Jayson G

Leo, Your Apology

94 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say @Leo Gura, this post means a lot. I'm not the one to get in arguments with you and all that, but you've been literally my hero these past 8 years, and past few years I always had a fear before posting that "just don't get yelled at by someone you look up to a lot"  .. but also even if your behaviors don't change immediately, the thought really does count, just knowing that you're trying is enough for me. What more can anyone expect? You're human too. Humans are messy by nature. 

I can't speak for others who have faced harsher replies, but I think we all know deep down you care a lot, more than you realize, about the actualized community, and the individuals. You take the time to individually reply to us, to look at our circumstances. To be truthful as best as you can, and pour your heart out in your videos. 

Nothing about this is easy. 

And lastly, I hope whatever deep suffering you're going through at the moment, is manageable and you're able to come out strong. I don't know what to make out of "deep suffering" but just that I, we, care and hope you're doing well. 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

I won't lie, I cried reading it. xD

It's funny, isn't it? How we understand something only after we go through it ourselves. And how life can always humble us.

Sorry You're going through hardship Leo. We're all in this together. I hope You recover soon.

Edited by Sincerity

@Leo Gura oh man, what happened in your life lately? I know your mind is very strong and you had so many breakthroughs but damn what happend to you must be out of order misery. 

I can totally understand you that you distanced from human drama, it takes a lot of energy for compassion and it definitively can hindern your work

Edited by OBEler

@Jayson G

1 hour ago, Jayson G said:

Just wanted to say @Leo Gura, this post means a lot. I'm not the one to get in arguments with you and all that, but you've been literally my hero these past 8 years, and past few years I always had a fear before posting that "just don't get yelled at by someone you look up to a lot"  .. but also even if your behaviors don't change immediately, the thought really does count, just knowing that you're trying is enough for me. What more can anyone expect? You're human too. Humans are messy by nature. 

I can't speak for others who have faced harsher replies, but I think we all know deep down you care a lot, more than you realize, about the actualized community, and the individuals. You take the time to individually reply to us, to look at our circumstances. To be truthful as best as you can, and pour your heart out in your videos. 

Nothing about this is easy. 

And lastly, I hope whatever deep suffering you're going through at the moment, is manageable and you're able to come out strong. I don't know what to make out of "deep suffering" but just that I, we, care and hope you're doing well. 

I read the apology blog post and it was a bit moving, pulled a little bit my heart strings. However, based on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, Carl Jung's Architypes, life experiences, other lines of development, ideological beliefs indoctrinated, groomed, and gaslight by culture and upbringing, self biases and preferences that shape how the mind makes sense of reality and it's worldview, I guess that either the traumas I had in the past of the paranormal, genetics, or some psychopathy I might have developed, it's not that moving to me because this spiritual development, this very advanced work being done I intuit that there'll be massive tradeoffs and sacrifices of humanity to attain that level of insights, and power. Like with the Aztecs doing their spirituality and sacrificing others in their own non-dual magical thinking, or like in Berserk with Griffith, if you want higher development and much higher realizations, I can guess that some humanity must be paid to gain that levels.

About time he got off his fucking high horse. Good for him. ?

Let's just hope it will stick.

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

About time he got off his fucking high horse. Good for him. ?

When someone's making a sincere apology, it's not the time to mock them.

24 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I read the apology blog post and it was a bit moving, pulled a little bit my heart strings. However, based on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, Carl Jung's Architypes, life experiences, other lines of development, ideological beliefs indoctrinated, groomed, and gaslight by culture and upbringing, self biases and preferences that shape how the mind makes sense of reality and it's worldview, I guess that either the traumas I had in the past of the paranormal, genetics, or some psychopathy I might have developed, it's not that moving to me because this spiritual development, this very advanced work being done I intuit that there'll be massive tradeoffs and sacrifices of humanity to attain that level of insights, and power. Like with the Aztecs doing their spirituality and sacrificing others in their own non-dual magical thinking, or like in Berserk with Griffith, if you want higher development and much higher realizations, I can guess that some humanity must be paid to gain that levels.

Dude I dont want to be rude here, but why do you post a big list of all the models all the time in your posts? Even when you make some good points it is a pain in the ass to read through this everytime. You should question yourself if you do this to communicate clearly and effectively or is this just some signaling of the ego,  how well studied and integral you are in your considerations?

@Sincerity

I am not mocking him. I mean it when I say "good for him"... and I sincerely hope that this apparent internal change will be a lasting one.

Why so serious?

42 minutes ago, Cireeric said:

Dude I dont want to be rude here, but why do you post a big list of all the models all the time in your posts? Even when you make some good points it is a pain in the ass to read through this everytime. You should question yourself if you do this to communicate clearly and effectively.

I noticed this too but I thought it was bug on forum:ph34r:

42 minutes ago, Cireeric said:

Dude I dont want to be rude here, but why do you post a big list of all the models all the time in your posts? Even when you make some good points it is a pain in the ass to read through this everytime. You should question yourself if you do this to communicate clearly and effectively or is this just some signaling of the ego,  how well studied and integral you are in your considerations?

It is going for a while. Why can't get someone into his head?

Edited by Epikur

The good thing about Leo is that he often autocorrect. 

He pointed out something really interesting: in order to reach the highest understandings of Reality, he had to loose his humanity.

Maybe past sages, gurus and saints knew that and sacrificed a little of this "higher understanding" and prefered to be more humane.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

About time he got off his fucking high horse.

Calm down, bro.

21 minutes ago, blackchair said:

I noticed this too but I thought it was bug on forum:ph34r:

lol

So much love for everyone! Thank you Leo for showing your leadership and capacity to always step back and rethink. All the best!

Suffering is a gift - in it is hidden mercy. ~ Rumi

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Suffering is unavoidable and it humbles us, no matter who we are.

It's unfortunate that Leo needed to experience deep suffering in order to take the human suffering, including the suffering of his followers, seriously.

On the other hand I'm glad that he have confessed about his mistakes. So many members here were trying to tell him it but he was so stubborn to even take them seriously.

Leo's example is a classic example of how life works, you are certain in a particular path, you are certain in particular truths, beliefs and ideas that your mind has constructed, you are certain that this is how life should work, you are certain that you have already figured it out and then, life hits you so strong that it shakes your entire perspective, and then you grow a bit more.

Let Love In

I started a new thread not realizing this one was already posted. It's been since locked as Admin, which I understand, suggested to just keep it to one thread, but you can read my response there. I would also like to add that please never make your reason to leave a forum because of what other's are doing or saying. There's a reason why you were drawn here to begin with and it's up to you to make the best of the opportunity. No one is going to be exactly how you'd like them to be, but you can choose for yourself what and how you respond to things, circumstances and people. Interact the way you like for people to react with you, submit posts that you find interesting or important to you, become that which you'd like to experience, just walking away sometimes shows you're not in control of your own decision-making and is dependent on others to make you feel a certain way.

Sure, leave if you're done with it and see no value; but not because how others' are acting or speaking that doesn't satisfy your liking, because in the end anywhere you go, there's always something/someone that will disturb you if you're not grounded in your own being and presence.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Jayson G

Your response made me chuckle. That's all I'm going to say. I'm still chuckling, re-reading it. 

I was about to order some Popeyes, but reading that apology unexpectedly really shifted something in me.

I’ve been going through a similar path these past few months, but especially in the past few weeks. Reconnecting with my father has been one of the biggest highlights of my entire life as a human being. 

It’s crazy how everything going on here is interconnected.

I hope @Moksha is able to read it as well.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/my-apology-01

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I was about to order some Popeyes, but reading that apology unexpectedly really shifted something in me.

I’ve been going through a similar path these past few months, but especially in the past few weeks. Reconnecting with my father has been one of the biggest highlights of my entire life as a human being. 

It’s crazy how everything going on here is interconnected.

I hope @Moksha is able to read it as well.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/my-apology-01

I miss @Moksha.