Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

To paraphrase Malcolm x 'You don't get freedom peacefully. Anyone who is depriving you of freedom isn't deserving of a peaceful approach'. What are you're thoughts of this quote? About 12:57 in this video here:

Also coming from high IQ master debater Destiny 'history is totally irrelevant in some cases, okay?'. No, how about you retire and do something else, besides farming drama and misinformation for more views? What a total brain dead take, OF COURSE history will matter because it contextualizes the situation, Destiny! 

Unbelievable and disgusting take. Jeez, I need to shower a bit, wash my eyes and ears a bit from such an asinine take. 

Edited by Danioover9000

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

To paraphrase Malcolm x 'You don't get freedom peacefully. Anyone who is depriving you of freedom isn't deserving of a peaceful approach'. What are you're thoughts of this quote? About 12:57 in this video here:

And what did gandhi and jesus say?

@MsNobody Thank you very much for sharing this, it's really incredible that something seems to have been infiltrated through our corrupt media apparatus which censors this kind of nuanced discussion. If we want solutions we fix the sources of the issue. Have we ever voted the people who manipulate cherrie pick and serve us information in whatever way is convenient to justify more war, more iraqs, more afghanistans, and more nonsense chaos?

Edited by AminB501

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but our current western leadership is an absolute failure. We could have no war in Ukraine or anywhere if we where diplomatic, but the wrongness is too deep. And Trump is also awful and follows the same corrupt neocon ways. The west, who god know how many people killed in the last 23 years, takes by the power of money the controller of the world, and drives it to wherever it wants, and they tend to be very bad places we end up in...

All the UN laws, and all the Geneva conventions or whatever don't apply to our wicked allies in the west. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Israel, are allowed to do like Russia indiscriminately, our leadership has 0 credibility and legitimacy. But we scape goat and say "China bad", "Iran bad", "Russia bad" bad because the western leadership refuses to find middle line agreements with them because they're too righteous and this perversion is running deep into their blood.

Edited by AminB501

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, I was also interested in understanding Hitler when I was young. When I was 17 or so I bought and started reading Mein Kampf to try to understand Hitler. I read Stalin's biography. I read Saddam Hussein's biography. I read Lenin's biography. I read Mao's biography. I read Genghis Khan's biography. I read about North Korea. I studied Osama Bin Laden's ideology.

If Satan had an autobiography, I would happily read it.

People around you probably thought you were joining some Neo Nazi movement at the time ?

4 hours ago, Sir Oberon said:

I'm sure the US is behind this just like 9/11. 

Don't start with that crap.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, AminB501 said:

All the UN laws, and all the Geneva conventions or whatever don't apply to our wicked allies in the west. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Israel, are allowed to do like Russia indiscriminately, our leadership has 0 credibility and legitimacy. But we scape goat and say "China bad", "Iran bad", "Russia bad" bad because the western leadership refuses to find middle line agreements with them because they're too righteous and this perversion is running deep into their blood.

Yea but to be fair many people in Europe view the USs role as world police critical. I think the biggest anti war protest in my country was against the US Iraq invasion.

this conflict has started 75+ years ago and it will continue for at least a decade. even if Israel is completely took over all of Palestine. all the arab would will hate them and continue to be hostile towards them.

why? because Israel is essentially a country that was founded on stolen land, or at least that is the Muslim and arab perspective. 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not looking to justify anything. I'm interested in seeing all the perspectives and nuance

I come from a pro israel country but honestly how can someone support Israel? It makes 0 sense to me. Of course terrorism is bad but the way they have treated Palestinians for over 70 years is just awful. What do you expect? 

How come their constant war crimes are always ignored while one time that it happens to them everyone looses their shit?

I saw in 2014 there were like 2000 Palestinians dead, more than half civilians, compared to 50 Israeli soldiers. 

It shows how UN and all these international world organizations really turn a blind eye to Israel and give it favourable treatment.

We have yet to evolve to a true objective wordily institutions. Right now it is as if the Supreme Court turns a blind eye when it is a powerful politican being trialed :) 

They should unite in one state and people who lost their family members should live like kings. Jews can't go back, they are so radical about the bible. Hamas has to disappear if they want good for Palestinians. They should keep in mind that Muslims will conquer the world in peace anyway.

16 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

How come their constant war crimes are always ignored while one time that it happens to them everyone looses their shit?

That's not true. Israel gets plenty of criticism for killing civilians.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not true. Israel gets plenty of criticism for killing civilians.

Rarely in the mainstream media or by government bodies 

This is so cruel. Look at what Hamas did in Israel.

They deliberately slaughtered the heads of babies.

Raped women.

Killed old people.

Burned people alive.

They have performed devilry equal to medieval times.

They did this with intention and great laughter and happiness.

They would have continued if they hadn't been stopped by the Israeli army.

They are fueled by pure hatred towards Israel and the Jewish people.

They are terrorists, and nothing can justify what they have done. Nothing. This is pure cruelty.

Hamas is a corrupted organization that doesn't care about Palestine or Palestinians. They are religious fanatics.

Gaza receives so much money from the world to improve the lives of Palestinian people, but Hamas uses it to create more weapons to kill people, and they use their people as shields.

If not for Hamas, maybe Israel and Palestine could find some resolution.

Maybe.

Maybe innocent people wouldn't have been killed.

It's amazing that Palestinian terrorists (who killed Israeli people, families, children) receive such good treatment in Israel, including medical care in the best hospitals and good prison conditions, yet the world still complains about Israel's integrity.

Israel is the only and the most integrated country in the Middle East. Instead of supporting it, they support Palestinian terrorists and Islamic radical fundamentalists who have convinced them that they are the biggest victims.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

Just wondering,

Would Hamas have ever agreed to a two-state solution? 

And it makes me wonder why the Israelis did not see this coming, ulterior motives?

Why is the US so fast to zoom in with battleships, I guess Israel is at risk of a much wider theater of war.   

Will Iran and the rest step in, that's when this gets biblical, or so some think.

And the UN has been condemning the Israeli approach to this war.  Although I can understand their side, does it justify annexing Gaza to eradicate Hamas..

OK, just picked up on the bookmarked thing,  guess this thread is done, cheers.

Edited by Sir Oberon

War is no joke.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI