Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

BEFORE any occupation. BEFORE any policy.

Brutal terror attack on Israeli citizens in massada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma'ale_Akrabim_massacre

The terrorists came from JORDAN. an independent coutry.

What we did wrong? What did Israeil did wrong? shame on israel.

King David hotel bombing 

91 dead

by zionists

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

13 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

14 hours ago, Nivsch said:

You are right that Israel, no matter what it does, will be attacked by Muslims. It is an affront to their honor, and they are eager to have enemies.

This is what Jewish extremists think, and they think it because of events that have occurred for a hundred years. They are not completely wrong, but they are fanatics, they feel their survival is threatened and they remember a lot the persecutions of the Jews and they think that now is the time to react. These people are in power in your country, and that is why Hamas terrorists have been allowed to come in and kill, to start a great change.

After what is happening, coexistence with the Palestinians will be impossible, even moderate Israelis will have to admit it, so a real and definitive solution will have to be found. The only possible one is the expulsion of all Palestinians. anything else is impossible.

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

So what about the terrorist that shot up that mosque in new zealand, or breivik in norway?

Let's not call them as terrorist. 

Mosque shooter was a vagabond. 

The other guy was a bandit. 

Nowdays everyone terrorist.

36 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I feel like it is way more effective for Arab countries to cut all oil/gas to the west and israel than do proxy wars.

1) Arab countries want to sell oil too. They need the money.

2) The US is a net oil exporter.

3) This way seems too indirect when we are talking about what is effectively an extermination of a million Gazans. I'm sure the Arab countries would like a more direct line of attack to please their people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lone gunmen don't make effective terrorists. Proper terrorism requires an whole movement that's difficult to erradicate.

Many lone gunmen are just loners with mental disorders. It does not compare with the likes of Hamas, ISIS, or Al Qaeda.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

What Israel is doing in their current barbaric treatment of Palestinian civilians will cause another Hamas.

Probably more ruthless.

But they seem too stupid to understand this.

They had a good chance to respond humanely to the brutal Hamas attack but they are hitting them back 10x harder.

A big mistake.

A mistake from your point of view, from theirs an opportunity to remove the mask and admit the reality, which is that on everyone's mind is the great Israel and the expulsion of the Arabs.

The pressure increases until everything explodes, and changes occur. We can say that it is immoral, it is the same thing, they have gotten themselves into a situation in which the only way out is forward, there is no more room for conciliatory attitudes.

As soon as they relax they will be attacked by the Arabs, it is inevitable, so the only option is to leave or neutralize them, and they are not going to leave.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lone gunmen don't make effective terrorists. Proper terrorism requires an whole movement that's difficult to erradicate.

Many lone gunmen are just loners with mental disorders. It does not compare with the likes of Hamas, ISIS, or Al Qaeda.

That‘s why islamism is so dangerous

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

A mistake from your point of view, from theirs an opportunity to remove the mask and admit the reality, which is that on everyone's mind is the great Israel and the expulsion of the Arabs.

The pressure increases until everything explodes, and changes occur. We can say that it is immoral, it is the same thing, they have gotten themselves into a situation in which the only way out is forward, there is no more room for conciliatory attitudes.

As soon as they relax they will be attacked by the Arabs, it is inevitable, so the only option is to leave or neutralize them, and they are not going to leave.

And also the western world can at the same time see how bigger is the muslim world compared to Israel, but it chooses to filter out this perspective.

But still, today the world understands us much better than it did before 9/11 and before the terror in Europe, and this will improve more in the future, so I choose to look at the full half of the glass.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I start to think that maybe the western world is expecting Israel to be similar to them (to the weatern world) because we are in the same camp as the western world (in term of development) and thats why the world is dissapointed when it sees Israel doing things that seems from distance as less moral, and respond to Israel in that way. Maybe its a bit naive to think this is only for that reason but I think this is at least a significant part of the reason the world shouts so easily on Israel. You shout only to whom you have expectations from.

I agree, citisicm from the West is valid. The expectations are valid as well. However, when I see antisemitic attacks around the world, I doubt that people can differentiate between Israel and Jews, in my intuition, it seems that they ride on this war to fuel their antisemitism even more and because of that, they are throwing a triminology that wouldn't be thrown so easily if it was another country in Israel's place.

Let Love In

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is what Jewish extremists think, and they think it because of events that have occurred for a hundred years. They are not completely wrong, but they are fanatics, they feel their survival is threatened and they remember a lot the persecutions of the Jews and they think that now is the time to react. These people are in power in your country, and that is why Hamas terrorists have been allowed to come in and kill, to start a great change.

After what is happening, coexistence with the Palestinians will be impossible, even moderate Israelis will have to admit it, so a real and definitive solution will have to be found. The only possible one is the expulsion of all Palestinians. anything else is impossible.

@Breakingthewall Thank you. As far as calling us extremists in terms of survival, well when you are persecuted for two thousand years, you may end up being extreme in survival and at the end of the day it is what is left. Look if we had to deal with intellectuals like yourself and people on this forum it would have been different talk, but we are dealing with very low conscious people where force is the only language.

As far as coexisting, we are not looking for coexisting. Its not possible to coexist with people are differ in every aspect you can name. And as I said before, form the bottom of my heart, I wish Palestinians well among their brethren in any of the 21 Arab states or 56 Muslim states or European states or even USA. Honestly, I wish them well, the only viable solution is separation, anything else will lead to a blood shed.

The longer the two people live together the more blood will be spilled. You guys do not seem to get it, the mentality there is different. You want to impose us living together, well this will be the result. Fine today we will destroy Hamas, tomorrow there will be Hamas 2.0 and they will attack another festival and then we will go again into Gaza and then we will have another topic on this forum where everyone will be stating their point of view, and so on.

The biggest picture and deep issue here that coexistence is not possible, its a marriage that is not meant to be.

53 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Breakingthewall Thank you. As far as calling us extremists in terms of survival, well when you are persecuted for two thousand years, you may end up being extreme in survival and at the end of the day it is what is left. Look if we had to deal with intellectuals like yourself and people on this forum it would have been different talk, but we are dealing with very low conscious people where force is the only language.

As far as coexisting, we are not looking for coexisting. Its not possible to coexist with people are differ in every aspect you can name. And as I said before, form the bottom of my heart, I wish Palestinians well among their brethren in any of the 21 Arab states or 56 Muslim states or European states or even USA. Honestly, I wish them well, the only viable solution is separation, anything else will lead to a blood shed.

The longer the two people live together the more blood will be spilled. You guys do not seem to get it, the mentality there is different. You want to impose us living together, well this will be the result. Fine today we will destroy Hamas, tomorrow there will be Hamas 2.0 and they will attack another festival and then we will go again into Gaza and then we will have another topic on this forum where everyone will be stating their point of view, and so on.

The biggest picture and deep issue here that coexistence is not possible, its a marriage that is not meant to be.

What you say is very good but you seem to forget the fact that there are 6 million Palestinians. You can't expel them all, nor kill 6 million.

By the way, the Romans, when they expelled the Jews, did so for reasons similar to those you explain. The Nazis killed 6 million Jews... truly everything with the Jews is very biblical.

If you really are the people chosen by God, you should demonstrate it by being exemplary, not doing the same as those who are not elected, don't you think? what are you going to do? kick out the 6 million? It's not going to work, it's going to explode in your face.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

What you say is very good but you seem to forget the fact that there are 6 million Palestinians. You can't expel them all, nor kill 6 million.

By the way, the Romans, when they expelled the Jews, did so for reasons similar to those you explain. The Nazis killed 6 million Jews... truly everything with the Jews is very biblical.

If you really are the people chosen by God, you should demonstrate it by being exemplary, not doing the same as those who are not elected, don't you think? what are you going to do? kick out the 6 million? It's not going to work, it's going to explode in your face.

You cant compare, as Romans invaded our country as they had their own country, the Nazis killed us just because we re Jews, we never said that one day we will make Germany a new Israel.

As I keep saying this is an Arab Jewish conflict. I am advocating for the transfer of population, this is not something unusual. After WW2, 8 million ethnic Germans were removed from Poland and 4 million were removed from Czechoslovakia. In 1923 Greece and Turkey exchanged I believe 6 million people, in 1946 India and Pakistan exchanged 17 million people and this is only in the twentieth century. 

I am offering a viable solution, because everything else fails. Unless you really want to see wars and people getting killed. Is that something you want and crave. Of course there is also another solution for all of us to leave, but the thing is we have no other home.

@Nabd That's how power works, Assad is not fighting Israel because he is not suicidal. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Turkey is an outrage. So is Iran.

And the invasion hasn't even begun.

The whole Muslim world will be genuinely outraged by the next year of brutal images from in Gaza. It will look more and more like a genocide, even if it technically isn't. The Arabs and Muslims in the region will see it that way. And the leaders in power will have a lot of pressure to act.

Just try to imagine how bad the footage from Gaza will be after 3-5 months of no food, water, medicine, fuel. It's gonna look extremely bad, like Israel is starving out the whole population. When even moderate people see this they will turn against Israel.

What is gonna happen to over 1,000,000 civilians in Gaza a year into this seige and blockade? They will be on the brink of death or madness. Even assuming Israel has no desire to do a genocide, in practice that's what is gonna happen if the invasion and blockage lasts for 3+ months.

For Israel's own sake they need to care more about saving the Gaza civilians and give them supplies.

The Arab/Muslim world is also fed up about being called extremists and terrorists for about 25 years now. All while being invaded for resources by the people calling them that. The West has been too hypocritical to ignore  

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

If there was couple of buses with 1200 citizens, so they could kill 1200 citizens even then.

Bro please enough with the professional victimhood sympathy thing...everyone on this forum is way too developed to fall for that. Nobody is gonna feel bad for Jews being killed in the holocaust ENOUGH to justify Israel doing a genocide against Palestinians. We feel bad for the holocaust but not enough to give Israel a get out of jail free card for the rest of human time. I know you brought up another topic in 1954 but this is all really about the holocaust isnt it?

@Nabd Sensible Arab leaders care for stability above all. Fighting the IDF is bad for stability. Israel (and America) take Jordan's stability very seriously because they share a long border, they don't want some radicals or Iran there. It's a mutually beneficial relationship albeit a very unpopular one with the Arab masses.

Edited by Vrubel

16 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Why is everyone so obsessed with Israel and the Jews. What about Ukrainians and Russians? What about Iran and how minorities are treated there? Apparently we are a hot topic, thats the price we need to bear for being chosen. What can I do. You know all my life I was trying to walk away from religion but I see the prophecy is, it keeps pulling us back to it. That is says we need to be light unto the nations and when we are not the world will get upset at us. It says the world will calm down when we start teaching them about God. I guess I have no choice but to start teaching you guys. Too bad this form does not have section that is dedicated to religion.

If think you need the help of god before wanting to teach us about him.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

3 minutes ago, Nabd said:

What about Syria? The government is openly anti american and anti Israel. Not only this but they persecuted the population and killed a million and discplaced over 13 millions because they are working for Israel as the government said.

Syria is not working for Israel, on their own they are too weak to do anything but Syria is actively fighting Israel as a part of the Iran axis. Like providing airports for weapon transport etc.

@Nabd There is no conspiracy between Assad and Israel other than a tacit understanding of power dynamics.

1 hour ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

As I keep saying this is an Arab Jewish conflict. I am advocating for the transfer of population, this is not something unusual.

The Jews in Israel should transfer and make their own country somewhere where they are actually wanted.

There were dozens of proposed places to create a Jewish state and they chose it on the worst possible place.

How about they go somewhere else, maybe in the USA  since USA always supports them even when they do genocide?

They do not seem very welcomed in the Middle East.

It is an Arab Muslim area so why the hell would they even make it there?

You can clearly see it is to destabilize the region, good job UK/USA.

Food for thought.

I am all up for Jews having their own state but there is 0 reason for the state to be where it currently is.

It just fucks over the region endleslly

But it appears that is what the West wants.

Edited by Karmadhi