BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Osaid said:

It is mind boggling to me that he had not found the Absolute.   Given the way his older works have shown. And yet he has not, somehow.   Because he would not be asking these questions if he had. And this still holds true in his tone today  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Now all jokes aside this dialogue was about something much deeper.  It was about whether or not you need Love to be awakened.  What is your thought?  According to the idiot it's all lower states of consciousness...even enlightenment itself.... Do you have any thoughts on the matter or do you just wanna chime in to poke fun?

My thought is that "Love" is... drumroll please... just another word. Call it Love, call it God, call it Reality, call it The Big Quarter Pounder With Cheese... what difference does it make?

What's in a name? That which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet.

- Romeo And Juliet -

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

My thought is that "Love" is... drumroll please... just another word. Call it Love, call it God, call it Reality, call it The Big Quarter Pounder With Cheese... what difference does it make?

By that logic everything that Ralston says is just another word salad as well. But you are biased and therefore more charitable to Ralston than Leo.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It is mind boggling to me that he had not found the Absolute.   Given the way his older works have shown. And yet he has not, somehow.   Because he would not be asking these questions if he had. And this still holds true in his tone today

Absolute just kinda sits there beyond experiencing. That is not that relevant. Leo's whole shtick is about exploring Consciousness. And there is a lot to explore and realize about it. Like Love, God, Imagination, Alien Consciousness. Absolute is beyond all that but you can't really do anything with it because it is totally Beyond all that. 

And people that follow Ralston or some advanced buddhist just go straight to the Absolute and become close-minded to all those sweet juicy facets of Consciousness. I am sure Leo has experience the Absolute many times, because that is inevitable in such amounts of tripping that he does. It just is unintresting. Yes Absolute "sits" there beyond all the time. So what. Lets explore Consciousness and God.

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Conclusion: 

Notice how every enlightened person talks very similarly 

There is a thing called Zen Devil

Being awake has nothing to do with how you act. For example...look at this character in the Matrix Simulation. He is tired of being "woke" but he cannot unsee what he has seen. No matter what he does in the Matrix he knows its a simulation.

So the reason why we say you will know....BECAUSE YOU WILL KNOW. Your entire reality will look and feel imaginary because you won't feel SOLID anymore. That's the best way I can put in words. Your sense of SELF, or ME, I, will expand and feel like everything. This will be your daily felt moment to moment. The imaginary aspect I point to, call it a slight textural change in your normal perception which shows you that reality is no longer this static, rigid, material world....its magical. Purely imaginary.

And the funny thing is, even though you know its imaginary, you discover what the true definition of REAL is....LOVE. It's REAL because it loves itself. Its love for itself is REAL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're the least awake.  So don't even start..

Except I have the recipes...

On 18/9/2023 at 0:04 AM, Razard86 said:

You are too close-minded to even understand what I am saying....the human bit I wrote is to challenge the concept of what is a human. You don't even know what a human is....only what everyone is doing around you. 

Have you questioned if Science even understands what a human is? Does Science even understand fully how the body works. Right now Science thinks it needs to fuse machines with the human body to upgrade it....what if there are ancient practices...that upgrade the human body so it can flow smoothly with reality itself?

Would Science call that a human....or something else? In some traditions they call that an AVATAR. So are you a human or an AVATAR? Who knows...you tell me....

@Razard86

So what? Your answer about challenging what is human, although insightful now that you have developed it, is far out in the context that you were writting it before. You need more communication awareness. The answer you gave me addresses 0 of what I said to you. This alone is the prove that you should take into consideration what I wrote to you, as it talks exactly about skillfull communication.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

16 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

By that logic it would also include eternal horror, insanity, suffering, hell.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

23 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Absolute just kinda sits there beyond experiencing.

No.

That is not that relevant.

It is the crux of Leo, you, and most of his followers.

I am sure Leo has experience the Absolute many times

No. He experienced facets of it, which are not it. Just relative awakenings. That's why all his awakenings are split up and "deepen" over time.

because that is inevitable in such amounts of tripping that he does.

No.

Like Love, God, Imagination, Alien Consciousness. Absolute is beyond all that but you can't really do anything with it because it is totally Beyond all that. 

If the absolute is beyond those, that means that those are relative. Because "beyond" implies relativity.

There is a serious conflation with the relative and the absolute happening here that psychedelic users seem to be blind to.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

51 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It is mind boggling to me that he had not found the Absolute.

Psychedelics are powerful in that way.

It's not that mind-boggling in retrospect. Enlightenment is binary. He just never had that switch to enlightenment. As a result, whatever states he achieved through psychedelics will have to be metabolized by the unenlightened ego through memory and imagination. And so he has created some weird model of degrees of consciousness and meshed it with enlightenment. 

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

47 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura

My girlfriend is God realized Thanks to 5 meo malt. But she doesnt know about the Love aspect at all. 

How can she awaken to Love? 

By you waking up to Love 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No.

It is the crux of Leo, you, and most of his followers.

No. He experienced facets of it, which are not it. Just relative awakenings. That's why all his awakenings are split up and "deepen" over time.

No.

If the absolute is beyond those, that means that those are relative. Because "beyond" implies relativity.

There is a serious conflation with the relative and the absolute happening here that psychedelic users seem to be blind to.

Consciousness/God/You is absolute too but it is a second part of the coin.

Absolute in its inactive state is like this Void, Infinite Beyondness, it is not an experience because it is beyond experience. 

But it's active side is God/Creation. Which is the Absolute Truth too.

@Osaid @Inliytened1

You guys are like 2-D beings who don't understand depth

There is breadth and depth to awakening

Breadth means "different" facets, to which there is depth

And psychedelics are especially useful for depth, which brings breadth, which brings depth .. 

Omniscience = Omnipotence = Love 

The more conscious you get the more "interactive" it gets, if you know what I mean, which you don't 

Yeah that finish line you call enlightenment is bullshit, you tricked yourself into believing you're done 

cant-tell-me-what-to-do-congratulations-youve-escaped-the-simulation-welcome-to-the-real-world.jpeg.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

No it isn't. Your neurotic monkey mind makes it complex, because otherwise it would have no reason for even existing in the first place! But you (or rather reality) can exist without it, believe it or not!

you deny the possibility of understanding. Understanding is not deductions made by the logical mind, it is realizations that occur in the breadth of silence, and which are then translated into conceptual language. When you say that reality is simple, it is obvious that you have not been able to penetrate anything in reality, and you think that mysticism, deep understanding, is something simple, a eureka, realizing that there is no self, or those things. You are wrong, there is another dimension that you not even suspect. Its obvious in the absence of depth of your speech. You are skating in the ice of the surface. Break it and dive. You just have to break yourself

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

This video here is exactly what Leo does not realize yet. When he says that he found something beyond enlightenment, he is saying that he found something beyond the absolute, but he has somehow convinced himself that he is not doing this.

I would say that Leo probably has realized the absolute infinity with psychedelics, but that doesn't matter, for him this is a competition and he will never admit that a rival is right. never. Whatever you do and whatever you say, he is going to look for the weak point, and he is really going to believe that you are deceived and that you are an ugly, stupid and miserable clown, because never, impossible, never, could he say: well yes, osaid, or anyone is awakened, and look, I would say that he has reached deeper levels than me in the spiritual dimension. nor osaid, nor buddha, nor christ nor all the mystics of india together. forbidden. They are all fagots clowns full of shit, seems that he needs that.  

It's weird, if you really realize the absolute you want that another people realize too, because it's wonderful, you want to share it, and you want that other people go deeper, to get inspired in them . If you really broke your ego, you can't be obsessed about being the best anymore

38 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

You guys are like 2-D beings who don't understand depth

This. good analogy. Silly to assume there isn’t more to understand about awakening solely because whatever you do know about it you know to be true.

Edited by Francis777

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You missed the boat.  You don't realize Truth, you become it.  There is no one left. There is only Truth and it is total.  The you may come back, if you still wanna dream.  Otherwise you won't ever come back.  Truth is God and it is what you are.   I am speaking of mysticism which I can easily deduce you know nothing about.  

I am Truth. What else could I be? There's nothing else. Always has been.

I'm sure there are awakenings I didn't have yet. But I'm also totally sure that you don't get the whole picture.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

47 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

That's true in some sense but false in another. The mind is like an infinite lake. The conceptual level is the surface, it is in 2D as you said. relative concept, linear temporality. If you break the surface, the bottomless depth is revealed, and a new way of understanding and perception begins. but the enlightenment that those you have mentioned speak of is something else, it is realizing the total absolute infinity, of what everything ultimately is. This is not understanding, it is revelation, there is nothing to understand here, you are, it is total, it is emptiness and it is complete fullnes. you let go of the mind, the need to understand, you let go of any need to know. that's all. Is the infinity undifferentiated, where there is nothing to understand, just let go the control and smile 

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's true in some sense but false in another. The mind is like an infinite lake. The conceptual level is the surface, it is in 2D as you said. relative concept, linear temporality. If you break the surface, the bottomless depth is revealed, and a new way of understanding and perception begins. but the enlightenment that those you have mentioned speak of is something else, it is realizing the total absolute infinity, of what everything ultimately is. This is not understanding, it is revelation, there is nothing to understand here, you are, it is total, it is emptiness and it is complete fullnes. you let go of the mind, the need to understand, you let go of any need to know. that's all

If that would lead to the end of exploration, that would be a very sad state of affairs.

We are here on this planet and we're not nearly done yet. Evolution has just reached a point where it starts to get interesting. It's not just another dream after another dream, it's growing and it's certainly not random. It has a direction and twists and turns that are totally unexpected. That's the whole fun. It's about exploration of this unfathomable mystery. That doesn't just end, that's an aspect of TRUTH and LOVE itself.

If you think that there's nothing more to attain and see you've completely deluded yourself. It's just not out of desperately seeking for an end of suffering anymore, that will have come to an end. But that's just the beginning of the good part. You can't just stop there.

Maybe it's possible for someone to just merge with the totality if that's what one wishes for. But that's by far not the only possibility. We are here to create immeasurable beauty. It's a divine mission.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's true in some sense but false in another. The mind is like an infinite lake. The conceptual level is the surface, it is in 2D as you said. relative concept, linear temporality. If you break the surface, the bottomless depth is revealed, and a new way of understanding and perception begins. but the enlightenment that those you have mentioned speak of is something else, it is realizing the total absolute infinity, of what everything ultimately is. This is not understanding, it is revelation, there is nothing to understand here, you are, it is total, it is emptiness and it is complete fullnes. you let go of the mind, the need to understand, you let go of any need to know. that's all. Is the infinity undifferentiated, where there is nothing to understand, just let go the control and smile 

8r3bvl4j4if11.gif

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now