All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. @Merkabah Star People tend to focus on the injustices they've experienced and misunderstand the current situation. Israel is the powerful one here; it believes otherwise, which is problematic. People confuse being compassionate towards people who have seen people die or were wounded as a way to determine who is on the wrong side. I mean, it's easy to be against people who harm the ones we identify with.
  3. Never left the place, I enjoy land and sea scapes, ideal for painting.
  4. @LastThursday 1. The reddit is fun ;D 2. Yes, there is sth about games and humans. Creating games within games within games lol
  5. Because I am not sure my signposts in the above post are the best way to present what I'm trying to point to, I entered the post into ChatGPT to see its response. Here is its response, perhaps gives more clarity: Your reflections on solipsism and the nature of being are quite deep and thought-provoking. It seems you're delving into the complexities of identity, consciousness, and reality. Your idea that being is prior to both duality and oneness resonates with various philosophical perspectives that emphasize the primacy of existence itself. It's an intriguing exploration into the nature of reality and the self. please elaborate further Of course! Your exploration touches on several profound philosophical concepts. Let's break it down: 1. **Solipsism and Identity**: Solipsism is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. It raises questions about the nature of reality and the self. Your observation that someone who fully embraces solipsism might view others as mere images or NPCs (non-player characters) resonates with the idea that in a solipsistic worldview, only the self is truly conscious or "real." 2. **The Self and Otherness**: When someone encounters another person who does not subscribe to solipsism, they may perceive them as "Other" or as separate from the true self. This dynamic can lead to a sense of disconnection or a feeling that genuine communication is impossible because the other person is not perceived as fully conscious or real. 3. **Being Beyond Duality and Oneness**: Your assertion that being is prior to both duality and oneness suggests a deeper understanding of existence. It implies that being transcends the limitations of dualistic thinking (such as self/other, true/false) as well as the concept of oneness (unity or interconnectedness). Instead, being simply "is"—beyond categorization or definition. 4. **Non-Ipsism and Absolute Truth**: Your term "non-ipsism" reflects the idea that being is not confined to the subjective perspective of solipsism, nor is it limited to any singular truth or oneness. Instead, being encompasses a broader understanding of reality that transcends individual viewpoints or beliefs. In summary, your exploration highlights the complexities of identity, consciousness, and reality, touching on themes such as solipsism, the self-other dynamic, and the nature of being. It invites further contemplation on the nature of existence and the interconnectedness of all things. Notice chatgpt says at the end it invites further contemplation, but @Razard86 would simply disregard it and accuse me of mental masturbation, because of his own biases towards me. .
  6. @Leo Gura Do you have a model of cognition? I am not asking just for hyper cognition but a general model that can rank (in some way) and can make sense of all types of cognitions. Also what is your take on the idea of distributed cognition ? - it seems to me that the idea of distributed cognition has some parallels with the idea of a social memory complex that the law of one talks about.
  7. Anything for Palestine was censored majorly. the truth was exposed in the end. Not many people now think Israel is doing a good job in Gaza, even little old ladies are horrified.
  8. yeah but thats not the problem of the studies, more like problem of naive individuals on Social Media who unfortunately are good at marketing and who are charismatic , who think they know better than an entire scientific communities who do this for living. Research in itself, has ways to accrue the the consensus of its own effects and meta analyse them and this has been done over and over and the stream of effects is almost always pointing the same effect. This is the way pubic health guidelines are formed, for example. It is only when quackery, ego, naivity and pseudoscience comes into the mix, do the waters get muddied. I think we need to be challenging how things are done all the time for the improvement of the system but a lot of that challenge and scruity is poor quality, uneducated, lacking holism and systems thinking. Like for example many carnivores think, appeal to anecdotal audience from among carnivore communities is equal or superior to rigorously conducted randomised trials and to me that's just preposterous. I'll just say that I don't believe the oxidised theory of heart disease is the right point of focus when looking at atherosclerosis pathology but I'll leave it there. When I do, I just boil it in the pressure cooker and then have it hard boiled on the side of main dish. But I rarely eat eggs these days, its just not something that even comes to my mind most of the time, like my partner and I we'll have half a dozen and it will be in the fridge for 2 weeks then we make a mushroom omelette or a scramble when we want something different for breakfast, finish them off and then forget to buy them for another 2 weeks, I don't see eggs as a necessary staple of the diet and I've never experienced anything that I could attribute to (due to not eating enough eggs). Its just a public nutrition myth that eggs are somehow a superfood that we all need to be eating more off. They're not and we don't. Maybe if you live in impoversihed society where eggs are staple of foundational macronutrient or a micronutrient that you otherwise can't obtain elsewhere due to scarcity? Maybe, yeah. But for people like you and I and folks around this forum who are fortunate to be living in rich developed countries, living , what I assume with middle class parents or partners on a middle class income? Nah Look, if we lived in an environment where calories were scarce and nutrition was not abundant but we had unlimited access to eggs, say through having a large farmland with 60 chickens roaming around, right? I'd act differently. But we don't have that scarcity and whatever eggs do, that we think is so healthy that cannot be obtained elsewhere, (which I am not convinced is the case at all), it is not worth it (to me and my biased opinion) the small potential risk of harm in the long term because most of those things can be obtained from foods that are associated with 0 harm and even benefit.
  9. @Nivsch Really? You share the same views as this post below:
  10. 5 Shocking End Times Prophecies "The earth will become a great graveyard". The end of times 5 terrifying prophecies describing the end times, visions of the end times, the second coming of Jesus Christ, cataclysms, the coming of the antichrist, and general chaos. The end of times. Apocalypse. A vision of the end times. The film presents the vision of the end of the world of five chosen prophets. The first is Johannes Friede, an Austrian monk of the order of St. John, who died in 1257. He predicted all kinds of cataclysms, such as , floods, earthquakes, which will be more noticeable than ever before in human history and which will herald the end of time. He also described a great darkness during which the earth would be covered with dust, possibly indicating volcanic eruptions. The second prophet is Sister Palma, who lived in Italy in the 1800s. She predicted three days of darkness during which the demons who were doing evil in the world would be released from hell. Supernatural phenomena will appear in the sky and various calamities will occur. Then the world will be cleansed along with the church. The third prophet is Sister Mary. Sister Marie was a nun in France who had an apocalyptic vision in the early 19th century. Sister Mary also describes the Three Days of Darkness and talks about the candles that will be the only way to light yourself during this period. Sister Mary talks about the demons that will appear and run rampant in the world these days. I also describe a tsunami, the sea comes ashore and floods the continents. There will be a famine in the world, plants will stop producing, there will be a huge crop failure. He is talking about a crisis that will come suddenly and unexpectedly and affect the whole world. Another prophet is Saint Ephraim. The saint describes the coming of the Antichrist, his cunning and the consequences of his actions. He talks about the fact that a large number of people will follow him thinking that he is a messenger from God. He will deceive people and nations, he will perform miracles in heaven and on earth, but he will be a cunning serpent who seeks to destroy mankind https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mc7W8oPylTA
  11. Interesting . I fortunately don't need it but regardless I'll share this because its fastcinating.
  12. It's good Israel became powerful , whats not good is how that power was used. Zionists overlook their own actions that actually threaten their survival, and claim those very actions are in fact for their survival. Settlement expansion is survival, suffocation of Palestinian rights and statehood is survival, military check points is survival, the subversion of US politics and smacking both sides of their political ass cheeks is survival - everything is survival, and everything resisting that 'survival' is 'Hamas' or 'anti-semitic' or Iran. Israel insulates itself from accountability under the false pretence of security and survival.
  13. @BlueOak The US spend $2.3 Trillion in Afghanistan over 20 years. Even the Taliban smoked their ass, and they are stronger than ever before. What did they even accomplish other than human rights violations and war crimes? And you think they are going to neuter Russia. Lmao. This will end up making the Russians stronger than ever, which they already are becoming, and their allience with China. You are doing PR work for the military industrial complex. They are going to get more contracts in billions, thanks to people like you who believe their lies. None of this is adding any value into the economy or to the world. Average Americans will keep working to keep the economy going. America is a scam country. Simply stop giving hundreds of billions to defence contractors who make weapons to bomb kids. Instead give it to students, teachers, patients, old folks etc. Or else don't give it to anyone at all. That will result in less inflation.
  14. @Merkabah Star I could argue that the Palestinian side was earlier heavily censored in mainstream news circuits way more than Israel's propaganda. Israel was getting that pass, for example with that 48 beheaded babies headline. Like that's a very specific number and claim, yet apparently evidence for that is so elusive and hard to verify at that time that it's surprising it got the green light to circulate in the news cycles.
  15. Not saying that humans are not closely related to chimps and company, just that we are our own thing. People keep saying how much we are alike chimps when what helps chimps and company survive is how different they are from us.
  16. Today
  17. @zazen Yes I meant to say way earlier Israel's propaganda was spreading very quick. Yes later with social media and drones capturing snippets of crimes is when Israel's propaganda was reduced a bit. True it sounds ridiculous for a court system, the juries and judge to let the guilty party trial itself and investigate itself. Maybe in a utopia world with stage turquoise societies we can do that, but we're nowhere near utopia at all.
  18. It’s the same with anyone talking out against what Israel is doing. Everyone is being silenced, on both sides. I have so many Jewish friends and i cant even talk about the conflict with them as they are so surprised anyone would think what Israel is doing is bad.
  19. @Nivsch You claimed he has a skewed bias, yet @Leo Gura showed level headed takes to both sides here. Yet when Leo covers Palestine, you and 3 other hyper Israel Zionists were attacking him and claiming he's so biased when he previously covered Israel. So...
  20. @Vrubel Bra, we are talking about Israel news, and like how they quickly spread manufactured likes in western media, and like earlier Palestinian news and anything countering Israel was like censored to a millionth time. Yah that social media, like insta and Tik Tik kinda increased coverage but that's later, and I'm speaking EARLIER BRA!
  21. I didn't say that. Don't know what you talking about.
  22. Context - Was vegan from early Jan 2016 to late jan/early feb 2024. While I was vegan I was consuming an EPA/DHA supplement daily. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07VV4YQGH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) Per 2 soft gels - 400mg of DHA, 200mg of EPA. I was either consuming 1 or 2 gels daily, often only 1 because 2 at a time sometimes caused me headaches. 2 is the recommended serving though. Since early feb I have stopped consuming DHA supplements, because I am now consuming Salmon 3x per week and have been for 3 months now. I consume about 150g-170g of salmon at a time, so it's about 500g of a salmon a week. These bloods were collected on the 9th of april, so just over 2 months since stopping the supplementation, and eating animal products again The symptoms I have are well documented in my symptom investigation journal, and have been occuring since late august/early sep 2023, while I was still vegan and consuming chia/flax seeds most days and 1-2 dha softgels. Symptom list here - Below are my results - @Michael569 @undeather Any advice appreciated.
  23. That's the conclusion I arrived studying U. G. Krishnamurti, very particular being that got it's own rare unique domain of consciousness. Just saying in case anyone would like to see how sideways domains look like.
  24. Dude, we are talking about global propaganda. Obviously, Israel is filled with Israelis who love their country.
  25. True, until it couldn't as much anymore due to social media. Propaganda can also be as subtle as titling headlines as 'X number of killed Israeli's' vs 'X number of Palestinians just died' its the subtle, persistent use of language that seeps into the hackable brains of the populace. The response to IDF crimes being brought up to Washington is simply - we have urged our ally to investigate the matter. Since when is the accused asked to investigate itself? Washington holding a position that every accusation of Israeli criminality in Gaza just means Israel needs to investigate itself is exactly the same as having a position that Israel can commit any crime it wants with no consequences whatsoever. The West get to redefine the word hypocrisy, and exemplify the use of selective principles. Zionists make the most noise per capita - and as you mentioned very few people are actual Zionists.
  1. Load more activity