Scholar

Emergency with 150mcg 1V-LSD

57 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Knock him out if he goes out of control. It is a best choice in a bad situation. 

best comment I've ever read here on this forum.

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Knock him out if he goes out of control. It is a best choice in a bad situation. 

Knock him out how?

Glory to Israel

I said be GENTLE! Do not start punching anyone when high!

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This knocking out comment cannot be taken serious. 

Even if it is ironically meant, dont do that to a beginner. 

Getting knocked out by Mike Tyson is nowhere close to being knocked out by GOD.

Yet both will wake you up out of your arrogance, albeit in different painful ways.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Got some sleep, brain feels dull and slow. But I have a very strong sense of how silly and made up my fears were. Completely self-constructed for no reason other than my preconceptions of the possibility of having a bad trip.

So, the respect towards the substance has to be in relationship towards oneself. I was clearly not mentally ready to take the dose, and more so than the dose itself, that was the main issue. Because, even though what happened was mind melting, other than the self-created fear-concepts there was nothing "terrifying" that happened at all.

Glory to Israel

37 minutes ago, Scholar said:

other than the self-created fear-concepts there was nothing "terrifying" that happened at all.

Yeah, well... that won't be true if you keep doing deep tripping.

There is no chance that you will out-tough and out-bluster psychedelics. So think again.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no chance that you will out-tough and out-bluster psychedelics. So think again.

Yes that seems obvious to me, but I think it is in relationship to the ego. It's not the the psychedelics themselves or the experiences are scary, but rather a question of whether the ego can handle them.

But there is also a component of the ego simply creating fear not even in response to a particular experience, but simply because the experience amplifies the fear-structures already present in the ego.

The trip I had was actually pretty gentle and comfortable, yet it could have been horrifying only because of the fear the ego created for itself around self-created notions. In fact, without these notions, the trip should have been enjoyable all throughout.

The only thing that could have been scary was the point when I was creating my own reality. But really, that wasn't even scary to me, there was only tension because I was so immersed in the concept of a terrible trip.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Your fear comes from you being dishonest. Think about this. If you were really in such a panic...how are you writing coherent, grammatically correct sentences. You are so calm right now that you have the self-control to write those sentences and respond to the posts of those on here with coherent logical sentences.

What is happening is you are FEELING panic, hearing panicky thoughts, but are also aware and calm enough to ask for help. If you could stop telling yourself you are panicking and instead say I am experiencing the emotional sensation of panick, and panicky thoughts....but I am actually okay. Admit the experience is uncomfortable, remind yourself it is only temporary like all experience. This is important, all experience is temporary, transient, you have NEVER experience anything counter to this. 

So with the knowledge that it is temporary, sit in it, allow it expression, and it will pass. By doing this on more than one occasion you discover you can be indifferent to uncomfortable sensations and create SPACE between them. This makes you MORE POWERFUL, and stops you from being a reactionary drone like most people, who are caught up in emotional drama, and projection.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's only if the psychedelic wipes your memory, or the experience becomes too intense for you. Logic is the biggest barrier to dealing with trips....its the biggest bias humans have. Even I know eventually for me to go as far as I need to go..I will eventually have to remove all attachment to logic because logic is the biggest limitation on consciousness. Shit does not need to make sense at all because it never did in the first place .

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You do NOT fuck with Mike Tyson, even when the dude is reaching his 60s!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

This thread has stimulated my mind. Below I share some ideas, based on experience. The ideas are both true and false, depending on the perceptive lens of the mind. 

One mindspace dynamic is the mind trying to control the mental narrative. . .  Struggling for control during a trip and trying to regain control after a trip. . . Such as trying to control the narrative of what an experience ‘means’ in logical, reasonable sense-making. This can help with grounding the mind-body and lead to the creation of many constructs - often quite insightful.  Yet it is also a contracted mindstate and limits mind fluidity, exploration and being construct-aware. 

There are many rational / logical realms that are amazing. There is infinite exploration within those realms - yet they can also have “guardrails” inhibiting broader exploration - especially for minds that like control of creating intellectual, logical constructs of reality. Venturing to the edge can be a “stretch zone” , venturing beyond it can be a “panic zone”. Ime, the key to breaking through barriers is surrender - both during and after a trip. 

My first trip was solo with 5-aco-dmt. I wanted to do a light trip of 10mg, yet made a dosage error and took a mega 10X dose of 100mg. It went so far that that the  “I” that controls logical sense-making of what “real” is never came back. From a personal perspective, its had both pros and cons - the mind can have an extraordinary ability to be fluid, imaginative, transcendently aware and to constuct-deconstruct. There exists a fluid “co-creation” with self and Self. Yet it can also be very difficult to communicate and relate to most people. Its also allowed amazing connections with a few people. 

From a human perspective, highly intense trips can open breakthroughs, yet are more difficult to integrate and embody. They have the potential for unimaginable insight, expansion and neural plasticity- yet can also be very strenuous on the physical mind and body - in particular, the nervous system. Similar to exercise. . . Moderate exercise and occasional intense exercise is healthy stress on the body - yet too much intense exercise can cause injury and takes a toll on the body.

These days, my mind is so fluid that it can venture “way out there” on its own, with shamanic  breathing or a light-moderate psychedelic dose. Yet at times, I still need to remind myself “Don’t forget the body” when venturing beyond. 

Regarding trip sitting: Imo, if the biggest worry for two novices is how to stay calm and kill a trip if intense terror arises - they should drastically reduce the dosage. In many cases, novices should be cautious when wielding magic wands that have extraordinary power.

8 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

This thread has stimulated my mind. Below I share some ideas, based on experience. The ideas are both true and false, depending on the perceptive lens of the mind. 

One mindspace dynamic is the mind trying to control the mental narrative. . .  Struggling for control during a trip and trying to regain control after a trip. . . Such as trying to control the narrative of what an experience ‘means’ in logical, reasonable sense-making. This can help with grounding the mind-body and lead to the creation of many constructs - often quite insightful.  Yet it is also a contracted mindstate and limits mind fluidity, exploration and being construct-aware. 

There are many rational / logical realms that are amazing. There is infinite exploration within those realms - yet they can also have “guardrails” inhibiting broader exploration - especially for minds that like control of creating intellectual, logical constructs of reality. Venturing to the edge can be a “stretch zone” , venturing beyond it can be a “panic zone”. Ime, the key to breaking through barriers is surrender - both during and after a trip. 

My first trip was solo with 5-aco-dmt. I wanted to do a light trip of 10mg, yet made a dosage error and took a mega 10X dose of 100mg. It went so far that that the  “I” that controls logical sense-making of what “real” is never came back. From a personal perspective, its had both pros and cons - the mind can have an extraordinary ability to be fluid, imaginative, transcendently aware and to constuct-deconstruct. There exists a fluid “co-creation” with self and Self. Yet it can also be very difficult to communicate and relate to most people. Its also allowed amazing connections with a few people. 

From a human perspective, highly intense trips can open breakthroughs, yet are more difficult to integrate and embody. They have the potential for unimaginable insight, expansion and neural plasticity- yet can also be very strenuous on the physical mind and body - in particular, the nervous system. Similar to exercise. . . Moderate exercise and occasional intense exercise is healthy stress on the body - yet too much intense exercise can cause injury and takes a toll on the body.

These days, my mind is so fluid that it can venture “way out there” on its own, with shamanic  breathing or a light-moderate psychedelic dose. Yet at times, I still need to remind myself “Don’t forget the body” when venturing beyond. 

Regarding trip sitting: Imo, if the biggest worry for two novices is how to stay calm and kill a trip if intense terror arises - they should drastically reduce the dosage. In many cases, novices should be cautious when wielding magic wands that have extraordinary power.

ForestLuv since when are you back? Good to see you again!

Yes, I kind of knew from my 20mcg experiments that Right-Brain Mode would be the way to go for the trip, but the panic I had at the start due to being mentally unprepared kind of put me into Left-Brain Analytical mode, and for much of the trip I was holding onto certain concepts because I did not feel it was safe to let go. I did learn lots of things though, but the next trip I will lower the dosage and try to properly enjoy it and let go.

Glory to Israel

Before the mind collapses it gets into logic thought loops and you just keep going over the same 5 seconds over and over and over . These are very good states to be in to show that you are not in control of your thought its just going haywire. You wont even be able to tell the difference between what is imagined and what you are seeing 

Edited by Hojo

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Forestluv You exist!

:D

No he doesn’t. Forestluv is imaginary. ;) 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.