJW diversity agenda, man. And girlfriends are overrated anyway. They just want to control you and take your money. You're better off staying in your mom's basement and focusing on your online gaming skills. At least your virtual conquests will never betray you.Plus, relying on some pickup artist's advice is just pathetic. If you were a true male, you wouldn't need any help getting laid. Girls should be throwing themselves at you just for existing.

But I guess that's what happens when you're a normie who buys into the whole "self-improvement" scam. Real men know that genetics are everything, and if you're not a 6'4" Chad with a chiseled jawline, it's over. And when she inevitably leaves you for Tyrone, don't come crying to the incel forums. We'll just laugh at you for being a cuck. Females are hypergamous creatures who only care about looks and status. Anything else is just cope.

Have fun with your "girlfriend" while she drains your bank account and crushes your soul. I'll be here,  complaining about how unfair life is.

You're so bitter and jealous my friend! 

My direct experience with women proves that your ideas are complete nonsense. 

On 28/03/2024 at 11:44 AM, Antor8188 said:

Got this amazing biracial girl and she is my girlfriend now. You got me out of hopelessness. 

Happy for you my friend! I hope you're having amazing time with her and lots of sex! Congrats!

Here’s to many years of beautiful moments. There will be difficult moments as well, but yall will pull thru :x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

@Shodburrito Heal out of that nonsense. 

It may take you some time, but I want you to begin to really question those beliefs around women and begin to ask if they are really true. 

The relationship of men and women in reality is far more abundant and joyful than you’ve been mislead to believe. Though, yes, there are people with higher or lower sexual value, it’s not winner take all.

At worst it’s the top 10% mingle together. But, the other 90% of humans are still beautiful and can and downs meet all the time. 

There are abundance of good women out there, and you can develop a great relationship without being a “chad”. 

Stuff like “chad” “incel” “her cheating” being “6’4” notice all this is garbage someone fed you… go actually talk to girls. 

When I was at the club I saw a little chubby guy get a hot girls number…. Because he actually went out and talked to her. 

Woman are amazing. Take your time. Build actual relationships and stop watching toxic content online.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Antor8188 Nice work!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

U the man

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Antor8188 congratulations. You and other successful guys show us that there is a way out.

2 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

You and other successful guys show us that there is a way out.

The way out is into her heart!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

On 3/31/2024 at 5:16 AM, Thought Art said:

There are abundance of good women out there, and you can develop a great relationship without being a “chad”. 

There are virtually no good women when you’re cursed into a small town. As for the select few, good luck cold approaching them without getting a negative stigma of being the creepy pickup guy. The final nail in the coffin is not all of us are capable of moving. You might think I’m in victim mentality or avoiding responsibility when I say that. But if you were in my shoes you’d think very differently very quickly.

Because he actually went out and talked to her. 

Yes, but there’s way more to it than just that. You have to be PERFECT in your talking to even have a microscopic chance of getting somewhere close to arriving at the possibility of pulling her home. That guy had probably been practicing his whole life.

Women are amazing

I am trying really really hard to convince myself of that. 

@Shodburrito I agree with most of that. Only difference is I think it is possible to get a girl by your personality alone, just highly unlikely 

When people like OP come along sharing success stories, no matter how hard I try to feel happy for them and motivated by their success, instead all I have is oceans of unbearably intense jealousy with no end in sight. Does it help me? No. Do I have any way of getting rid of it? No.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

On 28/3/2024 at 6:44 PM, Antor8188 said:

Now you have to share her with Leo. It's part of the commission 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Congratz 🙏

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?