Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Look I get it, you are not found of Jews and thats fine and I respect that, but then don't tell me that I have no right to defend my homeland.

I never said any of that. But I guess it is just more convenient to groubdlessly accuse people of not liking you when they start inconveniently debunking your bullshit.

Edited by Something Funny

@Gennadiy1981 like seriously, this is the entitlement that people are talking about. And I am not talking about Jews in general, I am talking about your entitled ass specifically right now.

There was a freaking world war happening. Every European nation was struggling hard basically. There were huge death tolls, and they didn't consist only of Jews. 

And yet, everyone was supposed to drop everything and go try save your people specifically according to you.

How deluded can you be?

Edited by Something Funny

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This way seems too indirect when we are talking about what is effectively an extermination of a million Gazans

So you are admitting Israel is in the wrong in the way they are reacting and dealing with this.

:) 

to think that you are gods chosen people is a bit funny-ish

also a bit sad

15 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

to think that you are gods chosen people is a bit funny-ish

also a bit sad

psychotic. I have a friend who is Jewish and for her being Jewish means absolutely nothing, however her entire family gives it extreme importance. They are all looking for Jewish partners, and when I have talked to them they say "we" a lot when referring to Jews. Seen from the outside it seems like they are crazy, what is it about being Jewish? in the middle ages ok, you needed the support of a community and all that, but now? What is the use of that stupidity? so you can't eat seafood? in something sick, the same as being Muslim, stupidity to a high degree.

Those of you who are here are supposedly intelligent, why do you occupy a large part of your psyche with being Jewish? It's absolutely ridiculous

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

psychotic. I have a friend who is Jewish and for her being Jewish means absolutely nothing, however her entire family gives it extreme importance. They are all looking for Jewish partners, and when I have talked to them they say "we" a lot when referring to Jews. Seen from the outside it seems like they are crazy, what is it about being Jewish? in the middle ages ok, you needed the support of a community and all that, but now? What is the use of that stupidity? so you can't eat seafood? in something sick, the same as being Muslim, stupidity to a high degree.

Those of you who are here are supposedly intelligent, why do you occupy a large part of your psyche with being Jewish? It's absolutely ridiculous

Well to be fair when people start chasing the „jews“ like those barbarian russian muslims then you‘re already grouped together from the outside and stick together more. But still to think you are more chosen by god than others is funny

@PurpleTree Most likely the only way to free the kidnapped children, womem, babies and elderly from hamas is to invade gaza and put pressure on hamas. The negotiation way has already been tried and hamas put all of us in a psychological torture. hasn't work.

3 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Thats fine, its a chance we are willing to take.

And this phrase should say it all, "I would rather have strong Israel hated by the entire world, than Auschwitz that would be loved by"

Long term the western world will respect Israel only if Israel will respect itself. Its hypocrisy will get even more severe if we quit now.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

If that is the case then I am ok to remain that child.

You know dear world, you were standing idly during the Holocaust, you didnt protest the injustices that were happening for four years where we went like sheeps to the slaughter house, and you were quiet when Israel faced destruction in 48, 67 and 73. I know you would build us monuments and museums for Holocaust, but no thanks.

Here is a Jew who wants to live and its so much better to live than to die and oh boy its so much better to win than to loose.

First let all nations take moral grounds and then we can speak about us having one.

Like I said before dude we are all way too developed to fall for your victimhood persona even if you can't see through your own bs we can. Can you please just talk normally? Israel freeing Palestine is not gonna cause another Holocaust 

If we are being real real real. Israel doesn't even exist. For example China removed Israel from their maps and put Palestine there 

19 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Yes, but on the grant scale, there was a Jewish kingdom on this land, in the biblical days, in the days of Jesus, +2000 years ago, much before there were Muslim Arabs, and these Jews used to be the natives and were expelled from this land twice and return to it on the third time in the help of Zionism.

@Lila9 My great grandparents are from the Ukraine, and when they were children the Soviets forcefully removed them from their homes, put them on trains and shipped them over to Kazakhstan where they were forced to build settlements for the Russians. Do you think it would be valid for me to go to my great grandparents childhood home, knock on the door and tell who ever is living there to fuck off, because I deserve this place based on my heritage? I mean it happened around 85 years ago, which is much more recent then whenever the Jewish people were expelled from their home.

I don't give a shit about my ancestry, so I guess it's difficult for me to relate to someone that does. I get why someone would make this point, I just think that it's not the strongest point one could make for Zionism. I think that if people started taking things for themselves based on their ancestry, we would get a lot of problems in the world. Should Native Americans be able to take most of the USA for themselves and kick out whoever they don't like, because it used to be their land? Should the Aboriginal Australians be able to kick out all the Australians they don't like? I think that sounds like a fucked up world to live in.

There is nothing wrong with trying to make up for past injustice, but there are ways which don't cause massive problems down the line, like what we're seeing right now.

20 hours ago, Lila9 said:

So this is not the classical case of a strong empire who occupies a forgein land but people who have history in the land which their ancestors were expelled from and returned to this land to build a safe place for themselves after they experienced the horrible Holocaust, after they realized that they cannot return to the world that allowed the Nazis to burn them and kill them in the most horrific ways, as nothing bad ever happened.

That's a much better pro-Zionist point. Yes the Jewish people have experienced discrimination and extermination throughout their entire history, and I think that they deserve a place in which they can be safe. Unfortunately, this safe place was an already occupied territory. I think it was fair for the Zionists to return to Israel, I just think that a lot of bad decisions have been made in the execution of this plan. The problems we see right now are a result of bad political decision that go all the way back to the formation of today's Israel. It's truly unfortunate for the people who live in Israel today, but also the Palestinians who had to suffer the bad decisions of both, the Zionist leadership, but also their own leadership.

And I disagree that Israel does genocide in Gaza, Israel is not interested in killing Palestinians for the sake of it, it doesn't want to eliminate Arabs or Muslims, but only terrorists like Hamas who commiting crimes against it.

I think it's much more nuanced than that. There are a lot of Israelis who just want to live in peace with the Palestinians, but I also think that the Israeli government has knowingly kept the Palestinian people living in horrible conditions. I think there is a spectrum of different opinions within Israel, but if you look at Israeli polls, you will find that Israel is very right leaning. I think over 70% of the young people in Israel identify as right-leaning. Not all of them want bad things for the Palestinians, but I think a lot of them don't care enough to stop the minority that does. The minority that has been strategically suppressing the Palestinians on every level of life. I've heard some gruesome stuff coming from Israeli officials. I don't blame only them for it, I think it's a chicken and egg problem. The violence of Hamas has put a lot of hatred in the hearts of Israelis, which then creates violence against Palestinians, which then creates hate in their hearts, and that then creates more violence against Israel. The violence we're seeing today didn't just fall out of the sky. As I've said, it's the result of years long mismanagement and bad decisions by both parties leaderships.

People call it genocide because it's Israel, and the majority of people are intellectually lazy and automatically connect Israel with Judaism. And those who are antisemitic, would look close on everything that Israel does and exaggerate it, every action, and create fiction stories, and spread lies upon lies only to fuel their antisemitism and/or Islamic supermisty.

There are definitely a lot of anti-Semites who use anti-Zionism as a shield, but to chalk all criticisms of Israeli leadership up to being about Judaism is simply not true. Not everyone cares about religion and not everybody observes this conflict through that lens. I think that a lot of stage blue people do look at it from that perspective of "Islam vs Judaism", I've argued with Muslim friends about this conflict and they definitely have a difficult time empathizing with the Israelis and are very ideological when it comes to this conflict, but if you look at stage green criticisms of Israel, you will get an entirely different image. Move up to yellow and you will get even more nuanced criticisms.

If this conflict was between Arabs only, no one would called it genocide, or occupation, but war.

Here is an Arab on Arab genocide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre

beep boop

43 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

If we are being real real real. Israel doesn't even exist. For example China removed Israel from their maps and put Palestine there 

And another point to add. Why the fuck are there people in here saying that god said they are the chosen people when we all know that we are god itself?? Are we really supposed to play along with these outrageous delusions even for mainstream its outrageous to say that but here we all know that we are god like wtf 

Where does it say in the prophecy that Israel would piggy back off of daddy USA and thats the only reason it can achieve its goals? 

The things that shocks me, is that israelis are fine with creating an ethno state. 

Imagine the US or any developed country came out and said "we will from now on give special priviledges to christians". This would be crazy. But if Israel does it, it is somewhat okey and I don't know why. Every developed country needs to seperate State and Religion and so should Israel. There should not be an exception for Israel. 

46 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Pro-Israel Propaganda -  Lies vs. Reality

https://www.unz.com/runz/pro-israel-propaganda-lies-vs-reality/

very interesting and probably true. If there was torture, where are the images ? Everyone from Hamas had a camera, and nothing has been spread. I thought they allowed the terrorists to pass because it seems impossible to be so incompetent, but maybe it is possible. If what that article says is proven to be true, Israel will be considered a murderous and lying state of the highest level.

One could see this one coming a mile away.  The FBI directory warns of a terror threat.  But the same administration is encouraging anyone to come across the southern border of the United States.  This is a good pretext to impose more authoritarianism into the US and further restrict the rights of American citizens.  As I mentioned before, to figure out what is going on you have to go to the metalevel.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-director-wray-warns-terror-threat-americans-whole-other-level-after-hamas-israel-attack

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

Pro-Israel Propaganda -  Lies vs. Reality

https://www.unz.com/runz/pro-israel-propaganda-lies-vs-reality/

😂😂😂😂😂 Thank you for enabling me to laugh a little in those terrible days.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

29 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

😂😂😂😂😂 Thank you for enabling me to laugh a little in those terrible days.

Do you think you are the chosen people btw?

Edited by PurpleTree