BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

My goal is to completely leave the structure of the mind

Can you honestly list some of the cons in attempting such a thing?

You mention benefits (pros) such as becoming infinite, leaving the prison, living in the now, etc.

But what are the cons?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

31 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You mention benefits (pros) such as becoming infinite, leaving the prison, living in the now, etc.

But what are the cons?

You can never escape the mind - so the con would be believing that you can.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is god?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Imo if there's an I that is struggling to "assume" that is 'alone' Oneness or Unity is already lost.

To be someone that is alone there must be an "I" that is alone in a "world/Reality" 

That's already Two.

I'm not saying what you are saying ain't true though, but sometimes I am skeptic of what you guys actually mean since it seems you guys give a negative connotation to solipsism or Oneness.

(Not once I have experienced aloneness or resistance in Oneness states of being)

Believe me it is pure insanity.   When you look at your mother and directly realize she is you, it will drive you out of your mind.

When you realize all of this is your own mind, it is beautiful, but also dream wrecking.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you :)

The problem is he already died, he just came back and let his ego take control. So yeah he needs to do it some more.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The final awakening is realizing you are created all of this and all of it is yours as God.  You realize yourself as God.   The ego will fight against this - because for a self there must be an opposite.  There must be other.  This is what will make it the hardest one.   That is why it is the final awakening.  But ultimately you must come to grips that you are solo. How you come to grips with it is up to you. 

I’ve experienced this both in a frightening, nihilistic way and in a blissful, togetherness way.

Wowza! Yippee! 

(in both experiences, duality was shattered)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Believe me it is pure insanity.   When you look at your mother and directly realize she is you, it will drive you out of your mind.

When you realize all of this is your own mind, it is beautiful, but also dream wrecking.

Wait, we just said the same thing in different ways.

Trippy!

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Wait, we just said the same thing in different ways.

Trippy!

who needs DMT ? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

who needs DMT ? :)

Never tried it before. I’ll let the Universe decide if DMT will ever be in the cards for me to explore ;)

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I believe you, is just that is not a state of consciousness where individuality is really dissolved. 

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I believe you, is just that is not a state of consciousness where individuality is really dissolved. 

it is it just can't really be explained.  Your state of consciousness will expand 1000 fold and you will see everything is within your mind rather than external.   The piece you are missing is that you are Consciousness itself - you can be that without being a self.  The duality of self/other will completely collapse before your eyes.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

But what are the cons?

none. It's the evolutionary step for me. no choice. This thing we are involved in, let's call it the cosmic cycle, moves by inspiration. Follow your inspiration and that's it. there are no cons because there is no alternative

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I mean one of the reasons of why the Oneness states of consciousness is being experienced is precisely because there is no friction, resistance or activity as a separate self. 

What seems to be going on is that once you get out of that state and a self or sense of individuality is again formed, this sense of self start to say "I must accept I am alone" or "I am God". 

It doesn't matter what this sense of self says or thinks it has realize. If it is alive non duality is not possible.

Yep, ?

And sometimes when this "sense of self" is seen through, it can seem like an unraveling of identity or death. The energy once used on the self illusion is released back into everything.

It becomes obvious that there never was an "I"

There's no one left to fall back asleep & claim to be god or anything else for that matter.

All this desperate spiritual seeking ends because nobody's left trying to reach or attain something.

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi