Chadders

How do you compare taking LSD to Mushrooms?

77 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have become conscious of LOVE to such as high degree that it was more terrifying that any horror movie that you have ever seen.

That's so confusing to me. So there was love and then there was you being terrified by that love, but you ARE obviously that love, so did you consciously enter that experience and terrify the living shit out of yourself, or was that experience more like "thrown at you" so to speak? What was your agency in that experience?

Also isn't LOVE > fear? You'd think that the love would eventually become so infinite that it made all fear infinitely small by comparison.

beep boop

34 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

What was your agency in that experience?

It was like a nuclear bomb dropped on your head.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's LOVE. No human comprehends what LOVE is. If you fully saw it you'd be so traumatized you would get mental breakdown.

was the terrifying "horror movie" like having extremely unsettling realisations like what love really means, is imagining the murder and rape of a thousand babies and then completely embodying, feeling every single ounce of fear and complete and utter torturous pain, and realising what it means to love is to completely bask in that torture and find complete and utter blissful satisfaction in every bit of hell that those babies are going, listening to their screams as if its the most sweetest lullaby you've ever heard, appreciating it as much as two people that could not be more deeply in love at the peak of their honeymoon, was it realisations to that sort of degree?

jheese that was hard to even type

23 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

was the terrifying "horror movie" like having extremely unsettling realisations like what love really means, is imagining the murder and rape of a thousand babies and then completely embodying, feeling every single ounce of fear and complete and utter torturous pain, and realising what it means to love is to completely bask in that torture and find complete and utter blissful satisfaction in every bit of hell that those babies are going, listening to their screams as if its the most sweetest lullaby you've ever heard, appreciating it as much as two people that could not be more deeply in love at the peak of their honeymoon, was it realisations to that sort of degree?

jheese that was hard to even type

No, the comprehension was purely abstract. It wasn't like a visual nightmare. But that pure abstraction of LOVE will be enough to horrify you all the same because in one fell swoop you comprehend it's cosmic ramifications.

Imagine if you could take pure sugar and concentrated it a billion fold. So that 1 tablespoon = 1 billion spoons of sugar. And then you put that in your mouth. It would be so sweet it literally burns your tongue and make you gag. That's how pure LOVE works. If you became conscious of that much LOVE in one moment your whole human being would burn alive in it until it melted your body and mind into a uniform soup.

Edited by Leo Gura

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine if you could take pure sugar and concentrated it a billion fold. So that 1 tablespoon = 1 billion spoons of sugar. And then you put that in your mouth. It would be so sweet it literally burns your tongue and make you gag. That's how pure LOVE works. If you became conscious of that much LOVE in one moment your whole human being would burn alive in it until it melted your body and mind into a uniform soup.

ok I get that, so is this another way of putting it, the ramifications of pure love are as if you could take an infinite amount of MDMA and you never could never overdose and you could never build tolerance and the effects never wear off. I'm not saying you don't come down from pure love, just in this scenario.

So say you start with 1gram dose in one go, and your writhing around in bliss, then you take a further 5 grams and now the feeling of love is so overwhelming that you can no longer move just your finger or even your eyes. Then a further 10 grams at which point the love is so powerful that its completely disintegrated all ego mind and your not even strong enough to produce a single thought like love is the sun and a thought is a droplet of water a metre from the suns surface which evaporates in less than a nanosecond. 

Now you take a further 50 grams, the love is so strong that your body is involuntarily convulsing and the feeling is so overwhelming that it feels like your body is being struck by lightning from a thousand thunderstorms simultaneously.

The love is so pure and so powerful that its turned into a torture beyond any fathomable conception, so unbearable that you turn to the only option you've got left. You kill yourself.  

Is this the ramifications of LOVE?

(I was also going to write that the love is so intense that you've completely forgotten all memory, all consensus reality has disintegrated, you forget that that you ever imagined anything (I don't mean realising that everything you knew was actually imaginary, but that consciousness never imagined anything at all). Your mind has turned into an uncontrollable rollercoaster of insanity that is going so fast that nothing can ever slow it down and continues on for eternity)   Not sure about this bit, let me know if I've gone off topic to the essence of love that I described with the analogy.

@Francis777 Yeah, that's sorta how it can feel like.

It doesn't have to feel that way. That's just one way it can go.

I only get it that strong from lots of DMT.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

It was as though I was possessed by a dmt jester (or dmt elf or whatever, I saw the jester shapes) and he sort of played evil jokes on me, showcasing me a lot of imagery of my deepest fears. For example I was very afraid of snakes from my childhood. And the room turned into full snakey-like shapes for some moments. And other simillar things like this, it was terrifying.

Has your fear of snakes decreased since then?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I only get it that strong from lots of DMT.

Why is that? Considering 5- Meo is more potent. 

is it because DMT shows you such a broad spectrum of consciousness, like being able to see a million different shades in the color spectrum all at once. So there’s so much more beauty to appreciate and thus the realisation of love potentiates.

as appose to 5 meo just showing you that you are all light, but not displaying the unlimited distinctions you can make within it?

15 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Potent is relative to your genetics and unique circumstances.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Potent is relative to your genetics and unique circumstances.

In general 5 meo is considered a much more powerful experience than dmt at similar doses. Of courses there are anomaly’s where that’s not accurate.

37 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

is it because DMT shows you such a broad spectrum of consciousness, like being able to see a million different shades in the color spectrum all at once. So there’s so much more beauty to appreciate and thus the realisation of love potentiates.

as appose to 5 meo just showing you that you are all light, but not displaying the unlimited distinctions you can make within it?

No.

DMT is just a totally different kind of consciousness than 5-MeO.

You guys have yet to discover that there are totally different domains of consciousness that can be unlocked, each utterly unique.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura ok, I need to get back to tripping then. I’ve stopped for nearly 3 years because of my kundalini symptoms. I miss it so so much

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, the comprehension was purely abstract. It wasn't like a visual nightmare. But that pure abstraction of LOVE will be enough to horrify you all the same because in one fell swoop you comprehend it's cosmic ramifications.

How do you not come out of that experience permanently traumatized?

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

How do you not come out of that experience permanently traumatized?

Well, luckily it only lasted like 20 seconds. Just a glimpse into the sun ;)

Frankly, DMT has left me once bitten, twice shy. Like salvia.

Edited by Leo Gura

Dunno if I’d want to be in the same room as this guy for 20 seconds

LSD is stimulating and makes you hypersexual, almost psychotic. The visuals and feelings are brutal, "dopaminergic" (complex, neon atmosphere, electric...)

Most tryptamines are more "depressant", with rounder and softer visuals.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

LSD makes me feel ALIVE and energetic while still making me conscious of reality. Mushrooms do the same thing but on a much calmer wave length. Basically I can go to a rave on LSD but I wouldn't want to on mushrooms. 

7 hours ago, kamwalker said:

LSD makes me feel ALIVE and energetic while still making me conscious of reality. Mushrooms do the same thing but on a much calmer wave length. Basically I can go to a rave on LSD but I wouldn't want to on mushrooms.

Of course, how could I forget this!

LSD is more electric than mushrooms, they don't have such active energy.

This is one of the main differences by far

5 hours ago, Davino said:

LSD is more electric than mushrooms, they don't have such active energy.