Javfly33

Here's why you don't need shadow work

63 posts in this topic

This is the one of the highest teachings you will find. I'm not going to try to convince people, I'll just ask one question, and you think for yourself the answer.

If you could be blissed out by yourself, totally intense, just way beyond any thoughts of ideas, would you waste your time and energy in arguing and losing yourself with thoughts?

Because at the end of the day, that's all there is to shadow work, or healing, or etc. Thought, identity, memory, self with minus s.

So I find really ironic, that you guys say you are so Awake, yet you cant get this simple thing. The moment you guys tell me "you need to work out your shadows", at that precise moment I know that absolutely you are lost in the ego Illusion and you understand yourself still as a hurt imaginary character (that is built by thoughts).

This is the reality. You don't know how to pump up your energies, you are lost in thought as always, you don't how to activate Intensity and Blissfulness to break through any kind of stuckness and identification in mind.

But I won't convince you, just see for yourself. Be honest with yourself, stop lying so damn much, and opportunity can happen for you to go beyond the endless cycle.

42 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If you could be blissed out by yourself, totally intense, just way beyond any thoughts of ideas, would you waste your time and energy in arguing and losing yourself with thoughts?

The thing is, if someone knows he can be blissful then he can.

But if someone does not know that he can be blisfull without any shadow work then he can't.

Shadow work is showing slowly the people that actually they can. And when they realize that, then they can.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Shadow work is absolutely important. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

The only way to do shadow work is to understand that the trauma is an energetic blockage that is happening right now. the whole story and interpretation is the way we manifest it. understanding is the key. but not verbal comprehension, it seems that people here find it difficult to understand this. Understanding is seeing reality. If you are walking and see a hole, you understand that if you continue you will fall. there is no need for a mental process, you understand automatically. same with trauma. you are an energetic structure that is unfolding now. the past is now, it's all patterns that happen now. if you understand them, if you see them, they are unlocked.

@Javfly33 What's your practice? 

Like, what concretely do you do each day to pump up your energies? And what are the states like you reach with it?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

This is the reality. You don't know how to pump up your energies, you are lost in thought as always, you don't how to activate Intensity and Blissfulness to break through any kind of stuckness and identification in mind.

Cool story. Who's pumping up these energies though? Who's activating anything?

In short You're saying: your methods are shit, my methods are good. Don't deceive yourself You aren't lost in ego. Be honest with yourself, stop lying so damn much, and opportunity can happen for you to go beyond the endless cycle. ;)

In conclusion I am awake and You're not, I know that I am lost in ego and You don't. I am the bomb ? and I win.

Hehe. :P

Enlightenment without Shadow-work can be very very awake.

And very very uncool, abusive and cult-like, like this example:

Wilber on Adi Da:

http://www.adidawilber.com/update_on_case_of_adi_da/

So, why not at least strive for the cool, integrated and loving version? With shadow-work, maturity, love and compassion?

Enlightened or not, the cool & integral version of realization is a happier dream than the Adi-Da version. Although Adi Da is very awake, see the videos of him on youtube.

Selling Water by the River

PS:

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

In conclusion I am awake and You're not

Only @Bazooka Jesusis awake :)

Just now, Water by the River said:

Only @Bazooka Jesusis awake :)

That's incorrect sir. Jedi master BJ is AWAKE. (I'm imagining him though)

Haha. :P His post was the inspiration for mine.

Any one got a good video explaining what shadow work it’s about. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Just by the way you talk is clear that you need shadow work.

I see no bliss at all in your words. Yet you seem to preach that everyday you explote in infinite bliss, like it's so casual for you that you need no more shadow work. I really feel no love and bliss behind your words. How can you resolve this contradiction? 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

First of all, if you say shit like "this is one of the highest teachings" you are DEFINITELY lost in the ego.  You are emulating how Leo talks because you aren't comfortable being yourself.  You feel like you are a better person if you copy Leo's style and presentation.

So yeah, you most certainly need shadow work.  

STOP THE CAP.

This whole theory dosent even make sense. Dont do shadow work just feel good. How can someone who dosent know what it means to be blissed out just suddenly feel great for no reason. They are crushed under the ego and cant see or understand what you are saying. But by doing shadow work they can slowly see it. Shadow work is breaking your house of cards from the top down you are telling people they can randomly just push the whole house over while giving no methods besides do it with no explanation on how its done. At least with shadow work you can give them something to work with.

And with your theory if you dont do it it means you are stupid and lost in your thoughts. Its not helpful at all. If you are at the end which im not sure, you have survivor ship bias and you cant see it.

For me shadow work was something my soul was doing I didnt even know what shadow work was but was doing it anyway.

Edited by Hojo

You can break the identification with your body, but the body still needs food and care, and it will affect your llfe. Shadow work is similarly about taking care of certain aspects of your mind, and it will affect your life, regardless of breaking identification with your mind or not.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Javfly33so women painting their toenails should be a blissful experience for you then. Why acknowledge the frustration that arose. Maybe shadow work might help. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You can break the identification with your body, but the body still needs food and care, and it will affect your llfe. Shadow work is similarly about taking care of certain aspects of your mind, and it will affect your life, regardless of breaking identification with your mind or not.

Next, inquire into "your life" 

4 hours ago, josemar said:

Next, inquire into "your life" 

Your life as a biological human on this planet.

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Wise words. After waking up reality becomes a lucid dream so to say, but one can still have a nightmare or a beautiful dream. And a beautiful dream can be considered to be delivered by good Karma (or wise actions, affecting all of Maslows exchange levels). And mainly love and compassion bring good Karma. 

And Shadow-work increases love. So it makes for a more beautiful dream. Still a dream, still relative truth, but a nicer one.

And "promoting" the nightmare, or casually risking it, is ... well, not so, um, sustainable.

Although my view is higher than the sky,

My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour.

– Padmasambhava

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

2 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Although my view is higher than the sky,

My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour.

– Padmasambhava

Nice.