BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

Why? Isn't there a conflation here of consciousness with something relative such as ability, or state?

No! Consciousness is always in some state. The only question is how deeply it comprehends itself. Low states cannot comprehend themselves. So when you sit in meditation you don't actually comprehend what God is, even though you can even feel like you have some sense of God. That sense is 1% of what it could be.

What if you were able to use your body more skilfully after enlightenment?

Maybe you'd be able to walk straight for the first time! ;) 

1) That's not what these people are doing.

2) Higher consciousness can be so high that you will not be able to function as a human. That is the whole point. You must recognize that your very human life is an obstacle to you being consciousness. If you want to be a human you will not be highly conscious by definition. So everything these nondual people are talking is just consciousness within a narrow band which is compatible with human life, morality, and sanity. So they can keep selling you satsangs, books, and meditation techniques.

If you become conscious enough you will start to lose your sanity. That's proper consciousness.

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

@Leo Gura is there any point to achieving these states of consciousness?

For me the point is understanding of reality/myself.

Because from what you describe there’s a lot on the line.

Yes. Comprehending reality requires seeing through various illusions.

do you recommend only pursuing it when you’ve exhausted 99% of your interest in consensus reality?

I don't know how to answer that. It's a values question. It's up to you to decide what you want out of life.

It's possible for you to dip your toe in the pool and judge for yourself how deep you wish to go. You don't have to dive into the deepest part of the pool head-first. In fact, that's not really even possible without a big over-dose.

and is that what you did, or did it just happen “accidentally” as a result of your curiosity and “forced” you to lose interest because you seen everything else to be pointless?

My top priority has been simply being as conscious as I could be. So that's what a pursued and it naturally led me into some crazy realms.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

And you don't have to walk around in God Consciousness 24/7 to be conscious of God. 

I agree with you there. But that's a mild form of consciousness.

You're not going to be able to live life at the levels of consciousness which I am talking about if you were in them 24/7. A human cannot be in them 24/7.

@Water by the River is telling you exactly how it is, but your mind is too closed to see anything.  If you had had the genetic makeup for natural enlightenment you would not be sitting here in some endless pursuit of Truth or bashing those that have found it.  I feel sorry for you, almost.  The video @Osaid posted says it all.  @Water by the River could explain it to you a thousand times and you still wouldn't get it.

Don't even start with this nonsense.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

and you are dead on with your logic - eerily dead on.  But in the end , Truth will always prevail.  It will always win.   No matter how much you or I don't want it to.   Alien consciousness is crap, and no one will brain wash me into thinking it is Absolute Truth because I have already found it.  No, I have become it.   If he truly died, he would not need alien consciousness or some higher level of consciousness.  He would have died.  

Yeah each to their own I guess, I’m going to keep it open to possibility, no reason not to.

4 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Can you hold a conversation on these topics without using concepts that you learned from Leo's content? Maybe educate yourself a little by going to sources for various spiritual traditions? Or is that too much work for you?

It’s too much work for me in the sense that I’m finally realizing how much bullshit is in all of those traditions.

Sorry, not sorry.

I will soon also transcend Leo’s teachings.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

Have you considered the possibility that you ARE alien consciousness?

God is not human,, but thats not what he is talking about.  He is lost in some other reality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It’s too much work for me in the sense that I’m finally realizing how much bullshit is in all of those traditions.

Sorry, not sorry.

LOL.  You're "realizing it" without reading it while your only source of information is Leo's.

That's the definition of a cult follower - sorry, not sorry.

3 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Yeah each to their own I guess, I’m going to keep it open to possibility, no reason not to.

That's the spirit.  You have to keep everything open at all times.  I keep an open mind as well, I'm just telling you that when you find the real thing you won't need anything else.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No! Consciousness is always in some state. The only question is how deeply it comprehends itself. Low states cannot comprehend themselves. So when you sit in meditation you don't actually comprehend what God is.

1) That's not what these people are doing.

2) Higher consciousness can be so high that you will not be able to function as a human. That is the whole point. You must recognize that your very human life is an obstacle to you being consciousness. If you want to be a human you will not be highly conscious by definition. So everything these nondual people are talking is just consciousness within a narrow band which is compatible with human life, morality, and sanity. So they can keep selling you satsangs and books.

If you become conscious enough you will start to lose your sanity. This is so serious these people have no idea.

The point is realization of God and the comprehension of the illusion that is reality.

Yes. Comprehending reality requires undoing various illusions.

The bold part is the part that needs to be stressed. If you go far enough in this work...you question what being HUMAN is. HUMAN is indoctrination. You have been told what HUMAN is your whole life. Notice your own definition of sanity is equivalent or closely comparable to what you think SANE/SANITY is. 

THIS is why most people never get far in the work. It's not genetics...its....are you prepared to lose your human life....when we say death we mean DEATH to your entire paradigm of what reality is...which WILL have consequences in how you EXPERIENCE REALITY. What I discovered on a personal level is your beliefs....WIRE your body. Your psychology is not just some brain thing, your psychology IS REALITY ITSELF.

I have done certain things.....that if I told you....you would think I was insane but that is how much I wanted to test this thing called REALITY and I was shown...that logic is the biggest hindrance to this work. If you are a lover of logic....LOL....you will eventually get stuck if you don't throw it away. This shit is paradoxical as all hell.

For example...you have been told that if you walk into traffic you are bound to get hit by a car....notice that is just a belief. Have you actually tried it? I'm not telling you to walk into traffic, I'm saying.....understand that the bar for what you actually know, truly know, its only true if in your direct experience you investigated it for yourself. If you haven't....it's just an assumption. We use assumptions all the time for survival purposes. But Spirituality...conflicts with survival.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

At a certain point you stop reading things to gather new beliefs or defend pre-existing ones. It’s more in the intuition realm.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So when you sit in meditation you don't actually comprehend what God is, even though you can even feel like you have some sense of God. That sense is 1% of what it could be.

Projection

Have you ever noticed how humans can never 100% with each other?

That’s not a mistake. That’s GOD nudging you to CUT THE CRAP!

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

At a certain point you stop reading things to gather new beliefs. It’s more in the intuition realm.

That you think that one only reads to "gather new beliefs" is very revealing; have you considered that sometimes one reads to dispel erroneously held beliefs? 

Have you heard of the expression "it's difficult to reason someone out of something they were never reasoned into"?  Do you even understand what critical thinking is, or is it all just drinking the kool-aid with you?

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

At a certain point you stop reading things to gather new beliefs or defend pre-existing ones. It’s more in the intuition realm.

^^^This is a lie....you will always gather new beliefs.....learning a new skill is a belief...a belief on how to do something. So this is false. You will learn everyday and you don't have a choice in the matter. The ONLY choice you have....is will you learn the easy way or the hard way.....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Critical thinking is human bullshit.
But very important while in human consciousness.

(Keep playing your silly human games in the meantime).

Edited by Yimpa

Even Jesus Christ has 10000x more intelligence than the most intelligent modern scientist.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Yeah, and unquestioningly buying into the beliefs a cult leader espouses is not at all bullshit. 9_9

1 minute ago, SeaMonster said:

That you think that one only reads to "gather new beliefs" is very revealing; have you considered that sometimes one reads to dispel erroneously held beliefs? 

Have you heard of the expression "it's difficult to reason someone out of something they were never reasoned into"?  Do you even understand what critical thinking is, or is it all just drinking the kool-aid with you?

You are so asleep its sad....why the hell you think you are on here....you are sharing your beliefs and gathering new ones and you aren't even aware you are doing it. Why the hell you think Consciousness created all of this? To do what you are doing right now. To look at itself, and experience itself from infinite perspectives. You actually think you have choice in this matter, LOL YOU DON'T!!! Even your death will be just you experiencing yourself in another way only for you to appear again and do it for more Infinity. 

So thank you for your contribution to Collective Consciousness while pretending to somehow be different and not doing it.

This just proves my point that you can never win on the human level 

;)

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Keep playing your silly human games.

You starting to sound like Leo. If I was to cover your name and read your latest responses, I would think it was Leo speaking. The tone, that is.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Keep playing your silly human games.

^^^^Language is critical thinking. It took critical thinking for you to learn language and it took critical thinking for you to critically come to the conclusion that critical thinking is bullshit. Without your critical thinking....you couldn't have lived the life you have lived. To call critical thinking bullshit is to call yourself bullshit...which is fine if you are aware you are doing it.

I know I am full of shit, so if you do too then welcome to the full of shit club my friend....it's very enlightening LOL.

Edited by Razard86

1 minute ago, Ry4n said:

Who's point? lol 

Enlightened masters have infinite pointers, yet they all point to the same human shenanigans :P