Chadders

How do you compare taking LSD to Mushrooms?

77 posts in this topic

I used to like mushrooms but now I won't touch the stuff. They used to feel blissful, warm, and pleasant but now they just feel awful. It's not uncommon for me to get depressed, angry, or fearful. Mushrooms are definitely a more emotional drug than LSD.

LSD is my favorite. I like the euphoric feeling that I get at the come up and during the peak. It's much more gentle on me than mushrooms. Mushrooms feel very raw and earthy. LSD just feels cleaner. I like the visuals I get with LSD better than those that I get with mushrooms.

If I take 2g of mushrooms I'm going to have a bad time. I may feel like I'm going crazy. I've had two psychotic experiences actually. Both times I thought I was wanted by the DEA because I was in possession of a small amount of psychs. Both times I flushed my stash. I have friends that take mushrooms like candy. I don't know how they do it.

I can take up to 300ug of LSD. It can be a little challenging but I still feel like I have my faculties about me. I get really bored if I take less than 200ug. I like a more spicy trip.

The last thing I'll add is that I really love taking LSD with friends. I have formed some deep bonds with people because of sharing psychedelic experiences with them.

1 hour ago, mrPixel said:

I can take up to 300ug of LSD. It can be a little challenging but I still feel like I have my faculties about me. I get really bored if I take less than 200ug. I like a more spicy trip.

When I take 150 µg I forget that I'm human xD

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

8 hours ago, mrPixel said:

If I take mushrooms I'm going to have a bad time. I may feel like I'm going crazy. I've had two psychotic experiences actually. Both times I thought I was wanted by the DEA because I was in possession of a small amount of psychs. .

Haha i almost always had that, crazy fear of dea, police, law while i‘m on them at some point. 
Usually the fear goes away at some point. Last time that i took shrooms i became very paranoid about people wanting to break into my apartment and then rob me. The fear stayed for like a week almost couldn’t sleep then i went to a pychiatrist and took meds for like 2 weeks 

Edited by PurpleTree

lsd gives me crazy thought loops and makes me feel like a fuckin madman, high risk high reward, because I’ve definitely had my deepest awakenings on that substance. just astoundment at the insanity of consciousness. tbh I used trazadone to pull the plug on a bad acid trip recently, havent touched it sense cause it scared me alot.

shrooms show me some creepy things but I usually can separate it from “me” , unless I take a really big dose (5 grams +), contact with entities is a pretty common experience for me. low doses of mushrooms are a lot of fun.  and I’m much more confident in my ability to handle a heroic mushroom dose over a heroic lsd dose.

IMG_4556.png

Edited by Oppositionless

On 10/1/2023 at 2:10 PM, mrPixel said:

Both times I thought I was wanted by the DEA because I was in possession of a small amount of psychs

Why do people have this fear, lol? Some DEA agent told me that a guy who was smoking spice, jumped from the 3rd floor thinking a swat team was banging on his door :D

14 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Why do people have this fear, lol? Some DEA agent told me that a guy who was smoking spice, jumped from the 3rd floor thinking a swat team was banging on his door :D

spice dmt or spice synthetic marijuana?

7 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

spice dmt or spice synthetic marijuana?

Synthetic marijuana.

5 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Synthetic marijuana.

that stuff is the devil lol.

not at all a surprising reaction.

Edited by Oppositionless

I did "Sid" as we called it back in the 70's.  Purple micro dot was my favorite, very clean.  Little body load, very cosmic, with lots of color and vibes.  And clarity too, it was amazing in my books.  Did some other blotters, not so clean, rather harsh, and a heavy mind load, perhaps set and setting, go figure.

Later in my 30's/40's grew my own shrooms from spore syringes you could get online.  Had some very awesome adventures,  I love them in nature and grooved in the woods.  Very earthy man!

Now I can get LSD online, and you know, what do I do? Do I need to go back there,    LOl..

And what about Ayahuasca,  I would brew my own from Syrian rue and Mimosa.  Vine of the soul, nothing like it...DMT

Edited by Sir Oberon

@LSD-Rumi I know I'm not the only one that's had that experience but I can't tell you why it happens. Maybe some unconscious fear? 

20 hours ago, mrPixel said:

@LSD-Rumi I know I'm not the only one that's had that experience but I can't tell you why it happens. Maybe some unconscious fear? 

It's paranoia. The german word for it translates literally to "prosecution-delusion".

A milder version would be the disquieting feeling that everybody stares at you in a social setting. More generally a feeling that the world is turning against you.

Could have something to do with past experiences of punishment by your parents, but that's just a wild guess.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Mushrooms always have a difficult, strange, twisted beginning. Everything becomes a bit like an enchanted forest, but enchanted in a sinister way, you have to pass that cut, raise a mental level, and then everything becomes fluid, wavy, beautiful, and then finish. LSD is more manic, happy, luminous, euphoric, and with a bit of thc become deep, organic, broad. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

LSD is more manic, happy, luminous, euphoric, and with a bit of thc become deep, organic, broad. 

It's been a while since I mixed the two but LSD + THC has a tendency to launch me into bad trips.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Everything becomes a bit like an enchanted forest, but enchanted in a sinister way

That's a good way to put it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/15/2023 at 5:11 AM, Hello from Russia said:

Yeah, I had my first bad trip with DMT 

It was as though I was possessed by a dmt jester (or dmt elf or whatever, I saw the jester shapes) and he sort of played evil jokes on me, showcasing me a lot of imagery of my deepest fears. For example I was very afraid of snakes from my childhood. And the room turned into full snakey-like shapes for some moments. And other simillar things like this, it was terrifying.

Also for like 30 seconds I felt the total loss of control of my body/experience and it was very terrifying and fairly traumatic, especially with this imagery. I felt some hairs turn gray in real time during this all :D

I remember reaching out for my phone and feeling as though my hand went beneath the astral plane of a phone, I just couldn't get a firm grasp on it. I was then like "Okay, no phone then" :D

Thank God that shit lasted only for about 3-5 minutes

Wow. Did the snakes bite you?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a good way to put it.

Great that we can share our weird hobby ?

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Great that we can share our weird hobby ?

If you’re not weird, then you’re doing something wrong.

I have abandoned every person who has crucified me for being weird. And I have absolutely no regrets.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI