Javfly33

Here's why you don't need shadow work

63 posts in this topic

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@Javfly33 what you are talking about can work - it is basically dissociation from the self and thus disassociating from the trauma.  But notice that this IS a form of healing that you are doing.   Or to properly put in context - it is a defense mechanism.  The wound will still end up coming back because it is not a permanent heal.    You could technically float through life like this and be happy- which is why I said it could work.  I've used this method myself and I know it works.  But ultimately its better if you address baggage you are holding and resolve it so that it can't come back and nag at you later. 

Whatever man. Say what you want. If you want to project to me that I am "bad" or "broken" in some way, go ahead do it.

Light has been touched here way too much times to forget what is real and what is a horror story.

You want to feed into the horror story? Go ahead.

There is clarity here that I am not a thought story that needs to be healed, I know I am absolute Love,nothing and Innocent.

That which needs to be healed, it's a thought. Tricking you that you are that. 

You guys are so awake but deep inside, all of you guys keep believing the horror story. Meh.

I expected more light from you, but you are just projecting darkness and limitation to me.

With all respect, I know who I am. I wish you can also realize that. ?? much love brother. Remember you always Here and Now. Are you conscious or are you watching the horror movie of the mind??

I'm not sure you even understand what shadow work is.

Shadow work is all-encompassing.  Even these spiritual tools that you practice can be an example of shadow work if that's what is the opposite of your typical ego tendencies.

It varies from person to person.  People have different personalities, a different ego makeup. 

Shadow work is done in light of awareness that who you've been conditioned to be isn't the totality of who you are, and integrating that hidden self is the ultimate goal.

Of course, "thought" is often associated with the ego, especially for thinking types, but not dwelling in thought as you suggest IS an example of shadow work.

You can't escape it, lol.

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You guys are so awake but deep inside, all of you guys keep believing the horror story. Meh.

@Javfly33 you're not getting it.  One who has already awakened from the dream chooses to believe it!  See the difference?  And that makes it not so horrible.  You can say they are still attached to the ego - and this would be true.  But you are too - despite your enlightenment.    You are, otherwise you would not be in human form right now.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

You can't escape it, lol.

@SeaMonster 

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Javfly33 you're not getting it.  One who has already awakened from the dream chooses to believe it!  See the difference?  And that makes it not so horrible.  You can say they are still attached to the ego - and this would be true.  But you are too - despite your enlightenment.    You are, otherwise you would not be in human form right now.

See, it's simple as this:

If you could feel Blissful by yourself you wouldn't be wasting your time being entangled on thought stories about a you that needs to be healed ??

Now, the reality is, you guys have no idea to Liberate yourselves, so to feel good you are now saying that it is your choice to be miserable. Or that it is not possible to escape it. In both perspectives, those are dark-type, depressing type of thoughts.

Only because energy system is damaged, there is no distance between you and thought, this catastrophic type of thoughts and beliefs happens.

Please re-consider what you are doing. Notice an intuition inside you that tells you there's something beyond your conclusions and assumptions.

Walk towards the Light ? Abandon any type of thought does not feel powerful ?

Edited by Javfly33

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@SeaMonster 

If you could feel Blissful by yourself you wouldn't be wasting your time being entangled on thought stories about a you that needs to be healed ??

If we don't have stories then what the hell else do we have ?  To me - becoming immersed- completely lost in your own dream - is the ultimate experience.   It is in fantasy that we find true liberation.   Yes, realizing it is a fantasy and waking up is from it is crucial, and part of the steps - but it's not anything special.  A dreaming state is just as good.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@SeaMonster 

Now, the reality is, you guys have no idea to Liberate yourselves, so to feel good you are now saying that it is your choice to be miserable. Or that it is not possible to escape it. In both perspectives, those are dark-type, depressing type of thoughts.

Only because energy system is damaged, there is no distance between you and thought, this catastrophic type of thoughts and beliefs happens.

Please re-consider what you are doing. Notice an intuition inside you that tells you there's something beyond your conclusions and assumptions.

Walk towards the Light ? Abandon any type of thought does not feel powerful ?

you don't live as the absolute, that is why you are given a body mind to navigate this dream, heal your shit else it is coming to bite you in the rear, you already have a grandiosity complex clearly in evidence when you talk with the clearly awake folks such as @Inliytened1 and @Moksha

Shadow work is simply this: Learning to love yourself more unconditionally; less selfishly 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

On 25/06/2023 at 0:17 AM, Inliytened1 said:

If we don't have stories then what the hell else do we have ?  To me - becoming immersed- completely lost in your own dream - is the ultimate experience.   It is in fantasy that we find true liberation.   Yes, realizing it is a fantasy and waking up is from it is crucial, and part of the steps - but it's not anything special.  A dreaming state is just as good.

Whatever works for you my man ?

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Shadow work is simply this: Learning to love yourself more unconditionally

@Yimpa Care if I do a little correction ? ;) 

19 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Care if I do a little correction ? ;) 

Connection!

Edited by Yimpa

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

I get what you guys are saying. But in my experience, telling yourself all of that is a kind of "solace" and conformism of the ego, to not feel bad, because you don't actually how to master your system (body-energies-emotion, etc...).

I get the usefulness of the narrative of "It's God will! Don't worry! I might be suffering some moments but it's because as God I choose to limit myself"!

All of that phrases and ideas work in the same way religious ideas work. It maybe might make you feel less bad of the fact that the mind is all over the place and you can not seem to master it. It gives you solace. 

And it's fine. But when you are done with that, when you realize Life or Reality is absolutely what you make of it, it's absolutely freedom, God is not watching "for your benefit", Life is not Gift nor a curse, just a Phenomena.

Now, when you come to this place, you naturally will want to make the best of this phenomena.

At the of it this life it's so incredibly free that if you truly want to waste it, life also "allows" that. So...your choice! But I believe all humans if having a choice, will always prefer to have the best possible time, not a miserable one. 

Now...If you think you don't have a choice, saying "God chooses to limit itself" or "the relative is also fun" will make you feel less bad about your suffering. But I'm telling you...there is a choice...but you have to be brave about it, surrender to Light, to Goodness...to open your heart to the possibility that there is Absolute Power in you...right now, and you can activate it. ???? much power and light to all of you ???

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 Are you implying you have "mastered your system"?

What arrogance. Taking credit for a high you haven't created. Thinking you are activating anything.

Wings of wax melt in the sun.

Edited by Sincerity

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

@Javfly33 Are you implying you have "mastered your system"?

What arrogance. Taking credit for a high you haven't created. Thinking you are activating anything.

Wings of wax melt in the sun.

Well, not completely, but I am at a point where I know it's a matter of time.

@Sincerity You say it is arrogance, but you are saying that only because you do not have explored in your own experience what is possible.

See, it's like this: If today I were to time travel to 700 years ago and I said to a human "Yesterday I went from Venice to Beijing in 10 hours!" He would have said "What an arrogant guy! Is he crazy? Even with the best Horses, doing such a trip would take at least 2 years to make such a distance".

Now, what I'm talking about is the same. There are certain tools and subtle things to understand about your own body, to start handling this thing properly, just as how you want. 

Now, you haven't explored this, so you think I'm talking nonsense. You think popping some pills or smoking some things and experiencing great things for a couple of hours, to then only have a memory of it, it's all there is. Well, that's on you. You choose where you put the bar.

I suggest, this life is short, put the bar as high as you can. If you don't make it, at least you try it. But it is as pity if you would be capable of X, and you just aimed for x-1000. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 is right in something: 

when you open up to what you really are, the shadow thing seems silly to you. was my father a son of a bitch? I lacked love and I felt hurt? man, I am open to the absolute reality, bottomless, the sacred void that is everything and I'm that. The energy flows free in you. all that shit of the shadow was manifestations of existence, all those people don't exist, they're just forms of reality. there is only fullness, openness.

but, of course, at the very moment that you shut down reality and place yourself back in the story of your life, you return to the trauma, to turn the pot around, to get this and that out of the inside. Shadow work is totally necessary as soon as you don't dare to face your pain, but once you do, the pain is still there. only the opening of reality erases it, makes it insignificant, and let the energy flow free

Edited by Breakingthewall

Hm, how about doing BOTH? Practicing transcendence/meditation AND doing shadow work? Considering both as important, because shadow work & growing up and speeds up waking up?

• No transcendence/meditation and no shadow work: Nightmare
  • Only shadow work & working on good Karma, No transcendence/meditation: with a bit of luck a quite happy dream with a normal dose of suffering. But no Enlightenment normally.
  • Only transcendence/meditation: Anything from enlightened not so cool freak-show to (usually) no Enlightenment at all (built in safety mechanisms of reality. We don't need enlightened jerks).
  • transcendence/meditation + shadow work: anything from quite happy dream to very happy waking up

It is in no way either or. Integral is doing both. And yours truly believes that nearly everybody can benefit from some shadow work.

Selling Water by the RIver

@Javfly33 I say it is arrogance because your ego is clearly visible.

There are highs and then there are lows. It's easy to forget, I know.

Also, You don't know me and what I explore. I'm less and less inclined to share it. Not for some random ears.

When you're in the business of transcending the ego, self-deception becomes even more sinister.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

53 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Also, You don't know me and what I explore. I'm less and less inclined to share it. Not for some random ears.

Did it feel good to say that? :P

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You bet. ;)

I'm secretly very deep, yo.

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Also don't expose me! Me no like when pushed to look at myself. ?

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Javfly33 but, of course, at the very moment that you shut down reality and place yourself back in the story of your life, you return to the trauma, to turn the pot around, to get this and that out of the inside. Shadow work is totally necessary as soon as you don't dare to face your pain, but once you do, the pain is still there. only the opening of reality erases it, makes it insignificant, and let the energy flow free

Exactly.

The issue is for most people Reality or Life it at such a weak state of consciousness or activation that it is not Conscious of the miracle it is, and the Power it is. Slept, hypnotised in the "story of 'your' life", the compulsiveness, repetition of trauma, etc...is inevitable.

12 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Hm, how about doing BOTH? Practicing transcendence/meditation AND doing shadow work? Considering both as important, because shadow work & growing up and speeds up waking up?

• No transcendence/meditation and no shadow work: Nightmare
  • Only shadow work & working on good Karma, No transcendence/meditation: with a bit of luck a quite happy dream with a normal dose of suffering. But no Enlightenment normally.
  • Only transcendence/meditation: Anything from enlightened not so cool freak-show to (usually) no Enlightenment at all (built in safety mechanisms of reality. We don't need enlightened jerks).
  • transcendence/meditation + shadow work: anything from quite happy dream to very happy waking up

It is in no way either or. Integral is doing both. And yours truly believes that nearly everybody can benefit from some shadow work.

Selling Water by the RIver

The thing is, you have a limited amount of energy and time.

If you are putting energy and spending time in endless telenovels of the 'thought I' trying to better itself, to then one day say "I´m healed!" to then the next one say "Oh wait, there´s also this other thing...".

Do not ever trust the mind. It will produce an endless amount of TV SHOWS for you to get lost in. TV Shows that you are not even starring in.

In the other hand, what I´m saying is, know how to Be Yourself at all times, Activate how you want at all times.

What people are missing is, only when you are In a certain place free of suffering and independence from mental story, you can actually be the best possible offering to the world around you.

When the belief of thinking you exist in thoughts or mind phenomena is not there, then your body and mind can actually start to be a great tool. The best tool. 

There's a reason why latin American farmers chew coca leaves or Asian ones took Kratom for endless work sessions, instead of preaching.

Is because if within you are feeling Right, with no thought complaining or demanding your attention like a spoiled little brat ?‍♀️? ... Then it is not a problem in the outside to do what is needed. To use the body and mind how you want to. 

Edited by Javfly33