Scholar

Emergency with 150mcg 1V-LSD

57 posts in this topic

Guys I took the 150mcg 1V-LSD and somehow I talked myself into a panic and am in existential fear now, 30 minutes after intake. I don't want this to be a trip, how do I reoslve this lol?

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

I am in a full blown panic attack holy shit

Glory to Israel

Emergency department will have antipsychotics. People refer to them as trip killers.

if you can stick it out, you should follow bensenbiz’s advice and try concentrating on your breathing. Your thinking causes you to panic. No thinking, no panic.

usually, in difficult kinda moments I tell myself: “Ain’t shit. I’ve seen worse”

all the trips I have ever taken turned out fine. There’s nothing to be afraid of.

you will come out stronger out of this. This is your baptism of fire

Edited by mpechura

I actually just moved alot, and working my anxiety out. That is working splendidly, but Jesus christ did I talk myself into a panic, I have no idea how that happened. I already learned a few lessons and the trip did not even start yet.

I talked myself into such a panic I literally felt like dying from fear and that was like 20 minutes after taking the substance. xD

Actually hilarious.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Scholar You are more powerful than you think. 

If fear comes again, welcome it and love it from the bottom of your heart! You will be rewarded

Fear is nothing bad, just a sensation. And it is normal to experience fear during a trip but it will pass anyway

At least you will have some new empathy for people with panic attacs ?

Edited by OBEler

Good. This will teach you not to screw around.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Scholar Go take a shower, eat something, make tea Or better, go lay in bed and let acid show you the weirdest things.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Drink orange juice which will weaken your trip and do some breathing exercises. 

@LSD-Rumi thats one way to avoid fear. The better way would be to look at the fear and confront it.

The trip should not be weakened. It should be embraced

Edited by OBEler

Don’t take trip killers, you’ll miss out on your greatest lessons, at least not on a normal dose like this.

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

I am in a full blown panic attack holy shit

yes, concentration on breath works for me, no need to fight with it.

There is also LSD stop thing, cannot find it right now, search

Or start dancing and laughing :D like on festival

The greatest lessons come from those that completely shatter all of our expectations and desires.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I am 4 hours too late to this party. We've all been there. Hang in there.

But see nature, walk around, talk to friends or family, listen to pop music with major chords and no minor chords, see the sun, drink water, eat, watch a movie, stimulate all 5 senses, distract yourself, meditate, breathe, sing to yourself or sing along with music, call fireside project, etc. Pick one thing and stick with it.  :)

I am fine guys but holy moley. I am holding onto reality by a piece of paper and a pencil in my hand, and I mean that literally.

Glory to Israel

I am still so much tripping rn that I will not remember this later, so, I basically talked myself into a compelte terror before the trip, and then over the span of the trip Valerie showed me the fabric of fear itself and that I am literally creating all of it. The terror is literally fear of nothing, it's just fear.

Like the color red.

On another note, reality completely merged into one substance. Music, my thoughts, imagery, it feels like one thick, gooyed substance that I can scoop around, and I can shape it literally with my pencil.

I was taught that, the intention, the idea of reality, the supposed terror, the bad trip, those were just figments, and that's all that exists. So, if I want absolute terror and fear, that's what I will have, I can just create it with my pencil.

I am in a complete, controlless control. Everything feels so completely imbued with meaning, and as I write this it feels like the music is flowing through the visual-mind-substance or whatever.

Anyways I just wanted to give you guys a quick update, which somehow pulled me into this sharade. But ye I am still tripping balls.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar Do ego things, shower with cold water, exercise, do push ups, if they ask you what happend say you have anxiety and ask for Diazepam. Try to fall asleep with someone watching you go sleep, or ask someone to bound you to their reality. Be careful not to make this permanent consciousness state, usually consciousness will restore itself if you pray to god and ask for forgiveness

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Oh, one key insight was:

What was terrifying about the trip was not that I ever lacked control, but rather, that I always was in complete control. I could and can shape this reality as I please, and that is the control, but somehow it is controlless.

Either way, the fact that the ego does control^... I don't even know what I am saying anymore.

Glory to Israel