D2sage

Wagner Leader Prigozhin Dead

22 posts in this topic

Edited by D2sage

It baffles me how Prigozhin was foolish enough to do such a weak, half-assed coup attempt on Putin. Suicidally foolish.

If you go after Putin you better nuke the whole Kremlin.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Israfil said:

Planes fall all the time, don't they?

Well it didn't just fall. The woman in the second video the op linked specifically said that the plane was shot twice. Granted, she might've simply heard the engines explode for what we know, but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that this was a deliberate act to take down an enemy.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

Doesn't mean that much, he could be trying to fake his own death or something.

He really was naive to think that he will get out of this. 

This is good! Putin just made alot of powerful enemies. Apparently the remaining Wagner group wants revenge against Putin. 

Edited by itsadistraction

It would have been really amazing if he managed to go through with the coup. Now he is dead.

Honestly I didn't think he was this naive. Some other forces were at play the moment he retracted from the coup. 

Like what kind of other forces? 

19 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

It would have been really amazing if he managed to go through with the coup. Now he is dead.

Honestly I didn't think he was this naive. Some other forces were at play the moment he retracted from the coup

5 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Well it didn't just fall. The woman in the second video the op linked specifically said that the plane was shot twice. Granted, she might've simply heard the engines explode for what we know, but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that this was a deliberate act to take down an enemy.

That was irony.

That guy didn’t seem smart to begin with. Just imagine him being taking Putin’s position.  It would not be very good. Although Putin is a mad man. It is the best Russia can offer. You don’t want to trade your existing devil for a worse one. 

I think part of the story was that it seemed already clear that he will die in the end of 2022 when he became too influencal and knew that or it might have become a self fulfilling prophecy by trying to go offensive and when he attempted the coup he didn't get the support he might have expacted and hence he was dissuaded. But he might as well just have overreached and failed. 

Now, wagner will be dismantled and his commanders probably executed.

Here is a good analyses of why the coup failed from cnn:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/06/26/europe/prigozhin-putin-wagner-rebellion-analysis-intl/index.html

Edited by Starlight321

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It baffles me how Prigozhin was foolish enough to do such a weak, half-assed coup attempt on Putin. Suicidally foolish.

If you go after Putin you better nuke the whole Kremlin.

According to british intelligence, his family was threatened to be executed.

Glory to Israel

6 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

It would have been really amazing if he managed to go through with the coup.

@Bobby_2021 wow, wouldn't it be nice if an unpredictable hardliner war lord was sitting in the Kremlin?

"Yeeeeesss let's have Prigozhin get control of thousands of nuclear weapons"

Cheerleading that coup was the most insane and retarded things I have seen liberals do in many years

Putin is playing his game of thrones.

I thought he and Prigozhin were on good terms now, but nope, seems Putin was waiting for an opportunity to kill the man that defied him for a day. Now he'll take charge of the Wagner army too. Did he really need to do that? They were already under him. Anyway, it's done.