Javfly33

I´m freaking done with dating advice, this game can't be won

62 posts in this topic

I´m done of all the 'alpha' or 'high value' dating advice, I´m done of all that crap, is impossible to win. I just realized I´ve been reading pickup literature from 18-19 years old, and now I´m 28. Look at that, 10 years. And after having done pick up, going on dates meeting women, watching hundreds of videos, reading this subform, etc... nothing has changed, inside and within there is still that Hell called mental self-concept and feeding it more of this conceptual crap is food for him.

It seems all of this advice mental gimnastics never goes nowhere. I´m sick of it, I realize I´m going to become absolutely brain-dead in terms of dating and women. I just going to identify myself with the body, I´m a body. That's it. No mental concept of me, no 'bet'a but no 'alpha' neither. Just a body that can move and do things, or not. 

More than that (entering the self-mental game) is absolute hell and I´m absolutely out of it. Do not try to convince me because I had 10 fucking years to really confirm that it does not only doesn't work but actually breaks you apart and provides great suffering. You think you are going somewhere but then you don't. If you become an alpha or high value man then you will also become beta and low value because the mind works like this, by constant comparison and is very unstable, you will be in this distopic mental place for life, endlessly trying to 'value' yourself, by all sorts of mental measurements that do not even fucking exist because the mental concept is just the devil in its purest form. You are playing with the devil by doing all of this.

I´ve warn you. I see some forum members here complaining about stuff that already 3-4 years ago they were complaining. So ask yourself? Is all this advice really helping? Try to see the big picture. You are just going in circles with this crap. Try to see this shit from the sky. Is all shit. Is all fear, comparison, mental hell concept of beta-alpha. Run. Get out while you can. Go lift weights and just be a fucking body. Treat the sex thing as it deserves: a Body thing. Don't promote it to the mental game, because if not tremendous suffering is inevitable. 

Edited by Javfly33

Being yourself is very, very attractive. That means not allowing anyone else to define you. If someone teaches you that you have to be a certain way to be loved, then that’s a huge red flag.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Problem with all this is you making game about women, you are listening to the people who dont know anything about how it works, they put high value for a woman,become alfa for a woman,be this for a woman etc.

While game puts everything on a man you were reading wrong literature,i was stuck in all that bs for years until i found real game and let me tell you, its transforming me from the inside in a ways i cant explain and i havent even started 😁

That's why i was attacking everyone but oh well see it for yourself 🤷‍♂️

You can win in a game but ofcourse you are making game about external resaults,validation which is fucking up your mind which is working againts you because you dont have game...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Funny, we are the same age, and we started the same time.

I can safely say that after 10 years, this has become a piece of cake and very very doable.

You identify your own problems but you are not aware of them: comparing, alpha-beta thinking.

Drop all that monkey games and transcend beyond.

Have fun and lead. Really the only two things you need to focus on.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

The only thing that causes relationships to fail is lack of self-love. It's simple. Nothing more nothing less. Without self-clarity you will always be confused.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

What have you done in regards to Emotional Mastery?

Where are you mostly located on the Emotional Frequencies Chart?

You have a good point, so you should at least congratulate yourself for discovering the basic flaw in some of the more lopsided models of intersexual dynamics.

The problem with the Andrew Tate/Fresh and Fit kind of model is that it relies disproportionately (if not entirely) on OBJECTIVE/external value.

If you're over 6 feet: check

If you make over $100k/yr.: check

If you have huge muscles: check

In other words, these are externally measureable things that SUPPOSEDLY ensure your success with women.

To tie this in with your post on self-worth, the problem with that type of approach is that it doesn't address SUBJECTIVE value.

In other words, you can check all these boxes...and still feel like a piece of shit.

Because you're not addressing something more fundamental -- what are my subjective values and how am I living upto them?  

Am I treating myself as someone who is worthy? And what does that mean as far as specifics of my life?

What some people seem not to understand is that the Andrew Tate approach is TRY-HARD game.  It is trying to fill a bucket with a hole in the bottom.

That hole is SUBJECTIVE (internal) value.

Edited by SeaMonster

It worked for me 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Javfly33 I gave up to most of that crap long time ago. Definitely you still need some skill specially social skills and confidence. And having a good filter, knowing what you want, having good text and sex game. Ah yeah and some money ofcourse. Just date girls really interested and dont waste your time in them unless a special gem appears and is devoted to you. I dont even chase them anymore. I just hang with girls really interested from apps. Cold approaching is good but also kind of waste of time. You are approaching a stranger totally random, investing time without having info filters from them to see if its even worth the approach in the long run.  Do it once in a while if you go to a club and want some fun. But irl you cannot filter very well as in texting you can literally read her mind by the way she texts, get alot of info and save time. 
i recommend you get some sex toys and fck hot prostitutes once in a while if you are too horny. Again, stay on the game but very detached. Thats how i started winning this crap. Remember too that most women today are broken and have lost all values. Not to even begin with the infidelity cheating stuff and manipulation for money…keep my word and you will remember me. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

5 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

You have a good point, so you should at least congratulate yourself for discovering the basic flaw in some of the more lopsided models of intersexual dynamics.

The problem with the Andrew Tate/Fresh and Fit kind of model is that it relies disproportionately (if not entirely) on OBJECTIVE/external value.

If you're over 6 feet: check

If you make over $100k/yr.: check

If you have huge muscles: check

In other words, these are externally measureable things that SUPPOSEDLY ensure your success with women.

To tie this in with your post on self-worth, the problem with that type of approach is that it doesn't address SUBJECTIVE value.

In other words, you can check all these boxes...and still feel like a piece of shit.

Because you're not addressing something more fundamental -- what are my subjective values and how am I living upto them?  

Am I treating myself as someone who is worthy? And what does that mean as far as specifics of my life?

What some people seem not to understand is that the Andrew Tate approach is TRY-HARD game.  It is trying to fill a bucket with a hole in the bottom.

That hole is SUBJECTIVE (internal) value.

I hope everyone here realizes the Tate’s and F&F and redpill and blackpill (and even most of RSD) are simply scammers spewing nonsense (as far as game goes), though that’s probably too much to ask.

You’d have better luck with LOA and Metta, as in for game 🤣 

If you assume what you want is a foregone conclusion, and understand that relatively few girls will actually be compatible with you, the game is not likely to break you. If on the other hand you put your faith in teachers like Owen Cook and the Tates, you will suffer. A lot.

The same lack of discernment between not knowing that Tate and the rest of those guys are scammers is the same lack of discernment that pervades both of the sexes when dealing with each other. A mind full of selfishness and greed will have a corrupted form of discernment. Hard to see things clearly when it is inundated with so many desires overriding the objectivity. 

Even worse majority don't have the wherewithal to understand the rules of engagement. Dating is a game just like any other endeavor and if you don't want to play by the rules don't play it. Life is just a mind game. Figure out how all the players operate and either play by the rules or don't play at all. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 4/11/2023 at 1:37 PM, Javfly33 said:

I´m done of all the 'alpha' or 'high value' dating advice, I´m done of all that crap, is impossible to win. I just realized I´ve been reading pickup literature from 18-19 years old, and now I´m 28. Look at that, 10 years. And after having done pick up, going on dates meeting women, watching hundreds of videos, reading this subform, etc... nothing has changed, inside and within there is still that Hell called mental self-concept and feeding it more of this conceptual crap is food for him.

It seems all of this advice mental gimnastics never goes nowhere. I´m sick of it, I realize I´m going to become absolutely brain-dead in terms of dating and women. I just going to identify myself with the body, I´m a body. That's it. No mental concept of me, no 'bet'a but no 'alpha' neither. Just a body that can move and do things, or not. 

More than that (entering the self-mental game) is absolute hell and I´m absolutely out of it. Do not try to convince me because I had 10 fucking years to really confirm that it does not only doesn't work but actually breaks you apart and provides great suffering. You think you are going somewhere but then you don't. If you become an alpha or high value man then you will also become beta and low value because the mind works like this, by constant comparison and is very unstable, you will be in this distopic mental place for life, endlessly trying to 'value' yourself, by all sorts of mental measurements that do not even fucking exist because the mental concept is just the devil in its purest form. You are playing with the devil by doing all of this.

I´ve warn you. I see some forum members here complaining about stuff that already 3-4 years ago they were complaining. So ask yourself? Is all this advice really helping? Try to see the big picture. You are just going in circles with this crap. Try to see this shit from the sky. Is all shit. Is all fear, comparison, mental hell concept of beta-alpha. Run. Get out while you can. Go lift weights and just be a fucking body. Treat the sex thing as it deserves: a Body thing. Don't promote it to the mental game, because if not tremendous suffering is inevitable. 

So dramatic. 

go on dating sites, there is someone for everyone. Get a cute dog too. Chicks love cute dogs and will stop you on your dog walks to chat. 

Most girls in western societies already know about game so knowing game may backfire on you more than it will help you because you will look manipulative.

31 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Most girls in western societies already know about game so knowing game may backfire on you more than it will help you because you will look manipulative.

Do you have any idea just how much women hope that the guy who just hit on her actually has good game? And how much they’re usually subsequently disappointed?

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

I hope everyone here realizes the Tate’s and F&F and redpill and blackpill (and even most of RSD) are simply scammers spewing nonsense (as far as game goes), though that’s probably too much to ask.

You’d have better luck with LOA and Metta, as in for game 🤣 

I wish it were that simple, but it isn't.

Sure, you can point to any particular individual purveyor of an approach as a scammer, but the ideas themselves are popular for a reason.

And that reason is BLUE-PILL culture (i.e. normie mainstream culture) which is at least as much of a scam (and really, probably even more.)

So we can't in isolation just declare that those guys are scammers without addressing the scam inherent in blue-pill culture.

Because JUST BE YOURSELF doesn't really work if you have no skills, no self-worth, and no understanding of the realities of intersexual dynamics either.

The problem isn't that redpill is completely without basis per se; it's that it takes an imbalanced approach, neglecting important facets of game, life, etc.

Edited by SeaMonster

33 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

I wish it were that simple, but it isn't.

Sure, you can point to any particular individual purveyor of an approach as a scammer, but the ideas themselves are popular for a reason.

And that reason is BLUE-PILL culture (i.e. normie mainstream culture) which is at least as much of a scam (and really, probably even more.)

So we can't in isolation just declare that those guys are scammers without addressing the scam inherent in blue-pill culture.

Because JUST BE YOURSELF doesn't really work if you have no skills, no self-worth, and no understanding of the realities of intersexual dynamics either.

The problem isn't that redpill is completely without basis per se; it's that it takes an imbalanced approach, neglecting important facets of game, life, etc.

I’m not saying you can’t learn game really well. Just not from any redpill community people (even though a broken clock is still right sometimes).

8 hours ago, The0Self said:

I’m not saying you can’t learn game really well. Just not from any redpill community people (even though a broken clock is still right sometimes).

How do we learn good game?

41 minutes ago, Pav said:

How do we learn good game?

we go to the arcade put in the chips and go home when we get tired