Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But think of it this way: if he was physically able to do it then his heart could not have been the limiting factor.

If his heart was truly a limiting factor he simply would have failed. You cannot just grind your way through a bad heart. That is the fantasy.

It's sorta funny, but if someone with a handicap succeeds, then by definition it was not a serious handicap. A serious handicap means you will fail no matter how hard you try.

All true, but think of it this way. If you told the average person they had a hole in their heart they wouldn't even attempt to become a Navy Seal or run 100 miles for fear of dying, let alone failing. The true limiting factor in most cases is mindset.

22 minutes ago, MuadDib said:

All true, but think of it this way. If you told the average person they had a hole in their heart they wouldn't even attempt to become a Navy Seal

That is certainly an easy trap to fall into.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, MuadDib said:

All true, but think of it this way. If you told the average person they had a hole in their heart they wouldn't even attempt to become a Navy Seal or run 100 miles for fear of dying, let alone failing. The true limiting factor in most cases is mindset.

Mindset is a thing but, no matter how much mindset I have, if I’m not tall enough chances are I will never make it in the NBA. 

If you have a 2 incher chances are she’s not cumming, it’s not a matter of mindset or not trying hard enough 

If you want a true black pill moment, one time I was at the club talking to a girl and she literally saw another guy, ran up to him and said, "OMG! You are so symmetrical." And she stood there admiring him while I stood back and watched.

Edited by Leo Gura

49 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Any material proof of the link between genetics and success? 

There are theories about genetic determinism but they are controversial 

53 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Any material proof of the link between genetics and success? 

Show me a successful chimpanzee.

Usain Bolt vs Stephen Hawking without a wheel chair

Zack Efron vs Leo Gura in a wrestling match

Just me and my guard turtle 

Look, everything is perfect. Each life has its own unique experience which is beautiful in the eyes of infinity. 

An important part of this work is facing the truth and living in balance and harmony with what is. We want to relate to what is effectively. Your DNA and upbringing matter in how you relate with reality. Your gifts and limitations are unique to you. You are capable of growth in many ways and reality is multifaceted enough for you to develop a happy healthy life style. 

Also, be wary. You are probably more handsome/ beautiful than you think you are. Get direct experience instead of betting on your current self image. Love yourself however you are and enjoy life. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Show me a successful chimpanzee.

Truth matters more than success. To chase truth you don't need genetics. Even a monkey can be happy in life if they knew how to live with the truth. 

Much of suffering is not because of lack of success. Much of suffering is because of running away from truth. 

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

You don't need to be the hottest guys. Because if you are average, or below average there is a sea of girls that are average or below average as well, who may be great girlfriends and wives. You can find someone you match with in terms of value.

Getting a girl is really very natural if you try. Now, sleeping with a girl way above your sexual value is another thing.

When Leo said in his video if you find you are a Dwarf in the RPG of life, play as the best Dwarf and don't get butthurt by the Elves. They have their own challenges. Be the best you you can be.

I’m working hard to stop getting butthurt over the elves (rich celebrities) . 

I try to remind myself that I’m better off for knowing about all this spirituality stuff and having a practice.

17 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Truth matters more than success. To chase truth you don't need genetics. Even a monkey can be happy in life if they knew how to live with the truth. 

Much of suffering is not because of lack of success. Much of suffering is because of running away from truth. 

A monkey has no capacity for truth or enlightenment, the only truth it knows is that it gotta search for food when it’s hungry, and find a partner when horny, and some other survival needs. 

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"OMG! You are so symmetrical.

@Leo Gura She probably watches black pill videos herself. No girl whose unfamiliar with internet culture would say that.

@Leo Gura You bring up some good points that I will contemplate more. Thanks for your detailed responses.

In the context of this post, I am still curious about what women are really looking for in physical attraction. Like is it symmetry of face, muscles, or what? Is there such a thing as a universally attractive male? If so, what makes a man a 10/10 on looks? Brad Pitt is an example that comes to mind. A lot of women would rate him highly as physically attractive. But why?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want a true black pill moment, one time I was at the club talking to a girl and she literally saw another guy, ran up to him and said, "OMG! You are so symmetrical." And she stood there admiring him while I stood back and watched.

That's fire! Makes me eager to looksmax

It's Love.

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

You know what is a bigger killer? Not a shorter dick but INSECURITY. GO figure. 

That’s not what we’re talking about, we’re talking about how genetics can limit you in some ways and there isn’t much you can do about it.

I don’t care how confident you are, if you don’t reach that G spot, she ain’t cumming

4 hours ago, Yousif said:

I don’t care how confident you are, if you don’t reach that G spot, she ain’t cumming

Man shut up. You literally have no clue what you're talking about. The penis isn't made for G spot stimulation.

Go come back here and talk shit after you've successfully made a girl cum with your dick.

Edited by UnbornTao
removed some of the disrespectful tone